Why aren't liberals bothered by mass surveillance?

Why aren't liberals bothered by mass surveillance?

because they are attention whores

Because left-wing politicians implemented it

At this rate it's because they know the people watching them are into all the same shit

Cause gender identity is more important to them

Don't worry they will be now Trump is in power.

The average person, liberal or otherwise, doesn't know what's going on in the government. They're more concerned with professional sports, movies, television, (((celebrities))), etc...

They where when Bush was in office.

This. They're already documenting their lives on social media for free. Why should they care if the government does it?

you know, le ebin "nothing to hide xD" meme.

"Of you aren't doing anything wrong you don't have anything to worry about" easy to say when people you agree with are in charge. they were going to use it on their enemies. But now the other side gets to decide what is "wrong"

Tunes will change fast.

"Liberals" and leftists are two different things. An actual liberal believes in liberty unlike the people who call themselves "liberal"

Leftists have nothing controversial or politically incorrect to say. They are self-censoring and wish to bring everyone else to their censored level by force.

bcs they mistakenly trust the gov

>yank trying to correct the use of the word liberal when it was yanks that made it into a term for leftists in the first place

wew

They love the deep state now.
>commies
>loving big government
What's new?

Because they are the ones doing it

Because we have nothing to hide.

Because Obama enabled it.

because you need to post more Chi

Why aren't conservatives bothered by mass surveillance?

Or UK for example
>''le fuzck Le system! Le punk xDD''
>10 years later
>100 million cameras watching your every move
really makes me think.

Because they are not immediately affected by the consequences of government taking their personal information and distributing it to third parties.

Don't really understand. What do you understand under liberals? Just lefties in general? Because I'd argue that it is mainly those people who are against surveillance.

maybe where you are. watch some labour retards defend snoopers charter bcs protect agst bad brown people, mmmkay?

victims of terrorism: 56

victims of austerity 100,000

IT'S THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT THAT'S KILLING YOU OFF RETARDS

They dont think the government i capable of evil except when its literally hitler

>Why aren't liberals bothered by mass surveillance?

Because they don't think straight and like to be watched

Because we are literally Hitler
;)

ALL GOV EVIL BUT THE WEST WROTE THE HISTORY BOOKS AND HITLER WAS DEFEATED SO...

Some of them are, now that Trump is president.
Or at least that how it is here in south california.

If everybody has naked pictures in the Internet.
Nobody does.

You may be right, don't really know the situation in many other countries. In the social democratic party of Switzerland (which you'd count as liberals I assume) there are many middle leaning politicians, so I guess it is not that surprising that it is similar in the UK.
Wasn't the snoopers charter proposed by Theresa May tho?

Plenty are.

ofc but all labour MPs but two voted for it. either ignorant or bought off. No clue whats going on, if yo cant trust the left opposition party to not vote for rabid fascist legislation

only conservatives spew hate speach

Can't really speak for UK parties, but the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD) fits your description pretty nicely. As a "left" person myself I'm pretty disappointed by most "left/liberal" parties.

they believe that having correct ideas alone somehow allows them to become part of ruling elite
so they act as if they are in power while still belonging to the plebs