Scotland

I'm curious about what /pol thinks about Scotland and Scottish people...

I think our country's people are straight unhealthy atm pal but it's fucking beautiful all-round if anything

Good whiskey. Pretty. Fat women.

We're not fans.

What the fuck is that hairy cow

POO IN CHIMNEY

If I'm American but have ancestry going back to Scotland, will Scottish people like/accept me as one of them?

Ancient breed of cattle, dating back to the Iron Age. They're smaller and more docile than other cattle.

Answer me this please:

My whole family tree back to the 1600s can be traced to Scotland.

However, I took the Ancestry DNA test and they said something like 80% of my DNA was from Germany / Denmark.

I had about 15% "British" and 3% Irish.

Is that common?

That's a haggis ye poof

those assbackwards inbred and alcoholic primitives can't even like/accept themselves, ffs

>Ragnar rape baby

Perfect whiskey. Best from the Islay.

fuck is wrong with that dog

I considered the 1066 invasion but there would have to be a substantial mass rape across the continent to continue getting those genes in depth.

Send help, the snp are taking out land to build windfarms.

Stop voting left and we'll get along just fine, Jock.

god-tier whiskey

Don't do the whole clan muh heritage thing and you will be fine. Also it's not worth coming, we are commiefornia tier cucked atm.

cucktopia. liberal wonderland

They hate us because we are currently cucked but the the Conservative Party is becoming more popular here and the SNP is running out of steam.
Look at the results between the 2011 and 2016 Scottish elections. The Conservaitve Party has gained massive ground and is even higher in the current opinion polling for the 2021 election.

>t.Californian or city-dweller

England's hat that is entirely populated by bagpipes.

>whiskey
it's time to die.

Love Scotland and the Scottish people.
We have a bond stronger than what you have with the Brits

>whiskey
it's time to die.

>whiskey
it's time to die.

What in the fuck? Nigger, the Danes and the Norwegian s had been settling and raiding the british isles for a few centuries before 1066 (which I assume you are talking about Hastings).

Is your family from Orkney or something?

Cool country. People are cool as well even though I can't understand a word they're fucking saying.

It's whisky reeeeee
Nothing says I love you like abducting 3 16 year olds and executing them in the name of leftism.

The think the real Irish are okay but the diaspora here are Plastic Paddy whingers and some of the most left wing of all Scots.

1600 Scotland was cleared out of celtic "vermin" and "scum" except some parts of the highlands. Scotland was then resettled with English, Danish, Flemish and Norwegians. So yeah I'd say its pretty common despite what those garlic bread eating kilt wearing gaelic speaking tossers would have you believe.

I heard that Trump has a good golf course there that everybody loves

Other than that ......
>pic related

Laphroaig indeed is great, though. The 18 and its honeyed peat, of course, but the other also are great for what they are.

Aw shoot but it's so fun and I'm proud of it):

>blended

Very north of the Highlands are more Danish/Norwegian than Scottish.

It's okay to be proud, just don't go around saying your part of clan whatever, or picking fights with your historic rivals. Unless it's a campbell, campbells are fair game.

Violent cunts. They look for any reason to start a fight.

Nice country, awful people.

i went to scotland just a few months ago and quite literally everyone had hair dyed an awful unnatural colour, stopped talking to me when i said i was conservative, and would not stop talking about sucking dick. scotland is a liberals dream

ok I might try it the day before I die.

>I heard that Trump has a good golf course there that everybody loves
I used to sneak into the course by walking up the beach.
Fancy place.

like scottish 'men' then

Oh, alright... my ancestors were part of the Mackenzie clan and my mom ended up having a kid with a MacDonald, I always think that's funny.

I heard that rivalry is still alive and well, but that could just be tourism memes I guess.

Pretty much is, tends to be to get yanks and canadians to buy a tea towel with the tartan on it. Also we also run nessie sighting news around start of summer for tourism.

Wait until you go to Asia and see people constantly putting Glenlivet in coke.

Quit bitching about being bound to Britain and help them rape the EU at the negotiating table you pricks.

I'm from East Ayrshire and yeahhhh.... this article says it all. Even though the 'study' was done by Twitter.

>Cornwall
At least some of us didn't just bend over to saxon cock
;^)

I have nothing but respect for the Scotts, tough breed with bonus resistance to cold and intoxicating substances, top blokes. Natural enemies of the English, Welsh, Irish and more often than not other Scotts.

Actually my last name is Scottish. My dad's family's background is a mixture mostly of German, British, and Irish. Anyway the name was originally a Norman French name that was carried across the Channel and settled in Scotland. So that's fun.

I've only briefly been to Scotland. Saw some of the countryside from the comfort of a train, and spent a couple days in Edinburgh. I loved it.

