L-theanine

Does Sup Forums like using L-theanine. I have been using it lately and just love it. It mixes especially well with coffee.

>pic related it is the brand i use

drug fiend.

>Natural supplements make you a drug fiend

You are literally retarded

>not know the difference between an amino-acid and a drug
British education at its best

I receive my L-theanine through tea every morning. It has been known to pair very well with caffeine and stimulates brain waves (happiness).

More people should do this. I'm usually cranky without it.

doesn't seem to do anything for me

>'NATURAL' 'UNNATURAL' dichotomy

Things are only advantageous or deleterious. Stop confining yourself within the false pharmajew conceptual schema.

Drugs that impair the mind and cultivate softness are degenerate. Drugs that aid the will and cultivate karteria should be supplemented into your life as needed. Think opioids vs. stims or something

It isn't scientifically proven to make you "happy," but I typically don't notice a change in mood performance without pairing it with caffeine.

Phil, this is bogus alchemy

take super male vitality!

Makes me sleepy.

Also >>>fit

It is not a drug retard it is an amino acid. There isn't really any risk at all to taking l-theanine. It does not cause a hangover or withdrawal symptoms.
Try taking more or find a better brand. The first brand I tried at the local pharmacy had no effect on me, but then I tried it again off amazon.

Alex jones put l-theanine in his brain force supplement

ahahaahahahaahahahaahahha

ahahaahahaha

fuck you......'re right

>It is not a drug retard it is an amino acid. There isn't really any risk at all to taking l-theanine. It does not cause a hangover or withdrawal symptoms.

I know, but drugs that do harbor health risks - at all - are unduly stigmatized here so highlighting it as 'natural' is a retarded contextual ploy to appease the pol troll. The concept itself is stupid, risk constitutes struggle and the straight edge fags on this board are the real degenerates

did you notice the flag? The american poster said that. L-theanine supplements are extracted from a natural source so it can be considered synthetic and natural. L-theanine in matcha is 100 percent natural though.

why is this /fit/? It is a nootropic relaxant not really a work out drug.

And? Studies without doubt it has cognitive enhancing effects. Especially when paired with caffeine.

oh mb. I don't know about it, I just drink and jerk off to relax.

I'm enjoying my infowars brainforce. Got it on sale after Trump elected.
>Bacopa Herb
>Alpha GPC
>Yerba Mate
>Theobromine
>L-theanine
>Black Pepper Fruit
>Huperzine A

>using L-theanine
>mixes especially well with coffee.

It's called tea

Reported, not politics

>88 Herbs
Heil

l-theanine and 200mg caffeine pill prior to social encounters can put you on god mode tbhwyfamalams

In going on my autism tangent, I forgot to mention that I have big pill bottle here of 120 200mg capsules I bought off Amazon.

I find it's underwhelming, it's decent with caffeine, good for social anxiety or general overarousal (with or without caffeine), and is hit or miss in improving sleep latency. Might improve sleep quality, but I'm not sure

basically msg

I drink green tea but dont notice any effects.

I bought a matcha package before, and enjoyed it. It just does not compare to the feeling of the l-theanine supplements combined with coffee. There is something special about coffee besides the caffeine.
Have you noticed cognitive enhancement from brainforce or just energy?

I used it for a month and got bronchitis. Before I got sick I had more energy. I think it improved my focus, but it hard to tell since I was sick.

If you buy the powder it's way better. Fuck drinking 4 cups of tea.

can you mix the powder in the coffee? What does it taste like?

Looking up Yerba MAte, it is pope approved at least

Doesn't taste like anything. I don' t know if this has been mentioned in this thread yet but theanine and caffeine go well together as the theanine takes the 'edge' off of caffeine if your sensitive to it. It pairs well with phenibut too.

>I'm usually cranky without it.
Shouldn't this tell you something right off the bat, fellow burgermiesterburgermiester?

Nutricost?

i just heard about this recently, does this really work? my friend said that mixing it with coffee is the trick like OP said but has anyone actually tried this?

Does it make me shoot a bigger load?

I've tried the Nutricost 200mg L-theanine. I started off taking 200mg of theanine with 200mg of caffeine would feel really good for the first couple hours, but would then feel really tired. I realized 200mg of l-theanine was way too much for me, and I started just taking the caffeine. I would say only take l-theanine if you're the type of person who gets nervous energy from caffeine/coffee.