Orbán Clitor

What do you think of this piece of shit?

I told my brief thought of him, what's yours?

Here are some articles of him being a piece of shit from different different outlets:

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/19/hungarian-prime-minister-viktor-orban-investigated-over-2m-eu-fu/

>hungarianspectrum.org/2016/11/13/the-orban-governments-corruption-unveiled-by-investigative-journalists/

>hungarianspectrum.org/2016/07/28/how-do-hungarians-see-viktor-orbans-political-system-and-its-corruption/

>spiegel.de/international/europe/a-whiff-of-corruption-in-orban-s-hungary-a-1129713.html

I can tell you more about his bullshit reign, if interested.

Hit me up

Other urls found in this thread:

derstandard.at/2000053313832/OrbanZu-viel-Vermischung-bringt-nur-Probleme
youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE&
jihadwatch.org/2017/02/orban-hungary-will-welcome-european-refugees-fleeing-multicultural-west
magyarhirlap.hu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Globalist Hungarian

Mr. Clitor is...

He openly tells the truth about the refugee invasion. Some corruption is a small price to pay for someone with balls leading your country

>balls
He is only saying that to keep being in power.
No one likes refugees here apart from a libtard minority.
t.alt-cuck with no political knowledge apart from reddit memes

DELET THIS

Hiába hergeled a külföldieket ellenünk, ők nem fogják neked leváltani a Patásorbánt.

I'm not alt anything, and I probably have more political prowess than you.

All politicians are in some way corrupt, and I would prefer a corrupt politician that cares about sovereignty and national interests.

When it comes to that telegraph article, it becomes even more clear that the EU is a ridiculously useless bureaucracy that doesn't even conduct due diligence on funding applications. Hardly corruption.

Go KYS you fucking left-wing agitator

miért nem a 444-en vagy? oszt ott az észt...ne itt a külföldiek előtt és pláne ne azon a fórumon ahol legalább tisztelnek minket

nem vagyok egy Orbán fan de még így is jobb mint a libtard mszp-dk-együtt stb.

vagy mi a faszt akarsz? ingatlanadót? piaci alapú rezsiárakat? 200 000 új muszlim migránst?

Even if he'd let the rapefugees come in, that'd be in the numbers of a 1000 of them... That's nothing. And still the majority of people aren't welcoming with them not to mention migrants don't even want to come to Hungary, cause they know it's a shithole (mostly because of MSZP and FIDESZ but the later made more money disappear adding to the shitholeyness of this place).

>TL;DR: immigration was never an issue for Hungary. They just made the route longer to Germanistan for rapefugees, and with that more taxpayer money went out the window.

Literally what?

Never seen this before

Orban is fucking based.

PRAISE ORBAN

De nem is kap támogatást külföldről ez a seggpina... Libcuck média már külföldön is szedi szét. 4chanen egy isten valamiért...

Vagy esetleg egy kicsit kevésbé korrupt politikust.
Vagy egy olyan vezetőt aki nem csak tetteti ,hogy tesz valamit a homokniggerek ellen.

Mehetsz vissza a facebook fidesz csoportodba.

>Orban
>cares about national interest and sovereignty
>while bowing down to putin and literally selling hungarian nationality to rich arabs

Fantastic leader and true god-emperor. Future Kaiser of Holy European Empire.

If Orbán would cared about sovereignty and national interest, he would let opposition parties make referendums about their gigalomaniac investments, and wouldn't try to hide the bills of their investments and always try to put the blame on lefties.
Not to mention wouldn't try to silence the media, by buying them up and turning them into an echo-chamber for their ideologies.

>4chanen egy isten valamiért

talán mert kibaszta a csóró muszlim hordákat innen és keritést épített, tudom még így is sok a szarszínű buzulmán féreg, főleg Pesten, és a kibaszott 444 meg a többi fos szar média (index, hvg) simizi a muszlim erőszakoló hordákat, a belső ellenség nagy probléma idehaza

leszarom a fideszt, nem érdekel, de a vona is egy fos most a baloldal seggét nyalja és a zsidrákokét meg az eu-ét, ha hatalomra kerülne olyan korrupt lenne mint orbán

a legveszélyesebb a libtard réteg pesten a 444 és törzsközönsége, azt a szart akarják behozni ami nyugaton már megoldhatatlan probléma

If Orbán would cared about sovereignty and national interest,
>he would let opposition parties make referendums about their gigalomaniac investments, and wouldn't try to hide the bills of their investments and always try to put the blame on lefties.

nice implication

This is our CTR, ladies and gentlemen! Sad.

