WHERE'S MY FUCKING WEED TRUDEAU

WHERE'S MY FUCKING WEED TRUDEAU

its not spring yet
calm down retarded dumbass

You have been had. Only thing you get is a shit economy. Enjoy everything being expensive.

Just come to Washington

Come for the weed, stay for the 'fugees

how about some new labor laws instead

Stop being a faggot and smoking weed.

Just get it from your dealer as always. Holy corporation weed will not stop anyone. EVER

Dude he legalized dog blowjobs what else do you want man?

Don't worry my son, /ourguy/ Bernier will come through for us. Have hope

Canada used to be manly men. What the fuck happened?

>he thinks they're actually going to give him the carrot

Doesn't even look like a very hard punch, abeit it was well placed on the chin.

When you realize that it's destroying your lungs, liver, kidneys, stomach, heart, and gallbladder.

I guess your lovely KWEEN doesn't want legalization of marijuana in Canada.

Never going to happen. All liberals have to do is say that they MIGHT consider lowering penalties and they secure the pothead vote without lifting a finger. Once legal, they lose out on that voting demographic. It will NEVER be fully legalized.

Chin strikes do that
It's how a one punch knockout works

delet this

When you really watch knockouts occur, it often has more to do with bad movements by the guy getting knocked out then it does good movements of the guy scoring the KO.

This, dude weed is nothing more than a carrot on a stick

It's with your electoral reform and tax breaks for the middle class, silly.

Fuck your weed. I could get virtually legal weed under Harper and the country wasn't going to hell nearly as fast. If anything I anticipate getting good weed becoming harder and more expensive if Trudeau ever "legalizes" it.

Is it even worth it?
10/g (plus you get some free grams on bigger quantities) on from a dealer, 11-13/g from a store, don't see much of a benefit except for the wide arrange of edibles.

Why do people like weed again?