BASED FATHER -- ALSO HE DINDUNUFFIN

**WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE /pol?
A Grovetown man fatally shot a 17-year-old teenager who snuck into his home early Saturday to see the man’s 14-year-old daughter, authorities said.

Derrick Fulton has not been charged in the shooting death of 17-year-old Jordan Middleton (pictured), sheriff’s Maj. Steve Morris said. The teenager had been invited in by the daughter.

“He thought it was an intruder. But no, she invited him in,” Maj. Morris said. “And he bolted out of the closet. (Fulton) shot him once in the chest.”

Maj. Morris called it an unfortunate incident: “Mr. Fulton obviously is remorseful. Everyone in the home was in shock at what had just occurred.”

Authorities got the call at 2:47 a.m. Saturday for a burglary in progress on Coventry Avenue. Deputies arrived to find Jordan dead in the foyer at the home. He had a single gunshot wound to the chest.

The investigation revealed that Jordon went to the house to see a 14-year-old girl who snuck him in. Fulton heard some noise downstairs, retrieved his handgun from a dresser and went downstairs to investigate the noise.

The family dog began barking towards the guest bedroom which was located downstairs, and Fulton called out that he was armed and if there was someone in the house they needed to identify themselves. Fulton yelled out a warning again, authorities said.

“The dog continued to bark and act aggressive toward the guest bedroom. As Mr. Fulton entered the bedroom, Jordan ran out of the closet,” Maj. Morris said. “Mr. Fulton fired one time, striking Jordon in the upper chest.”

augustacrime.com/grovetown-father-kills-teen-who-snuck-in-house-to-see-daughter/

Other urls found in this thread:

universitysettlement.net/our-values/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did he dusumptin or dindunuffin?

>pic related, the father

Little excessive desu. It's not as if it was some 40 year old coming to fuck his daughter.

He was wrong about one thing; I still have yet to get tired of winning

Its excessive to stop an intruder you don't know who it is in your 14yo daughter's room at 2:30 am? All the niglet had to yell is I dindunuffin, like they normally do, dad probably would have not shot amitrite?

i won't cry for a nigger but seriously the girl deserve her part too

she should be tried as an attempted coal burner.

You have enough tears for all the niggers tearing up what used to be france?

>14 y/o coal burner sneaking in a 17 y/o darky in your home to get enriched

i won't cry for France neither, every french isn't my family, if i see a leftist getting beaten by a nigger, i would only be happier

If we don't elect Le Pen this year i'll leave this place and not drop a single tear when the sharia become the new official law, people only get what they want

Where you going to go?

>Derrick Fulton
I tried to look this guy up, I wonder if he was white. If so the daughter should be executed as well by public hanging.

>He thought it was an intruder.
I would have shot as well.

shot like emptied an AK mag completely?

burn the coal, ______

I use a semi auto pistol for home defense so probably not.

one round did the trick.

i'll move to the east, try to get citizenship and join the army, if something happens i'll defend the country that welcome me, if nothing happen i'll buy a house to make my family come safe, and my life will be considered done, then i'll come back to France to actually "do something"

I just need to make my own plan B to keep my family safe if things goes wrong in France

imagine the horror in your heart when after pulling the trigger on a home intruding nigger in the dead of the night, hearing your beautiful white daughter say "DADDY YOU JUST SHOT MY BOYFRIEND"

Of course, gave them plenty of time to identify themselves, and their response was quietly sneak-thieving away and rely on the cover of nice to hide them. Let this be a lesson. Halt and identify from a man with a weapon (or might have a weapon) means halt and identify. You might piss him off, but you'd be alive.

>Derrick Fulton
Got to side with the father on this one.

*shoot daughter*

Fuckin rare

"But judge, he only reloaded twice!"

MOTHER FUCKING CONJURED UP THE CAVE DEWELLER, SUMMONED. PLEASE GIVE US GUIDANCE. SHOULD WE FOCUS OUR TIME THERE OR CONTINUE TO LET YOU GUYS MAKE POPPY FIELDS? ALSO DO YOUR COWS GET SHOT A LOT FOR THE KEKS BY SOLDIERS?