Nagyon nem megy ez neked, Seleanu.

Sajnálom, hogy vannak a földön más nézeteket váló emberek is.

Gondolom a te politikai tudásod is pont annyi, hogy van a jobb és mindenki, aki nem ért veled egyet az biztos balos lehet.

>oszt ott az észt...
írni se tudsz.

>200 000 új muszlim migránst
ezt már kifejtettem itt> és szerintem te is tisztában vagy ezzel. Még amikor a kvótarendszerről volt szó, akkor is csak 1600 menekültről lett volna szó, de mi szépen azt mondtuk, hogy kösz nem. Nem is jött ide senki Hidd el, tesa... ebbe a kurva országba senki se jön szívesen, legtöbben azt se tudják hol van. Tudják hol van germanisztán, svedisztán, francisztán meg anglisztán. Hungarisztán sose volt tervben.

>miért nem a 444-en vagy?
Láss ki a fejedből egy kicsit és nézz szét. 444 egy szar, de ha csak a saját gondolataidat akarod hallani, akkor maradj a Daily Stormernél és még véletlen se fordulj más politikai lapokhoz.

Probably you only read memes
>fgt leaf

>444
>bárhol is számítana

El vagy tájolva, ember... Itt alig van shitskin. Ha meg van is, dolgos ember és tud magyarul is és szereti Magyarországot. A menekültválságból jó, ha 50 ember maradt Magyarországon, de azok se Budapest utcáin szaladgálnak mind egy hordában.

When will they finally start to call him dictator in need of overthrowing?
I mean cmon we all know where this all is going and why

>alsóbbrendű fajok
>jók

Imádom, amikor a 444-et veszik elő.
Mintha egy dühös 12 évest hallgatnék vitatkozni politikáról.
>Nem értesz velem egyet? KURVA 444, KURVA INDEX, KURVA HVG

Szerinted miért vagyunk 4chanen?

He's based an using the EU as much as he can before it collapses.

Pull your head out of your ass you fucking leaf

Értelmezési gondok vagy csak nem tudod a reply-t használni?

Miért? Neked mi a nézeted? Szimpatizálsz az identitesszel? :D

Ha Nyugat-Európa eliszlamizálódik nekünk is annyi, tök mindegy, hogy 90ezer vagy 500ezer az átlagbér....
Még mindig a Daily Stormer és a David Duke show a legobjektívebb. Az alt-lite semmi más, mint gazdag angolszász buzigyerekek gyülekezete, ők úgyis le fogják nézni a csóró kelet-európai magyart, lengyelt stb.

>Clitor
What did he mean by this?

NAPTÁR ELADÓ

Ha a te szempontodból nézzük, akkor se ártottak se neked se a családodnak és csak meg akarnak élni. Ha te szemszögedből is nézzük, hogy alsóbbrendűek. Mit ártottak neked az esztétikán kívül?

Considering he is the only state leader that publicly calls out soros and defames liberalism and globalism, I would would say he's pretty fucking great. Also, the wall.
Also,
>you're a filthy kike
a filthy kike
> a kike

úristen te hülye vagy! menj már végig a Blahán Astorián Deákon annyi niggert arabot látsz hogy kiakad a shitskin-detektorod
> Ha meg van is, dolgos ember és tud magyarul is és szereti Magyarországot
lófaszt
a köcsög számító fűtermesztő vietnámi és a rabszolgatartó kebabos-strici arab sose lesz megtürve itt úristen te egy cuck vagy

Hozzád írom, hogy emez veszi elő egyfolytában a 444-et, ergo értelmezési gondok.

fair point... if only he'd be doing that, I wouldn't care.

