I used to live in Tensta, one of Stockholm's most infamous immigrant suburbs...

I used to live in Tensta, one of Stockholm's most infamous immigrant suburbs. About 90% of the residents there are immigrants, mainly from the MENA area. Ask me anything.

Living there featured noisy motorcycles, loud teenage gangs on the subway, shootings, car chases, cars burning every couple weeks or so.

The rent and food was cheap, though.

FAQ:

>Why the fuck did you move there?

thelocal.se/20170112/over-half-a-million-now-waiting-for-apartments-in-stockholm

>Are you a leftist?

No. I kind of used to be, though. Living in that area was enlightening.

>Did you ever get robbed/raped?

No. Two guys on a moped tried robbing me once though, but I didn't really care and just walked away quickly.

>What are your views on immigration?

Forcibly reverse it as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/falsk-bild-smutskastar-ensamkommande
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do your women love black men this much?
Serious.
What do swdes there think of the goverment?

How do the shitskins stand your winters?

>Living in that area was enlightening.

Can you tell us the story of your change? Did you move there thinking, "Gee, I can't wait to be around the poor and downtrodden so that I can prove to myself that they're just like me!" or what?

Are there any parts of Sweden that haven't been BLACKED or enriched? Maybe the north? UmeƄ?

Why don't you move to a white country?
You are welcome to come here if you are pure white.

bump

Qt brown girls?

>Forcibly reverse it as soon as possible.
It's too late, sven

Do they have any redeeming qualities?

sounds like a typical American ghetto

So you gon answer or what?

please post more of those hot swedish police men

shit bruh
i feel for you being stuck in that shithole
I'm bouncing the fuck out of my comfy area if it starts to get like that

nvm, i can't read
where did you move to

Why don't you stay and fight for it? That's what we tell all our immigrants.

>Why do your women love black men this much?

Don't know if that's true. The women I see with black men are mostly just ugly and/or fat.

>What do swdes there think of the goverment?

They have the lowest ratings in many decades.

>How do the shitskins stand your winters?

Unfortunately they survive by staying indoors unemployed and on welfare, and by using clothes while outside.

No, it was more like "I have no place to live. I can get an apartment here. Most people I know who live here say it's not that bad." And to be honest, it wasn't as bad as the media/rightwingers portrayed it, but it was still a shitty place to live.

>Why don't you move to a white country?

Working on it. Will try to go to Iceland or NZ, or northern Norway.

There was one qt Irani/Ukrainian neighbor girl who was coming on to me, but I didn't really feel like it.

Napalm carpet bombings when?

They're stupid and short, so it should be easy to control them if we would want to.

Bump

Do you listen to Adam Tensta on repeat 24/7?

i'm an immigrant (white and from a different western euro country)

i would GLADLY stay and fight here if I felt like others would too, but swedes are generally pretty passive idealists so i doubt it

I moved out of there some time ago, to a richer and whiter part of Stockholm. Here everyone's like "BUT I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IMMIGRATION! ARE YOU RACIST?!?!?!?!?" because they simply don't see the realities of everyday brown suburban life

Have you traveled much to other European countries?
How do other European countries compare?
How does America compare?
I get the feeling that these no go zones are just like American ghettos desu
Whats a memorable Sup Forums experience you had as a Swede something that redpilled you

We already know everything.

/thread

Best post of the week

>Have you traveled much to other European countries?

Yes, but mostly in the 90s.

>How do other European countries compare?

Compared to Sweden? They're generally not as rich, healthy, beautiful, and educated as Scandinavia.

>How does America compare?

It completely depends on where you go in the US. Really hard to answer this.

>something that redpilled you

My 87 year old grandfather said that "this isn't my country anymore", some time before he died.

Do you think people will ever wake up?

>My 87 year old grandfather said that "this isn't my country anymore", some time before he died
Oh thats sad...

90s huh so you are a bit of an oldfag
How has the country changed in the time youve been alive? Is the process accelerating?
What research have you done on your own to change your views or tried to support your views?

Every lefty style video that tries to disprove it asks people in all white neighborhoods around upscale shopping. Even there though the people responded with saying they never went out at night and always traveled with friends.

I spoke with a few people that lived all around Europe for the last 30 years. They confirmed just about everything we know here. Poor people who can't move away are having to convert to stay safe and they are outbreeding the native population. Everyone is on edge at all times.

How are you going to take back your country? Or are you okay with your race of people going extinct?

Nope. Too few, too late.

>How has the country changed in the time youve been alive

More migrants, a less stable society, more governmental institutions going down the shitter - pretty much.

The process isn't accelerating right now - the immigration wave during 2013-2015 was the height of it. Since then, even our green-left government has instated border controls and other things.

>Every lefty style video that tries to disprove it

You don't need to watch videos to disprove the most extreme of the Sup Forums myths. You can just look at statistics.

Your image serves as a great example of false information.

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/falsk-bild-smutskastar-ensamkommande

I'm sure you can use google translate, but the gist of it is that: he was invited by his former teacher to jog with children at his former school. Then right-wingers used the images to their advantage. Apply yourself.

>How are you going to take back your country

>Implying

Sweden is a lost cause.

>are you okay with your race of people going extinct

Not really. Don't know what to do about it, really, except for migrating.

>white flight

Spoken like a true cuck. All that altruism and Jewish brainwashing has really turned all of your brains into liquid shit. Maybe you do deserve to go extinct. Only the strong survive, and you're people fell very far from your ancestors tree. Sad!

Yeah, I'm sure you're out carrying out that DEUS VULT race war while NEETing on Sup Forums.

>your brains into liquid shit

Your vocabulary seems to be completely Sup Forums-based. It feels like you're projecting.

>Projecting

user, you talk like you have the mentality of a leftist. You still think through a leftists lens because that's how you were raised. Only leftists and defeatists ever talk about White Flight as an option. You either fight back or you die running. Jews want to destroy all whites and Christianity. You can't run away from this fact. It's happening right now. And it will continue to happen until all of us are remembered as the people who seemingly vanished from the world without a trace.

>You either fight back or you die running.

>13.2% of the US is black

And you're doing that how...?

user you saying the US is a multicultural shithole is not a revolutionary act. Whites will be a minority in the US by 2050. I try to do my part by educating as many people around me as I can.

But as much as I would like to believe that we can win. I think that's never going to happen. Hitler had an entire army and country backing him and he lost terribly. In the Bible Satan wins and established a dominion (the NWO) and rules over the earth for some time, until the Second Coming of Christ, where his seat on the earth throne is destroyed and he is cast out forever.

Your comment on the picture and its dishonest use is very appreciated
This board is good for free speech, but lies and made up facts are still the majority of what you can get here

>About 90% of the residents there are immigrants
like from the middle east and africa? that's horrifying if so.

>very appreciated

You're welcome!
I try to dig a bit deeper whenever I see something strange online. It's staggering that some people can just swallow whatever they read here. It's mostly just a matter of affirmation bias I think

Yep. Nearly every single woman wears a veil.
But that's only in select areas.

>90% of people there are immigrants

How tolerant from you Sweden

You sound retarded
You sound pretty based for a Swede
It's good to have people like you around, I genuinely believe this place has tremendous potential, but when you're confronted with 'climate change isn't real' or 'no plane ever hit the WTC it was CGI' you tend to lose hope