>2:47 a.m.
>Snuk into the house
>Didn't answer the warnings

Idiot deserved it. He dindu nuffin, but acting like a jackass ends in shit like this, shitskin or not

Hope the stuppid girl also gets punished for this shit, she has a lot of blame. The dad acted right tough.

Fucking this

It's the daughters fault if anything,
If she knew her dad owns guns and was literally sneaking someone in what did she hunk would happen?

excellent, my thread is taking off faster than I could have ever imagined... highlight of my day.

>Derrick Fulton
The father and daughters were niggers too you clowns

>horror

prove it faggot cunt boy. If you cannot prove, you are shariablue gaped asspucci and you are banned from /pol

>Fulton
"You're gonna extract HIM?" - Kazuhira "If you fulton a black, don't bother coming back" Miller

>Derrick
>not a nigger

He died with a boner

>Calls out warning that he's armed and asks for a reply

>Dindu doesn't reply back and instead runs out toward the guy

Natural selection at work.

Daughter should suffer some kind of punishment. Stupid cunt. She should have at least fessed up and said "Daddy I brought someone into the house," when her dad started searching the house with a gun.

"I denounce you as a daughter, now you a stranger to me. Stranger, you are invading my home and breaking the NAP, you have exactly 3 seconds to leave the premises otherwise I will protect my property.
>*shoot daughter*

I've known three Derricks in my life. All were white.

this

Do we have any better pictures of the deceased that we can text in to the newspaper?

Nice. Now if someone could memeball this story in photoshop thatd be great

her mouth was likely full at the time

could be italian.

The daughter should have been shot!

>with his mother and aunt

no dad degenerate nigger son confirmed.

>“He thought it was an intruder".

Well, it was.

at least he had a good time before he died :-)

Her dad should slap her around a little bit

>Jordan
>Jordon
Which is it? I keep reading Jordon as JOR-DON like he's from nigger Krypton

Should have shot the daughter, then his wife then himself for raising a coalburner.

top bantz

I live right up the road from this nigger and was outside half-drunk the night this went down.
It was a shitshow to say the least. He needs to hang , the kid identified himself and he wiped him anyway.
I hate niggers but it doesn't seem justified.
This article leaves out alot of what is known to the public in Grovetown and Augusta.

Should shoot his mudshark daughter too. And then himself for failing to raise her.

universitysettlement.net/our-values/

>14 year old daughter
>17 year old dindu
Shouldve honor killed the daughter as well.

Kid identified himself as the boyfriend. The article leaves out alot of shit as I said in my previous post.

>kid identified himself and he wiped him anyway.
why dont you go to the police and testify then?

if the guy got off scottfree there is something wrong.
clearly he belongs in prison getting rammed by tyrone and his buddies (just like his daughter before him)
oh schnap xD

IF YOU FULTON A NIG, I'M THROWING HIM IN THE BRIG

/threadNow can everyone stop spamming their cuck fantasies?

We need more fathers like this. A whole fucking lot more. Although since it is probably too late to save the nigger-loving daughter, she could have used a round or two also.

Should have turned the gun on his coal burner daughter.

If your 14 year old daughter is sneaking men into her room at 2 am, regardless if they are black, white, latino, arab, asian, you have failed as a father in the first place. He should have shot himself in the face.

Prove it it, FAGGOT.

This is just sad. The fact your celebrate this is sick.

Its known to them. Legally , Daddy was in the right.
I would not testify shit on a niggers behalf.
This is not my battle. I just enjoyed the gunshot and blue lights shortly after.
Another one bites the dust before he is fully grown.
All god's children said "amen"

actually he didn't. So the article remains the facts unless your prove otherwise. I am waiting...

>Live in 75% black area in GEORGIA
>14 y/o Daughter fucking 17 y/o

You see, when we remove gangsta rap from black culture, these poor young men lose what little father figures they could've had:
>"Ain't no pussy worth dying for..."
>t. A Rap artist every 10 years or so

OK, two scenarios:
White family just got their wake up call on how out of touch they are with their daughter and where exactly they are living (idiots are too accustomed to going to WalMart and seeing mostly blacks and then telling themselves it's normal).
or
Black family just learned the HARD way that suburbia life is too much for their train wreck of a daughter. Shoulda bought a farm instead.