But unfortunately he is fucking up the country by spending tax payers money for their idiotic suuuuuuuuuper expensive plans and investing into non-existent sectors in the labor force. We'll be fucked by 2020

>But unfortunately he is fucking up the country by spending tax payers money for their idiotic suuuuuuuuuper expensive plans and investing into non-existent sectors in the labor force.

left-wing bias detected

Centralista/Szociál demokrata vagyok. A migrációt meg kell állítani, de ezt nem Magyarország fogja megoldani. Merkelt kell eltünteti (aki nem mellesleg politikailag autoritariánus jobb oldal fele hajlik, bármily meglepő) és létrehozni egy ésszerű politikai jobbat aki értékeiben kulturálisan libertariánus (bal sem ártana).

Oké akkor csak a fogalmazás nem megy.
A liberálisoknál ez megengedhető.

Ezt ,hogy érted?
Nem kell a kárnak fizikainak lennie ,hogy ártsanak nekem.

turáni_átok.jpg

What are Viktor Orban's political positions

I mean, aside from MUH MUSLIM RAPEFUGEES

The wall was pretty pointless since it costed a lot of money, and it is still costing a shitton to keep it effective and it didn't stop the hordes of migrants flooding into Europe. All their solutions are pretty cosmetic. Hungary was a transit country.
Migrants didn't bother anyone as long as the Hungarian government locked them up at Budapest and didn't let them go towards the welcoming west... Then they started the moral panic and started yapping how the rapefugees are fucking everything up.
They were trying to make a situation out of this.

>Soros
Actually he is making a favor for the people of Hungary, although his shit pretty much fucks up everything in America. Soros is founding free speech and free media here, which would all be under the governments arms if he'd not support some organizations and foundations that are exposing some of the shit that FIDESZ does.

LoL Ha te nem vagy politológus hallgató megeszem a kecskeszart

Ez a kultúr-libertariánus politika és a szociáldemokrata-centrista túl gyenge szerintem 3 milliárd afrikait nem az fog megállítani, hanem a kibaszott lőparancs és blokád a földközi-tengeren meg a falak a déli határokon Európa ebben az esetben fog túlélni.

Putin puppet

>aki nem mellesleg politikailag autoritariánus jobb oldal fele hajlik

Oy vey, mármint náci? Akkor bizony szélsőbalt kell helyette választani ám!

meanwhile in Hungary

a jobb / bal, libertáriánus / autoritariánus besorolás sosem működött igazán.

Merkel például gazdasági értelemben véve jobboldali, viszont hevesen antinacionalista, és társadalmi kérdéseket tekintve általában véve szélsőliberális. Észre kell venni, hogy a fősodratú jobb és baloldalra egyaránt jellemző a globalizmus és a "szabad piac" (értsd: féktelen rablókapitalizmus, újkori gyarmatosítás, és politikai-gazdasági korrupció) melletti kiállás. Az igazság az, hogy se itthon, se nemzetközi szinten nincs sok különbség a két oldal között, Amerikát leszámítva, ahol Trump TALÁN nem ennek a szinte színzsidó klikknek a bábja.

5 éve élek Pesten, semmi bajom nem volt az itteni törökökkel, arabokkal. Nem raboltak ki, nem húztak le, nem piszkálták semelyik ismerősöm
Az egyik orvos például, aki nem rég ellátott szír volt és tudott magyarul is elég jól.

I am leftish wing (centralist as told earlier) but I listen to both sides.

Not like you...

exactly

>The wall was pretty pointless since it costed a lot of money, and it is still costing a shitton to keep it effective and it didn't stop the hordes of migrants flooding into Europe.

MASSIVE Bullshit

>Migrants didn't bother anyone as long as the Hungarian government locked them up at Budapest and didn't let them go towards the welcoming west

MEGA Bullshit

>Actually he is making a favor for the people of Hungary, although his shit pretty much fucks up everything in America. Soros is founding free speech and free media here, which would all be under the governments arms if he'd not support some organizations and foundations that are exposing some of the shit that FIDESZ does.

Sweet Jesus Why are you defending that crap?

The fence was generally effective. Just look at the numbers: before the fence it was 5000 migrants/day, after the fence it was 100 migrants/day

Thoose fuckin' rapefugees and moslem hordes were extreme dangerous, rude.
The Paris attackers and other terrorist used the Balkan route.

