A massive left-wing operation is going into effect tomorrow to troll right-wing forums in the Netherlands

A massive left-wing operation is going into effect tomorrow to troll right-wing forums in the Netherlands.
There it is: operatielibero.nl/

They want to change the outcome of the upcoming elections in a way that Wilders won't win.
The operation starts tomorrow and goes on till 15 march. I think it is a great opportunity to sow a bit of chaos.

The sites they are going to target are in here: operatielibero.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Toolkit-vs-24-feb-2017-V2.pdf

I think a good angle would be to identify as members of operation libero on the target sites and start acting like them, but of course with a twist.

Anyway for the prosperity of Europe, we should stop the lefties from propagating there idiotic ideas. If they successfully stop Wilders, it might influence Le Pen too.

Other urls found in this thread:

operatielibero.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Toolkit-vs-24-feb-2017-V2.pdf
pastebin.com/Wv6XqiEb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Make the Dutch Vikings Again

I forgot to mention: this shit is state sponsored.

top kek was wondering why there was alot of geert hating in dutch Sup Forums

Looks interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing these operationlibero-fags getting trolled themselves.

Mensen als jij horen to sterven. Echt. Operatie HomoKANKER

Since 16 February, they have been active. Not sure if they mention Sup Forums though.

What the fuck??!?!? How is it legal to use state funds to lobby to change the outcome of the election?

The interesting thing is that they have physical meetings. I think I am going to attend some. I guess I will mainly find antifa's.

Uhh... how can people who don't speak Dutch participate?

Translate the page pls

>operatielibero.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Toolkit-vs-24-feb-2017-V2.pdf
is there a english version wanna help

So what sites? Can't open PDF right now

Through indirect means. The state gives money to foundation X, which has as goal to stimulate the debate about politics. Then they give money to this initiative.

There is a lot of state funded left-wing activism in the Netherlands.

I can't speak dutch but have a bump

Question: Can anybody check quickly if one of those Soros-funded organisations is behind this too?

I don't speak elf but I'll try to help

Takes some time to get them in such a format that Sup Forums accepts my post as not spam.

The site also has an international wing, so you can simply participate in English on the forums. That doesn't matter, people will think their international friends come to help.

Europe.
They're called "Anti-Fascists". They are left wing of course but there won't be any political outrage when they for example beat up a right politician. If the politician or activist defends himself, he most likely will have the press turning the event around, making him look like the aggressor.

There is a paste bin with the sites they mention:

pastebin.com/Wv6XqiEb

I will try to translate for you. Takes some time, though.

Operatie Libero

They also join up tomorrow at one place:

Plantage Middenlaan 27
Amsterdam, 1018 DB Nederland

This is from the frontpage (from google translate, tried to clean it up):

Join Operation LiberoNL!

Are you shocked by the election of Donald Trump in the US and you do not want us to get a populist at the helm in the Netherlands? Operation LiberoNL helps you to provide independent counteractions against populism.

What is Operation Libero?

We are an independent occasional action group, inspired by an initiative in Switzerland with the same name. We go from our 1 to March 15, 2017 interfering with populist discussions on social media. Let there be dissenting opinions based on facts.