Italians

Why do you hate Italians so much?
Real reasons, i'll leave this board forever (you guys are pure cancer), at least tell me what's wrong with us.

You're lazy incompetents with Arab blood.

I still think you're better than Slavs though, if that makes you feel better.

You will come back

Only hate southern Italians.

B U T T H U R T

all the italians i've met have been great, you're all really nice except for the orange ones yeah nah they can fuck off

to much tomato in your food

Northern Italians are okay. The have Germanic blood in them. Southern Italians are turk mix. Also your language sounds extremely annoying.

Daily reminder that Italy is a white ethnostate

>arab blood
pic related

also

>They have Germanic blood in them
Like if that's a good thing

>ITALIANS
>FRENCH
>ENGLISH
>SPANISH
>IRISH

THEY HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN' US

order from whitest to darkest: Cuckmany, Argentina, Spain, Italy

I don't hate italians actually I think they're great people

>Italy is white
t. Brenno Beowulfo Biondini

>surprised that Nordcucks have inferiority complex towards Meds

Just laugh at them committing self-genocide. It's not like anyone is going to miss those snowniggers when they are extinct.

would you rather be a nigger Luigi?

So you hate the most based italians and love commies?

I love your country and its people. I'm 1/8 Sicilian, and I visited Rome and Florence for the first time in January. I feel as if your country has the most hope of any nation in West Europe. Your people are friendly, and I felt right at home.

X plane meme ples

america got the rejects from italy, shit tier naples people mostly. when I spent time in Italy I was suprised how friendly people were and how beautiful the women were. nothing like the fat ass wop bitches here in new york. smart for exporting ur undesireables.

I don't hate Italians

I hate Italian-Americans from New Jersey

Well, considering that north Italy is doing okay and South Italy is a gigantic turk mix criminal shithole. I would say it is. Also thanks for backstabbing us in ww2.

>Beowulfo
KEK'd

no one hates u guys

>Also your language sounds extremely annoying.

Coming from a German! .

Italian is known as one of the most beautiful languages in the world. It's the language of opera.

German is known for one of the most soulless and robotic languages (written and the sound) in the world.

Favourite neighbor tbqhwyfam

But we like you Mario.

Your paisan asked the board a question so I gave my two cents. Don't get mad at me because your people earned a reputation as being incompetent boobs who don't like to work. I didn't invent it, I just agree with it.

I just don't like nonwhites

you're arrogant and think you're better than everybody else. atleast thats my impression, but hate is a strong word, i dont really hate you

Nothing's wrong with Italians. Don't be an insecure faggot.

because you manlets wanted to take the adriatic coast from white people.

Leave the EU and we might like you pasta niggers again.

jealousy caused by feelings of inferiority mayhaps ?

No one hates Italy, soon south Europe will get out of the ditch!

you cant judge Italians by the scum of the earth american italians.

you fucking wop one of the reasons why America is in the situation it's in is because of all the Italians and Irish immigrants that came over here.
You lived in your own ethnic enclaves and campaigned for equal treatment that paved the way for the multicultural shithole we have today
fuck Italians

i answered the "arabic blood" part, a lot of italians are actually fucking lazy, and most of them are southern

Your food is too good, for me to hate you (no i don't eat kebab, fuck turktraches)

Because you're a meme country.

Agita per chance ?

I don't. I only hate you for being an insecure faggot.

>america in shit situation
>blame italians and not niggers
oh Billy Joe...

ITALIANS:
WOP DAGO GUINEE LOLZ

Say thanks to your beloved north Italian commies for that.

your borders aren't our problem I'm afraid
neither are your policies

German is clean and precise. Our languages share alot, so yeah I would say that you just BTFO'd yourself.

well if you consider ancient romans white you should be ok.

watch a few episodes of jersey shore before you stick up for italian americans

ive always wanted to see what people who take their time to make pics like that looks like

I love this north meme, most of the nordcucks look jewish/arab too.