>Even if he'd let the rapefugees come in, that'd be in the numbers of a 1000 of them..
it's the idea it's mandatory . I'm sure all Ostlock cunts have received refugees real or not in their history. But if you let them grab a finger the EU nomenclature poltiburo will grab your whole hand. Also the fact that these are clearly not refugees, the real refugees are in Jordan and Turkey,these are men sent in to destroy Europe in revenge for what they perceive the west has done to Siria,so you have millions of military age who are dumb and inbred but have a thirst for vengeance and are clever enough to play the victim since dissimulation is fundamental in arab culture

take your moonspeak to int , this is a mono-lingual board

May I ask what are your stances on the following topics:
-third world immigration to white countries
-third world immigration to Hungary specifically
-gays, gay rights
-abortion
-entry level drugs, weed etc
-the importance of nation & ethnic homogenity
-our allignance to the NATO and consequently, the USA
-Russia and her policies
-the ideal economic system

Said literally that he wanted an un-liberal state.

Én meg egész életemben Pesten éltem és mégis utálom őket.

> Obama Clitoris
> Taken seriously

Enough with the white race, already

This man is fucking based

Hungary's Prime Minister against all immigration: to maintain ethnic homogeneity Budapest

The Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has once again spoken out against any immigration to his country. "The ethnic homogeneity must be preserved," said the right-wing conservative politician on Tuesday at an event organized by the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MKIK) in Budapest

derstandard.at/2000053313832/OrbanZu-viel-Vermischung-bringt-nur-Probleme

youtube.com/watch?v=EbINrdyAXlE&

Even if he skims a bit of cash I'd rather have that than be a third world shitskin zone like Paris.

calling it bullshit won't prove your point, buddy.

>The fence was generally effective. Just look at the numbers: before the fence it was 5000 migrants/day, after the fence it was 100 migrants/day

they've chose a different route (throught croatia) effectively didnt stop the migration

I like the sound of that.

Fuck off Soros shill.

>they've chose a different route (throught croatia) effectively didnt stop the migration

Ok. BUT stopped the illegal moslem migration to Hungary.

If Croatia, Serbia or Romania built a wall/fence, the flood of moslems could stop too.

Én nekem akkor volt szerencsém személyes élményt szerezni velük, amikor ellepték a Keletit. Minden pénteken arra mentem az egyetemre, ilyen ember-alatti véglényeket előtte még sosem láttam. Az utcán valami liberális széplelkek ételadományokat gyűjtöttek, konzerveket leginkább. Az aluljáróban volt a fél-világon-át-menekültek sátortábora. Valamelyikük szerzett egy rozoga asztalt, amin egy méretes kupacba oda volt hányva a sok adományozott konzerv, a krapek próbálta pénzért rásózni az arra járókra. A sátrakhoz legközelebbi kuka csurranásig volt különböző ételmaradékokkal, főleg gyümölcsökkel, a kuka előtt a sárban pedig ott pihent egy fél kenyér (1 kilós lehetett). A sátrak felől orrfacsaró, mosdatlan tespedt-seggszag és húgyszag áradt. Undorító, de szemeket felnyitó élmény volt.

-third world immigration to white countries
it's okay as long the migrants are invited to do a job and aren't just fucking sheep hearders and

-third world immigration to Hungary specifically
Same as I said previously.

-gays, gay rights
They are fine, not as long they are parading their blow jobs on the street freely.

-abortion
okay, but not after a period of time, and not for the 7th time

-entry level drugs, weed etc
weed all okay (since i have libertarian views, I'd be fine with all drugs being legalized, people should be their own lives controllers)

-the importance of nation & ethnic homogenity
I don't really care about that. I think most of the issues in the world are class based.

-our allignance to the NATO and consequently, the USA
NATO is okay, but not when America supports all of our military.

-Russia and her policies
Russia is okay... they have their ideas of the world, they shouldn't try to annex all countries to them, but I know that's not their plan either.

-the ideal economic system
Capitalism

Viktor Orban is the John Hunyadi of the 21st century, he took Soros money and then turned against him, he outjewed the Great Jew himself.

He is the greatest politician of our time.

Still would have came all the way to Germanistan through the sea... If people want to go somewhere you can't stop them unless you shoot them.

what are right wing hungarian media publications?

origo?

how about turning the boats in the other direction and returning them where they started?

So, You're an Alt-Lite cuck

call it what you want. I think these are reasonable thoughts...

