Spaniards are whit-

>Spaniards are whit-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_conquest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they didn't invite them over willingly

Don't get infected.

Spain is practically licking Africa's ass.

lol,you amerifats literally imported niggers from africa

Suck my dick Fritz, your country is gonna collapse in 30 years from all the sandnigger, we kicked them.

those drips of moorish blood make wonders on our women to be honest

Yeah, Spain is so fucking great... oh wait. JA JA JA..

Yes, to be slaves working on the fields, not to soak up welfare and replace the white population demographically. This is an obvious distinction for anyone who is not an imbecile

at least they reconquered their lands back, what are you going to do when Germany becomes part of Africa?

He never implied that. He just stated Germany has a bleak future

Wait. Where is tha magical land of Andorra. They gave us Endor and Aragorn.

>t. Tyrone Gomez

Actually, most cities willingly turned themselves over to the Muslims, since they only had to pay a small tax and in return had far more freedom than they did under their feudal overlords, who kept them as basically slaves.

For one thing it discovered the clay that you filled with WallMarts

>x is not white

jew tread

Based Portubro

Jews are whiter than Slavs or Spanish. At least all of their ancestors are from Europe.

Get the fuck out of europe Achmed

What? Not even jews claim that, they went to the middle east because they say they are from there. Are you that dumb Johnny?

I want to go to the Middle East and see how bad it is. How bad is there user?

"Most cities' . Do you have a source for this?

>Jews are whiter than Slavs or Spanish

t. sholmo goldstein

Yes, I wonder who did that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_conquest

At least both of them got BTFO eventually.

>blurredimageofnose.jpg

Read some of Roger Collins work on Spanish history, he cites the original Arabic historians.

You can be pretty damn sure they didn't violently conquer all that land with a small force of less than 10,000 solders. (Some of the historians say it was as few as 1,500 Muslim invaders)

But we all know that's not true. Look at a Jew and look at a Palestinian. Their /religion/ comes from there, not their genetics.

The shitskins were expelled after the Reconquista.

Over 1,500 spanish words are of arabic origin

Portugal you're I believe you're wite .

I'd sooner live in Spain than I would Germany tbqh.

The guy on the right shit himself.

So the arabs claimed they were welcomed with open arms? Of course they would say that. What about sources from a third party or the Spanish
side?

Actually, only the men were expelled. Women and children were allowed to remain. The kids converted, and the women had mixed race kids.

jews owned the boats to be fair

Say's the colonial, lol, explain me then, why iberians do not cluster with "moors", but genetic cluster with other europeans, it's probably some kind of magic.

No, the Arabs actually said that the Christian armies just ran away in fear, and left it at that.

See, the point is, they claimed they only had a few thousand troops. It's literally impossible to occupy that much land with only a few thousand people without the people agreeing to it. Unless you think they were deliberately saying their army was smaller than it really was for no reason.

And, there pretty much aren't any Spanish sources, since nearly everyone was illiterate barbarians. They were Arian Christians, not Catholics. So the Benedictine tradition of writing didn't spread there.

Because they are half-breeds. Look how far away they are from the British or Norwegians. They are, what a coincidence, almost halfway between white British and non-white Sardinians.

You know, a better question is if you think the Jews aren't white, why do they cluster pretty much on top of Italians?

Dashposting should be a bannable offense teebeeaytch

>yfw it was the Germanic Visigoths that initially invited Muslim armies into the Iberian peninsula

Will Germans ever stop?

Not far away from the british, probably at the same distance that lithuanians are from them, and Sardinians are europid just like the basqs, just like iberians. And who said that the british are the centroid of wihtes? The facts remain, genetically iberians have almost nothing in common with the so called moors and fall always in the europid cluster.

Are you going to start calling Turks white because they are "pretty close" too?

> The facts remain, genetically iberians have almost nothing in common with the so called moors

Well, we won't know unless you post a chart that includes "moors." So fuck off and get proof of your claim.