Ive been in Milan and Venice and almost everyone were assholes,is it common among italians or its just the north?

Another slide thread I presume

jesus christ, what is that thing

>at least tell me what's wrong with us
As if you wouldn't now exactly.

>Arab blood
Maybe some southern because of our history.
It depends, there are some southern that i hate, but hey, some of them make really good pizza.

blacks have been in America since its inception and have only been a real issue for the past 80 years
Italians came in the late 1800s and have been an issue since day one, not only that but you helped pave the way for policies that allow blacks to do what they do today
If I could send all italians back I would even though the damage is done

A fish

I like italians, really nice and funny people

>judging all italian-americans basing on a trash program
>even if those retarded guidos resembled all italian-americans, still blame them for USA's situation and not mexican/nigger scum
you went full retard

why Italians love to shit on other Italians ? just stop with the divide and conquer

denero is jew

t. terrone

maybe because his mother is a sicilian terrone?

Posting a half-Sicilian isn't a very good argument.

Italy is cool in my book

as I said, we aren't responsible for your policies
if a bunch of illiterate terroni managed to do all of that you have to only blame yourselves

>this is white

> Also thanks for backstabbing us in ww2.
Np, another proof that you like being cucked (at that time by mustache).

It shouldn't exist, what countries can you say have been as bad united as Italy has been? From Serenìsima Repùblica Vèneta turning back the Turks and conquering the Aegean to Shitaly failing to beat a bunch of Ethiopian niggers. You can thank Dante and his Tuscan autism for that

>butthurt nords hating on the creators of civilization (greeks and italians)
Keep pumping Northern Europe with refugees and give it 20 years. Who gives a fuck what they think

Top kek

Italy is a beautiful country. My only wish is that Serie A would get its house in order on a European level

Ay fuck yous guys up to ya muddah's elbow.

Those fags were from Staten Island. NY always shits up the Jersey Shore.

>this entire thread

Northern italy is basically austria

>Whiter than Spain
Take that papá

good in my book

Everything that isn't murica centered is a slide thread? Go jerk on yourself somewhere else.

I am in NY and there is no difference between niggers and wops. actually there is niggers are smart enough to invent a culture and the guidos just copy it. I have seen italian guys beat women in public. I have seen italian guys wearing gold chains get jumped by niggers and not even fight back. I spent 3 months in Italy and the real italians have nothing in common with italian american trash. douchebag.

What's wrong with us

Not to forget ww1

Stop denying reality nordcucks.
The only nord thing you have is the cuck gene.

Oh man. You are really feeding my hate towards Italians even more, you pastafaggot.

Yeah, that's why I like it.

he's half jew half italian?We have a small comunity of jews here in Italy (actually well integrated, thats why Mussolini was hesitant about racial laws)

That's not true but whatever floats your boat pelotudo.

i like italians, they are an important part of europa. I dont really like whats going on in south tyrol, but whatever. I like them, nice food, nice people, nice culture.

Rome is a total catastrophe FULL of niggers and pakistanis. It's a literal 3rd world shithole there.

nobody is saying north Italy is Germanic here, you'd have to be deluded to think that
but it doesn't mean it's the same shit as terronia

>wanting kikes to integrate

>Oh man. You are really feeding my hate towards Italians even more, you pastafaggot.

As a bull for your wife, I allow you to masturbate on the corner of the room. But don't make noise, I like to hear the moan of pleasure of your wife. Cuck.

>nobody

WE WUZ!

>thread is about why people hate italians so much
>give a reason
>that's your fault!!

De Niro is a super Euromutt, he isn't even 50% Italian, it's a mix of everything

Nothing, Italy is based. Sink the migrant boats.

because you only make dumb Italian threads and reply mostly only to them. Fuck my compatriots, you unbelieavable attention whores.

in case you haven't noticed we hate italian americans as much
point is that we can't control their action in a new country, that's your job

pretty sure leghisti are all about their Celtic roots, which makes sense
I hardly ever seen leghisti LARPing as Germans