Only if you come suck my cock like the sub faggot you are.

It was just a nigger you faggot, putting his animal paws on a white girl. Take your moral high ground horseshit somewhere else.

Why is everyone assuming the father and daughter were white? I don't see it mentioned anywhere. Sup Forums literally assumes if a black guy went to have sex with a girl, she has to be white. You are so fucking far gone.

Who said anyone is celebrating?

>'celebrate good times come on'

Do an inquiry to Grovetown P.D and from there Columbia County P.D.
I refuse to spoon feed you angsty faggots who are jumping on me because you feel like I'm defending a coon.
Nigger , nigger not like me.
Nigger , nigger swinging from a tree.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH faggot. Bet you'd have gotten your daughters bf some fried chicken for their post sex meal.

You are the homo now

>can everyone stop spamming their cuck fantasies?
never (-:>-*

>Fulton called out that he was armed and if there was someone in the house they needed to identify themselves. Fulton yelled out a warning again, authorities said
Shit nigga you he gave you ample warning and you still dindunuffin?

Even if he did say "Don't Shoot...I'm the boyfriend", there's a problem with the situation. The daughter, who was "adult enough to spread her fucking legs open for 'Capt. hood-cock'" didn't use her daughter skills to diffuse the situation.

I actually place 100% of the blame on her. Daddy saw his little angel getting violated and got his first lesson in female tribal loyalty.

Then GTFO if you refuse to back up things you assert.

Derrick "No Bix Nood in my Hood" Fulton

14 y/o girls nowadays with that ass and tits look like 20 baka....more like her fault since she invited hi she knew her dad she shouldn't have invited him over but dad exagerated too it's not like a 50 y/o fat guy was coming to fuck her

>African
>Corpse
>Producer

Tyrone broke the NAP

>Why is everyone assuming the father and daughter were white?
that's the scenario I jerked off to. It only seems appropriate to base comments ITT on that mental image

See
I have no moral highground. I'm just saying its a little fucked and this article is shoddy.
Foam at the mouth more you fucking autists.
> hurr durr we got us a nigger lover.
This is why no one will eveer take 90 percent of the people on this board serious.
Theres a way to do things and screaming nigger like a retarded child wont save the white race , nigger.

Should've used a Magnum. Make sure the animal is dead. Daughter should be stoned for being a coalburner.

>Slogan: "Hands up don't shoot!"
>Can't even get that right.

>that's the scenario I jerked off to.
Jesus christ Europe is dead with "people" like you,just truck my shit up

The daughter was upstairs and the father and pavement ape were downstairs. The father unloaded the gun before police arrived and was performing CPR on the Dindu so the father was very obviously a white man. He should execute his daughter and himself.

So the dad should have been cool with it because its a young guy who is not fat, and in better shape coming to fuck his daughter

Dad says
>boy sure am glad you are not fat, and have a much more athletic body, you must visit /fit , ok you 2, use a condom and have fun ok. Put scruffy the dog outside so we dont hear him bark. Night night.

>And he bolted out of the closet. (Fulton) shot him once in the chest
So the nigger just burst out like some wild animal? It doesn't he say he identified himself or anything. Still made me lol. Was the girl white?

>All I'm saying is shit I don't back up.
Yeah, little wonder no one takes you seriously.

You're the only one assblasted here Jamal

this

Hope the lil whore didn't give the guy blue balls after all that.

If you're 17 and sneaking into another man's house at 2 AM to fuck his 14 year old daughter you should know the score and not pull this kind of risky shit

One less dead nigger trying to fuck 14 year olds ahhahahah

>using nigger to blend in with everyone while giving fake facts and not wanting to back them up
Spotted the shill, was a matter of time before you faggots decided to use nigger

check out how assblasted this niggerlover is

This sounds like inter-niggering. Derrick Fulton is like black.