The best solution is a naval blockade and huge walls everywhere on the southern border.

I don't know there is no English versions I guess.

origo is a part of the msm

so we won't have beaches, at all, right? Moron.

The best solution for whole Europe. Don't be close minded.

How about we take over their countries...

...and realise your plan on their own shores?

>Migrants didn't bother anyone as long as the Hungarian government locked them up at Budapest and didn't let them go towards the welcoming west...
Most már muszály hozzászólnom, te fogyatékos vagy.

...és az a legnagyobb baj, hogy az ilyen identitászavaros, bölcsész hülyegyerekekből lesznek a politikusok idehaza

Daily reminder that Vona is a cuck

He's a traitor, nothing more.

I CANT LEARN ABOUT MAGYAR POLITICS IF YOU FAGGOTS USE HUNGARIAN

I heard recently that he said Hungary welcomes refugees now, refugees from Muslim invaded countries like Germany, France, Sweden, etc, that they are welcome in Hungary.

Do you have any source for that? I've only heard it second hand

am not asking for english version, the military send me to study at medicine semmelweiss

Plebians, the lot, here.
Orbán is cancer, and the only reason you fucktards support him is meme magic. That's how low Sup Forums is on the discussion level, when it comes to people from Hungary. Jesus, it's embarrasing to be in the same country as you cunts.
He spent 330 million HUF, on posters and a chain-link fence with a bit of barb-wiring. Do you not see the fucking issue here? Look at OP's links.
I do support his stances on globalism and all that jazz, but it's pointless when obviously even his views are controlled by money, due to him being a fat corrupt fucking pig. He should end up like Mussolini.
>inb4 leftfag
Nigger. I was here for the Trump threads.

That's not even moonspeak, though.
It's not mono-lingual.

Historicaly proven true

Hungarians (including me) are too retarded to type in english for more than a few minutes.

jihadwatch.org/2017/02/orban-hungary-will-welcome-european-refugees-fleeing-multicultural-west

kuruc.info

It's like the Hungarian Daily Stormer but old-fashioned

magyarhirlap.hu/

It's a mainstream right-wing source

Cucks.

Nem azért, de az immigránsok tényleg magasról leszarták a nemzetünk. Ők németekhez akartak menni. A legnagyobb ellenség itt a szar szervezése az államnak, a rengeteg pénz ami elment Orbán faszságaira, és nem azt csinálták amit a Szerbek. Szépen nem az EUban lenni, és tovább küldeni a kreténeket azokba az országokba ahol előre dőlve várják őket.
Magyarország szánalmas.

>kuruc.info
the people on it don't look white

magyarhirlap.hu/
This one looks nice, what's the Hungarian stereotyp for magyarhirlap? same as fox news in the states?

>330 million HUF

Isn't that like 200 bucks?
Also, I just fucked my Hungarian girlfriend. She loooove's that pure Swedish cock. Also, do something about fucking Budapest, the place smells like complete ASS.

200 bucks and two cocks up your ass, faggot.
How's Malmö?

Nem vagyok libsi de am agyarokon kivül tényleg mindenki képes hosszu távon anglolul írni. Amugy ennek az orbán utálatnak van valami alapja egyáltalán?

A legnagyobb veszély ha begyűrűzik ide a már nyugaton is haldokló clintonizmus, polkorrektség lásd women's march, sjw kultúra. Gazdasági szempontból meg ha kivetik az ingatlanadót, piaci alapú gáz- villany stb. árak lesznek, amit a magyarországi baloldal akar, tökmindegy, hogy momentumnak vagy mszp-nek hívják.

Én értem a pénzelbaszást szar dolog ez Orbánék sara.

Hidd el a muszlim hordáknak egy ponton túl teljesen mindegy, hogy milyen az életszínvonal,ők a helyi törzsi szerveződésüket akarják kiterjeszteni a dzsihád, sharia által. Ha a statisztikát-matekot nézzük és a demográfiai trendeket, Ny-Európának nem sok van hátra és a szar előbb-utóbb idejön vissza. ...és még ott van dublin 2

> jihadwatch.org/2017/02/orban-hungary-will-welcome-european-refugees-fleeing-multicultural-west
oh thanks for the source !

based Orban

Europe should be helping South Africa's white pop. instead