Swedish child murdered by Shitskin that Swedish family took in

Definition of being Cucked.

Take random Black stranger from east Africa,give him your own bedroom, free food,clothes and other stuff and help him even more by giving him your own money.Then he kills 7 year old White girl with knife.

I am only surprised her Father did not gave his wife to that Nigga too.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi6lYSEgEs
thelocal.se/20110309/32480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Many such cases!

it's obviously only bc he had access to a knie.
BAN ALL KNIVES NOW!!

Sweden doesn't have any problems, I Know because the Swedish posters have told me so.

So Trump was wrong about violence in Sweden?Everything is just fine

Next day Sweden bans CsGO for having knivar

good

these cucked traitors and their progeny need to be cleansed from the gene pool

one future liberal voter less, so it's cool.

>unknown reasons

Probably raped the kid before panicking and slaughtering her

sweden yes

where are the swedebros right now?

The crocodile they were feeding had bit their own hand.

Scared to reply ha Swedes?

>I am only surprised her Father did not gave his wife to that Nigga too.
>implying he didn't

RIP seven year old girl.
She never stood a chance in Sweden's feminist regime.

Another victim

I hope another ten thousand Swedes die cuck genes must be eliminated from the European race.

>Sweden's feminist

Have tons of blood on their hands

I hope her parents feel stupid

But it sucks for the kid

No shit. Feminists, as women, hate other women with a passion. Even more than men, I'd say

>unknown reasons

Yeah lets pretend that muslims aren't pedophiles and that he didn't rape her first.

This made me sad
Fuck you Sweden.

Unlikely

>they'll just say Jesus wanted it that way

Literal perverts

>2016
Was that another crime no one cared about?

>turbucucks cucking their own cuck genes out of existence
topcuck

that fucking cunt should get tortured to death, her retarded parents and the swedish cucks who support open borders should be jailed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

The only people who reported on this seems to be Infowars and Ann Coulter.

Breivik was right: I cannot hate an impulsive animal they way I want the death of the smug, self-satisfied, pseudo-intellectual, bohemian kakistocrats who decided this would be a good idea.

That's a nice fictional story you posted there user.

It was reported on Swedish language news but in general this kind of violence has been happening lot in recent years it's not even surprise anymore.

This is cuckoo behavior
>kill host children
>replace with own

>I am only surprised her Father did not gave his wife to that Nigga too
What makes you think he didn't? Sweden, yes!

Good. It's the only way they will learn...maybe.

Well they still didn't learn.

I know it's bad to say but this actually made me lol... poor girl tho, killed by her parents stupidity

So he did he fuck her at least? I dont see the reason to kill a little girl unless you raped her and she wouldnt shut up

Why do they deny crimes even when presented objective, reported data about invasive aliens and illegal immigrants:

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is
an increase of 1,472%.

>rape cases in Sweden increased by 1,472% in 2014

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

She was just 7 years old is her vagina even big enough to take..

How much more? How much more are they willing to take??!!!
FFS WHEN IS THEIR NEXT ELECTION?!!

Tolerance is strength of Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwi6lYSEgEs

Oh he did... The proof.

2018,,, autumn I think

WE WUZ FINNISH AND SHIEEEAT

LMAO

2018? Automn 2018? You will be an Islamic Republic way before 2018 even starts.

SD won't get majority

Even if they did they are way to cucked to do anything that would make any difference.

Civil war is the only hope for this nation.

Interesting you didn't mention the swede he killed was also a shitskin from the same country of origin as her family.

Far more interesting: Cannibal. damn those immigrants! thelocal.se/20110309/32480

>Civil war is the only hope for this nation.
Same possibility here really in the end, unless they are able to act on what they say, as for starters to
>FUCKING DEPORT ALL DEM SOMALIS

Civil War nr 6 million

Are Swedish Democrats even true nationalists? This guy hardly said anything red pilled except that he does not support Islam

Menstrual blood?

This is not nothing new, here is the one from last year after "she" lost

No, they call themselves social conservatists because nationalism=hitler here. They have kicked out every true nationalist from the party to become more accepted.

A large part of the population are still bleeding heart leftists but they are also the ones who wouldn't last a month in a civil war.

Someone just needs to light the fire.

>I am not surprised her Father gave his wife to that Nigga too. Afterword the mud nigger took the knife right from the fathers hands and killed his 7 year old. What was a father to do? Stop a shitskin from doing what it does best?

What would PewdiePie do?

This madman may start the fire

Did you spot the shadow ban that just occurred?

Did a refresh and burger was gone, there was nothing wrong with message.

leftiecucks at it again

Fake news. Everybody knows Sweden is a perfect utopia. The media said so, so it must be true.

>for unknown reason

They simply won't call it hate crime when it's Black on White violence.

>intended to an hero
>"for unknown reason" decides to literally stab a little girl to death with knife.

actually what the fuck.

(Oh boy third time correcting myself is the charm. Give me your worst Sup Forums.)

Nobody posted this one yet? Come on guys! Its mandatory on a Swede thread.

Have you considered that the 7 year old was a racist nazi? Inject more diversity, goim.

there it was... shadowban...

How are you cuckchanners not able to fix this in here, seriously?

Yea WTF? What are SJW's doing on pol?

The host family was black as well.

kek

Guys I wasn't shadowbanned, I'm just an illiterate fag who had to delete my posts to correct shit. No need to panic, the Marxist cucks haven't figured out shadowbanning here yet.

leftiepol

they think they are "communist" spoiled shitugly degenerate fat american brats
>I got an AK goyims I swear! I'm gun gas you for doxing me

I know this case. It was a shitskin family that took in a shitskin from their own country.

So for you cuckchanners on irc now it's simple, take that post, go to a real mod, and get that leftiepol cuckmod gassed

I can't understand how you are not able to handle this shit, time and time over, same shit

>they think they are "communist"

I wonder what would uncle Stalin said...

I checked
fake news

Alpha Male.He can wrestle with a Bear

Oh we got a """"""german""""""

Underrated

He would have gone....

>These american brats, they have no clue of what communism really was even
If the USSR still existed, and were to take over the US, they were the first to go

You came and asked for help, be smart now, take that post number and go to the irc to real mod

Literal quote from one of their politicians.

Kek

It literally looks like a protohumans. Not quite animal, certainly not human.

What the fuck. That can't be from a real report.

You are going to kek more later, I can promise you that.

But you eastern euros you know what this was, even though you we're not so fuuged there as the rest, you know what this was really about.

You were our sister nation, so you were something in between not quite there, but still there. We were some kind of weird mixture of a state too part natsoc part marxist part western

It's all relative man, Swedes like having 7-year-old whites murdered for no reason.

Thats from "Moderaterna". Prob as neocon libtard you can be to be honest. Pretty sure other countries have them as well.

>But you eastern euros you know what this was
We sure do.

You dumb burger cunt. So when a white cuck girl in Fayetville, NC, USA gets squashed it is cucked swedes fault?

You don't make guy who worships Africa in to a Minister.He should be cleaning toilets instead.

KEKKED

I've never seen an ex-yugo squatting though I must admit and I know *a lot* of you fags from all over the place down there

Video?
It's not like you get to see a 7 year old's throat cut

Sad!

When feminism results in 7 year old girls being raped and getting their throats cut you really have to step back and just marvel at the hypocrisy of it all.

Feminism is a weapon designed to destroy the family and create rape culture.

Where have I seen this before

It's ironic this is all happening under feminist government.Another proof that modern feminism nothing SJW's shit

It's a pretty old story. The family were Eritreans as well.

This, desu.

This is sad.