Scottish whisky is one of the greatest things mankind has ever invented. Got a bit left of a couple different Taliskers and some Balvenie right now. Don't claim to be an expert or anything but I enjoy trying different types and tend to know what I like.

sounds like a genuinely great place then

Why don't you send us some aid like you did the IRA.

We wont turn into leftists like they did

Scots are fucking awful.

>Posts snp cuck in the highlands

REEEE

I'm from Liechtenstein and I wanted to visit there when I was younger. Eventually I had the chance to live in England for work and I went around Scotland for two weeks last month.

It was horrible. The people are incredibly rude. All of them are obsessed with England, if I was talking to people they would ask me why I worked in England and ranted about England. Public toilets had anti English graffiti in them. In the countryside a woman in a pub had never heard of Liechtenstein and accused me of having a fake ID.

I don't know why people like it. It's also full of SJWs. If you aren't some psychotic fat drunk you're a pink haired man hater. Literally no women above a 1/10

>IRA
>leftists
Hmm okay

Pretty country, good liquor, nice weather. Nice sense of humor and accents. Women can be really hot, or really ugly, with no in between.

Politically, silly cucks. Deny yourself independence that so many peoples throughout history fought terrible wars for, when all you had to do was go to the polls, then regret it for not wanting out of the EU. "But this isn't the slavery I wanted".

Question for Scots and other Brits: is Scotland truly as left-wish politically as it seems? Do you see it as a realistic possibility in the future that Scotland could go independent of the UK?

Scottish people = gaelic/celtic faggots who should be gassed
Scotch people / Scots people = Master race living in Scotland

highlanding jews

I'm assuming you went to Glasgow or Edinburgh. Dunno what you were expecting. It's a Western-wide trend that cities are liberal fortresses.

Bellhaven is fantastic.

Massive massive cucks when it comes to voting, wish they would do some research.

>pretty

IRA were degenerate Marxists.

Scotland is grrreat.

Your ancestors were germanic migrants, like most modern day "scots".

Actual Celts were pushed back to the fringes of the western isles, then after the industrial revolution everyone moved to the big cities and became mixed

Back then no, now? Absolutely.

Faggot remain voters

Yes they are, you spoon. Your scummy Celtic diaspora wave Antifa flags all day and don Che Guevara shirts. Your own country doesn't have a right wing party to save itself (literally).

>Literally everyone would not stop talking about sucking dick

Kek

it's a 10/10 in scotland

It seems like the only Celts are Irish and some Welsh. Everyone else seems to have been Saxon'd or Dane'd

God you are dumb.

I would've stopped talking to you after you mentioned you were "conservative" too.

only joshing buddy ;)
we stood our ground and fought the anglo saxon hordes, but sadly not victorious

glenlivet is only mid-tier whiskey. It's above bells and grouse, but it's also not the best.

source: bottle right next to me

Yeah they voted over 80% as a country for left parties last election. As for independence literally 0% because they haven't been offered independence, they've been offered annexation to the EU or stay in the UK.

>Your ancestors were germanic migrants, like most modern day "scots".
>Actual Celts were pushed back to the fringes of the western isles, then after the industrial revolution everyone moved to the big cities and became mixed

Not if you hear them tell it. Muh independence. Muh Gaelic. Scottishfags cramming gaelic down everyones throat even though the vast majority's of people in scotland don't have a single ancestor who spoke gaelic.

That's our great sense of humour.

Used to be cool. Now you are commie faggots.

HERE WE HERE WE

>glenlivet is only mid-tier whiskey. It's above bells and grouse, but it's also not the best.

I agree - I'm not a big fan of Glenlivet. In fact, there's Irish whiskey (Quiet Man) that kicks most Scotch to the curb.

I like Oban & Chivas Regal tho.

No whiskey tastes good in coke. What bottle do you have next to you?

Probably untrue, I'd say nearly everyone in Scotland had an ancestor who spoke gaelic if we go back 1000 years.

Probably around 40% if we go back 300.

>Scottishfags cramming gaelic down everyones throat even though the vast majority's of people in scotland don't have a single ancestor who spoke gaelic.

Not true. However it is a meme language at this point. You can fit everyone who speaks it on a day to day basis into a football stadium.

Rightful Swiss clay. You are pitiful mountain jews and fail at jewing so hard it's embarassing.

well there's an empty bottle of glenlivet.

on the other side I have some dalwhinnie.

Cucks tried to ruin brexit
You used to be cool.

I really wish we had flags for NI, Wales and Scotland so we could see who the real cucks are.

>an ancestor
That's like 1 in 300 people, most spoke scots not gaelic.

No, that's the SNP, who people are starting to hate even up here.

Most Scottish people don't have ancestry going back 1000 years in Scotland due to the Lowland and highland clearances.

You math is off but your point about scots and gaelic is correct. SNP tossers don't know this, tho.

Those that didn't leave moved to the coast to become fishermen.

Every big Scottish city is a coastal city.