Stormfront, pls go

Yes. Claiming they have a smaller army would make the conquest more glorious. Also the invasion was defiantly more than 1.700 men. You still have no proof that the christians welcomed the muslims in """most""" cities. Give me a source for that.

Portugal and Spain cluster with north Italians. Are north Italians not white?

Again colonial, it's not my fault that you have no clue. The turks cluster far far away, just like the "moors" cluster far away.

Lomax, D.W. "The Reconquest of Spain"

>Also the invasion was defiantly more than 1.700 men

Post proof.

Italians are also heavily racemixed.

Not seeing "moor" anywhere there Ahmed.

And that is why Spaniard women are attractive when they are
Those tiny drops of moor blood mixed with white make some beautiful people
Otherwise they'd look bland, like yogurt, or full dune coons, which isn't attractive either

We never planned to have them vote

>And, there pretty much aren't any Spanish sources, since nearly everyone was illiterate barbarians. They were Arian Christians, not Catholics.
They were Catholics and there are sources.

beautiful assblasted moor babies

There were /some/ Cathloics in /some/ parts. But most of the people were Arian.

Which was another reason they hated their feudal lords, Catholics kept trying to force their religion on everyone, but the Muslims left people alone.

Tugafags incoming...

>tfw all 4 of my grandparents came from Andalusia and I have negative 2 melanin, blonde hair, and green eyes

>Andalusia

The Chronicle of 754, a document written in Toledo by a Catholic author in that time pretty much explains how before Tariq's invasion, the southern parts of Iberia had been suffering berber and arabic raids for a while now, which destroyed many cities and settlements and forced Christian lords to flee for the north.

Haven't read yet Lomax's work (mostly because I'm extremely cynical of brits attempting to explain Spain to Spaniards) but if he's not acknowledging this work as more or less the only solid foundation we have to study what happened in 8th century Spain then the entire work, and by result your post, is worthless.

>Germans are Eur-

You are either trolling or being dishonest on purpose. They did not take over the entire peninsula with 1.700 men.

The likely figure was 12,000 to 15,000.

>Collins, Roger (1989). The Arab Conquest of Spain 710-797. Oxford, UK / Cambridge, USA: Blackwell. p. 97. ISBN 0-631-19405-3.

Reinforced by 10,000–15,000 combatants

> "El País". 2008-12-05.

So, much more than 1.700. You making such an idiotic claim makes discussion fruitless.

Still no proofs A MAJORITY of cities welcomed the conquerors as you flimsily claimed.

>but the Muslims left people alone.

Insane. I am not one to accuse people of being a shill or having some motive, but saying something as incredibly bizarre at this makes me suspect you yourself are a Muslim.

Why do so many meds get butthurt simply because they are called ''not-white''?
What does ''white'' even mean?
Sad!

False and Muslims did not leave people alone. They had very strict laws that were in accordance with Sharia.

it's not that, it's when people imply we were ever "white" to begin with and then somewhat changed, and provide no proofs for it

>t. Chang Lang Wang Tang

You keep saying POST PROOF but you keep not posting your own proof.

I did my part, post your own proof now, or fuck off.

Of course they left people alone. Why do you think there were still Christians and Jews in the land 300 years later? They sure as shit weren't forcing people to convert by the sword like the Catholics did. And, having another religion is perfectly acceptable under Sharia, you cannot force someone to convert. The worst they had to deal with was no beer, what a fucking tragedy.

>taking we wuz memes seriously
Sad!

Like in East Prussia, the conquering army is miniscule compared to the conquered People, The Muslims of al andalus where never in such large Numbers to mix effectively with the Spaniards, Just like the Teutonic Knights never mixed enough with the Poles. They ruled them, they didnt replace them
Got that ?

>Of course they left people alone. Why do you think there were still Christians and Jews in the land 300 years later?
There weren't.

Ugh, any shitskin blood is a terrible curse. Sorry spainyards.

