Why did the Boomers fuck us over?

Why did the Boomers fuck us over?

I'm $45,000 in student debt and I haven't found a job that pays more than minimum wage since I graduated.

Sounds like you are living with your poor decisions.

I know right I gradudated from harvrd with a major in Russian Litreature and theres no jib fo me.

It's no one else's fault you got a masters degree in romantic Korean literature and can't get a job now

WHAT DID YOU SAY MATE FUCK YOU.

>horsey

Fuck. is dat something a could taken instead?

Probably because you spend most of your time shitposting this image. If you'd actually apply yourself instead of whining here, something might change for you.

>jib
Try a spinnaker.

I like the cut of your spin.

Come put in an application at Walmart and let's see of we can work together!!

Generation Gape

Cus we have anal sex more?

and boipucci

Jill Stein (Green Party) wants to have the Federal Reserve print up one trillion dollars and pay off all student loans. It would be a bailout for students similar to the 2 trillion dollar bailout for banks in 2008.

So you voted for Jill Stein, right?

Oh, you didn't? Then I have no pity for you.

Congratulations on learning the concept of consequences.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Same, most basic, entry level jobs that are above min wage want a masters degree and 5 years but you also need to be a black disabled veteran. There are too many people, not enough jobs, that's really the problem. This is fundamentally why Trump got elected, he promised to create more jobs. Student loans aren't a problem if there are jobs that pay enough to live on.

What was your degree major?

fuck off boomer

>voting for commies
kys, cancer

> fresh out of school
> expect above minimum starting wage

I bet all the keg stands he did was worth the 45k!

Why would you go to college if you couldn't afford it? Are you a literal retard?

wanna trade places you useless faggot?

Easiest excuse is to blame others

God i love being yuropoor

A boomer forced you to take on 45k in debt!?!?? Umm they can't do that. You might be able to get out of it because you signed on under duress.

Turn them in to the police now

>Man, why can't I redeem this piece of paper for employment?
Annnnnd no wonder why you can't get a job.

>just print more money
Fuck off to econ 101

>boomers did this

This is not the fault of any particular generation. This is the fault of your fellow countrymen falling victim to their feelings and pushing for globalist ideals which leave you to bare the burden. You yourself have likely unknowingly contributed to this failing train of thought without meaning to do any harm, we all have to suffer now and stymie the others who aren't yet aware.