What will Trump do to stop internet bullying?

What will Trump do to stop internet bullying?

That girl has a skin condition.
Talking about it isn't bullying.
Instead of trying to censor everyone, she should see a dermatologist and get that ugly fixed.

My friend had absolutely fucking repulsive skin. He went to a fucking dermatologist and got a course that cleared it the fuck up (granted it was a several month course)

Maybe people should get help instead of expecting people to tiptoe around them

It's not an issue, people bully eachother it's how we socialize and learn to interact with eachother

Removing bullying from social interaction is removing an amount of humanity from people

Yes being sad, mad and made fun of is a vital part of your development as a well adjusted human

She can get medication for that, the generic is "isotretinoin" and used to be sold under the trademark name Accutane.

>Applies chemicals to her face daily
>Paints herself until it clogs her pores and traps sweat

What the fuck do you expect? It's not a fix-all. Suck it up, it's not like men can wear makeup and shouldn't wear makeup. I'd even say that women shouldn't wear makeup, it ironically isn't very attractive in the long-run.

Unlike actual bullying, you can ignore online bullying by just logging off. Sensitive fucks are going to lead to every online action you make being tied to your SSN, like Korea.

Get a high level insider to post here, thank us for helping him win the election, then kindly request that we tone it down with the trolling.

You can also stop offline bullying by just logging off (killing yourself)

Nothing. Melania wants to fix internet bullying. So ask her.

yes goy use that "free" insured healthcare

This. My friend had really bad acne, I asked him if he even fucking washes his face. Turns out that he does, a lot. We then brainstormed things that could help. He ended up trying gluten free diet and his face cleared up in a week.

If you don't want people to make fun of your ugly face, don't put it on the internet you retard

Yes, temporarily ceasing the use of the Internet is the same as ending ones life.
You both should log off IRL though senpai.

this, it boggles my mind out stupid people are these days.

I can't even look at her.

Seriously, has she ever washed her face?

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

Her face is so ugly.

All the comments are talking of her in third person, so they are comments about her, not directed at her.
Not bullying.

"Cyber" Bullying

The comments are her externalized thoughts, no one ever said a single one of those things to her.

People need to stop self-bullying and learn to brown bag it, she is still attractive enough to be tagged by 98% of males. If she was a dude and not swole, she'd be fucked.

Big fucking deal.
I'm an uglyfag, not because of some pock mark bullshit, but because I just have a shitty face. At least women can get away with wearing make-up, if you're a guy you're just fucked. Not only that, but any political ideology you follow, you'll always be an example of the worst of it. Everything I will ever do can and will be nullified just because I have a shit chin and jaw and a big forehead, plus overbite.

Boo hoo you have some shit on your face, there still gonna be a mile of guys sucking up to you telling you you're beautiful. But thankfully and luckily for people like me, there's plenty of older desperate women who are desperate for sex even if you're an uglyfag.

The 30-wall is real.

I believe Melania has made it her central issue to do something about cyber-bullying.