Styxhexenhammer666

What does Sup Forums think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ6QH6-NHo0
youtube.com/watch?v=_GJq-Xuksxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think that he regularly posts in the 3rd person on Sup Forums

This

He should be a guest on True Capitalist Radio.

I like him and I have subbed to his channel on the JewTube desu lad.

a edgy bi cucky civil nationalist r9k tier

Citation on being bisexual?

he's a "straight dude"

He's more gay than milo, just wish he would come out ... would respect him
More

smart but his voodo dont have much info, he a shill
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ6QH6-NHo0

It's actually quite funny.

wrong someone asked him on youtube he said it in is comments in one of his videos there is a screenshot floating around wished i saved it goggle it or something

>bisexual
>super skinny
>ex gf was a hamplanet
>begs for money

I have no idea why anyone on Sup Forums would watch this guy.

then you have shit taste in humour rageaholic is way better

What the fuck is this stupid schizophrenic rambling video supposed to offer to the world of discourse?

pagan x fags and the robots like him

Where's the picture of Tarl with his gf?

Fridge

I think I'm tired of these self promotional shill threads every fucking day for every random fucking Youtube celebrity. Fuck off dude.

I just want this podcast to happen.

He's too ugly and dirty looking for me to even check his shit out.
If you have no respect for yourself, at least have some for your viewers, fucking hobo.

Kek, this

This.

Shoo shoo, rat man.

>I think that he regularly posts in the 3rd person on Sup Forums

I think he has multiple personality disorder and the faggot part of him is op

>It's actually quite funny.

funny looking if thats what you meant I absolutely agree, witch guy needs to lift or something, practice with public speaking wouldn't hurt either

Shadilay styxers

It's getting odd. People post asking about him nearly every day it seems. I couldn't care in the slightest about him.

how is it people haven't doxxed the fuck out of him for doing this all the time?

just curious

Hi styx

Goodtimes.

WHAT'S UP YOUTUBE
>BASIC TIER LIBERTARIANISM
>I PREDICTED THIS
THAT'S ABOUT ALL

He's tolerable I guess. He was better when he stuck to obscure spiritual stuff and not politics.

Wtf am I looking at?

Why did he delete his video on Milo? That shows weakness.

I'm for him. Apart from his retarded occult shit (which is no different from the christcucks that infest this place or the edgy ATheists) he's great. He's not too partisan either.

youtube.com/watch?v=_GJq-Xuksxk

Interesting interview

styx is cute! CUUUTE!!!

Why do you need guys need to watch people spout opinions you already have on Youtube? It's sort of fucking pointless, same reason I stopped listening to TRS "Yup, I agree with most of what they say". It's listening to a mirror, I don't get it.

He is (or at least seems to be) a bit ignorant and gullible when it comes to certain things, but overall he's okay.

He's not fully redpilled, in other words. It's like the pills he's taken were not pure red, but slightly diluted with blue.

He's most likely not trying to deceive anyone.

>>begs for money

I've been watching him for the past nine months and I've never once seen him beg for money.

>bisexual
proof???

TESTING TESTING

Your test has been intercepted by the KGB, FSB, Mossad, the CIA and the Gestapo.

Giant frogs in black uniforms and shades will come knocking on your door soon.

based stick

We need to see his 10.2 inch cock.

cumlording sperm sampler

shit!!!!
I really done it this time

He's great.

That's about all.
Peace out.

he's a faggot i hate his face he looks like a goddamn chipmunk

I think I want these threads to stop appearing

I heard he has a 10 inch dick. is that true?

No idea who he is. Looks like a faggot though.

mighty meme wizard that's about all

Styx is a pedo lover, he defended milo

he did the opposite, you lying cunt

He's all the best of Sup Forums and none of the worst. If this board had any sense, it would convert to Styxism. He's is by far one of the most sane sounding (excpet when he talks about invading cali after it secedes ) people I've heard in all of this, also comes off very informed so he knows what he's talking about. Good redpill for normies who might be receptive to his style.

Like him, I dont care about race or moral laws, or shit like that. Only nationalism and killing MSM

He's fucking weird.

Sup Forums cannot think as it does not exist in physical reality. Only individuals think. Go back to bluepillia.
*tips fedora*

10 inch yes, but not length. 10 inch circumference.

kys

I would watch him if he drank while doing his videos. He doesn't seem the drinking type though. I should start political videos when I drink.

I love when this weird skinny man says words

Good recaps, sound logic. Even if you don't agree with his logic his puts it in a way you can understand why someone else would feel that way.

*spoon clangs*