What causes homosexuality Sup Forums?

Birth? Environmental? Water? Plastics? Food? Abuse?

What causes gayness? Be honest.

Genuinely interested as I think I'm gay, dont want to be.

All of those things. There's several ways to turn the gay on. A 360 assault from all angles vastly improves that.

propaganda and being weak minded

So I was born gay and had no choice?

Decadence

No you may have been born susceptible to homosexual influence though.

Can i change?

Or dont worry about if you like dicks or not and just be a useful member of society. If you really want kids find a surrogate

Not if you're a weak willed easily influenced fag like you seem to be judging by this thread.

I dont think I am..

I tried having sex with a girl once though and it didnt really work out

idk

i think the shame comes more from getting fucked by men

Well you're going to have to get right with yourself. Seeing as it's current year, the majority of people dont care so it really comes down to how You feel. We're all animals driven by the desire to feel good, have fun, don't let outside sources influence how you feel(within reason)

Exposure to the wrong things as a child.

If your Son tries to play with a barbie doll, just make sure he is fingering that shit and not brushing it`s hair.

t.Father of the year, 12 years in a row.

psychic trick women play on their ex boyfriends

You're born with a preference but it's really not set in stone like "you're straight/gay". Think about it this way: if you were born on a deserted island with enough food to sustain yourself, but had no concept of other human beings, would you be straight or gay? "Straightness" and "gayness" aren't like "maleness" and "femaleness". It's not a thing you fundamentally are, it's a relation to surrounding factors and context. You'd probably masturbate to the fucking ocean, and not some vague concept of womanhood or manhood if you had no notion of either of those things on this island.

If you think you're gay, you're probably gay. If that feels set in stone, that's most likely nurture. But the preference is most likely nature. This is Sup Forums, but desu there's not really much wrong with being gay per se. Most everything people hate about gay people comes culturally, either with fags or fundies. Ultimately the argument could be "you won't reproduce!" but you could be a sperm donor and most guys on this site shouldn't pass on their obesity genes anyways.

If you want to be attracted to women, it's most likely possible to be bi rather than gay, but if you try to suppress your gayness you'll have a high chance of turning into one of those insane people who sneak out of the house in their 40s to go fuck other men in a bathhouse when their wife is asleep.

Don't stop yourself from having a holistic understanding of yourself because of political memes that come and go. You come and go, too, and you should place yourself above memes. For all you know, in 100 years, feminism will be so rampant that homosexuality will be a super power. Or the cure for the gay will be found and gay people will no longer exist. Who fucking knows or cares.

This is probably the best thing I have ever read on this godforsaken website.

come on man, man up. start getting what you want. Wanna be gay ? be gay. dont want to? dont be gay. come on man it's that simple. i believe in you

Alex Jones gets this one right, think frogs and hermaphrodites for your answer.

Praise kek

There's a good cure for you; a bullet through the roof of your mouth.

Slutty moms who had lots of dick

why would that cause?