>memes
don't underestimate Poe's law

>And, having another religion is perfectly acceptable under Sharia
only if its an ambrahimic religion and even then you are pretty much deemed a second class citizen
>you cannot force someone to convert.
yes you absolutely can by force and coercion. christianity and islam are universalist religions and that is exactly what they did
>The worst they had to deal with was no beer, what a fucking tragedy.
false.

you are missing some things. the berbers came in during somewhat of a civil war in the peninsula and aided the jews and arians against the rodrigans in return for land grants and special privileges granted to them. post-roman christian sentiment was quite weak in the iberian peninsula and many arians saw that Islam was closer to their beliefs as they deny the trinity so they also converted. St John of Damascus speaks on this connection lightly.

"no beer" implying that this isnt bad

I got a Special place in the ovens for you

>since they only had to pay a small tax and in return had far more freedom than they did under their feudal overlords
Did you learn that from Joy Hakim or some other MultiCulty "historian" who glossed over things like dates and reality?

Average Spanish male face.

Average Moroccan male face.
As you can see, quite different.

>Why do you think there were still Christians and Jews in the land 300 years later?
Source?

I really want to know about this if it's true

American approach to history:
>white conquerors are bad
>non-white conquerors are good

Thanks John Green.

The funniest thing is that Spain was literally an empty land with no economics, no culture and no future before the sandniggers came. Just look at the hilarious shit that happend to the country after the Reconquista was complete and imbecile monarchs took their turn.
Tbh, sandniggers weren't the real niggers during the Dark Ages...

average portuguese please so we can have some barbosas in here

don't worry hanz your turn is coming

>t. sandnigger

>They sure as shit weren't forcing people to convert by the sword like the Catholics did.
Lol, okay Ahmed.

>Spain was literally an empty land with no economics, no culture and no future

Reminds me of modern day Russia.

shut the fuck up mongrel we don't need russian subhumans such as you to suck us off

faggot

Oh shit, this just reminded me about cs zombie servers. That really was some fun.

this mongrel is still right you fucking chink

it was a literal shithole until we came and made them civilized , we build roads , schools , and all kinds of buildings while paris was rotting in literal shit

when you stole our former spanish land you stole all of the science , maths , medicene and shit from it

and you claimed it as yours

white trash

Spaniards expelled all Muslims and Jews at the end of Reconquista, something you Krauts will never do.

Let me explain something to you guys since you keep making these threads.

The conquering males breeds with the conquered females. A Muslim man breeding with a Spaniard woman makes a....? Yes that is right, a Muslim child.

This means Spaniards had a genetic influence on the Moors, not the other way around.

Same goes for the Greeks, they made the Turks more Greek-like, not the other way around.

Thank you, this has been a public service announcement.

>Germans are whit-

I'm sardinian, what does it mean? :/

lie, first we forced them to convert if they want to stay, and 100 years after that we kick then anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

whatever gets you sleeping at night kiddo

you are just mad that your culture is muslims , everyone visits spain to see what we built

our mosques are the most amazing in spain , you still benefit from muslims to this day you fucking autist

we literally built spain , ungrateful bastard

genetically westernmost people, furthest from asia and also far from Africa

>Be proud moslem
>Best arquitecture in a Catholic country
hahahahahaha stay mad

The Caliphs and taifa kings had little Berber and Arab blood due to their preferred wives being white.

get your common sense out of here, you are scaring the memers

Also all your mosques are now churches
hahahahahaha

lol wrong

spain is muslim land

shhh its okay to be mad that we literally "ruined" your shitty spic bloodline , dont be mad we enslaved your useless autistic asses so we could build something

we will come soon , first sweden then germany and france , after that we reclaim spain

Well, historically both Spain and Portugal were born from the muslim expulsion. Culturally, nothing relates iberians to moors, diferent religion, language, traditions, folk. Genetically, they cluster in different places. that's just the way it is.