The American Family

A new norm for the American family: "Man finally admits to his best friend that he's in love with his wife... Now they're all married"

"In order to make sure they both received an equal amount of time with Amanda, the trio began keeping a schedule. One night Amanda sleeps with Chad, the next with Jeremy. On the third night, all three of them sleep in the same bed— with Amanda in the middle."

ijr.com/2017/02/808499-man-finally-admits-to-best-friend-hes-in-love-with-his-wife-now-theyre-all-married/

Picture related, many more in article.

> One night Amanda sleeps with Chad
Let's be honest, she's sleeping with Chad every night.

This behavior is rewarded with a check for filming a reality television show?
"Amanda is a paralegal for the government and the family's breadwinner while Chad and Jeremy are stay-at-home dads.

The relationship has not been without its challenges.

Because Chad and Amanda have been in a relationship for the last eight years, while Amanda and Jeremy's relationship has only just begun, Jeremy admitted that he often felt insecure and had fears of being left out.

Chad also had his own fears of not being as important to Amanda as he once was with Jeremy now in the picture."

What a pathetic bunch. I truly hate these men

"Amanda Liston and her husband, Chad, both come from conservative and religious families."

mfw they think they're a
>conservative family

At least they're white and breeding.

It seems pretty clear that Chad and Jeremy also enjoy each other's company in the bedroom as well

>Chad also had his own fears of not being as important to Amanda as he once was with Jeremy now in the picture.
Well, duh.

can't tell which one is the cuck or the bull in this picture.

As bad as this looks, she is literally getting two guys to compete for her. She isn't good looking so she is doing well i guess. Also the husband, whoever he is, is just that weak. Afraid to lose his wife in competition so he plea bargained what he could. Just disgusting.

Not only that but shes probably getting Blacked while they are at home playing touch butt

They probably shouldn't be, considering their children and grandchildren will know what absolute degenerates they're descended from.

i believe the blond is the original cuck and the one sitting is the new bull that has recently joined in and given her three kids as well

only in a godless degenerate society would such a thing even be possible

kek

Wait a second...that's that same cunt from King of the Nerds, isn't it? I hope each of those faggots die in a house fire.

without a shadow of doubt

How their wife can respect them is beyond me. Even if she were liberal (which she most likely is, given her situation) it would go against her nature to respect these men. What a sorry couple of ignorant and defective nu-males.

Hopefully Trump does become literally Hitler and necks men like this

>completelystraightmen.jpg
>menthatdonthavesexwithmen.png

Kek, I can't even imagine the nigga fucking her's face when he hears.
>Oh yeah I married
>with five kids
>and two husbands
>but they'rem bisexual
>and we're all married
>but its fine, they're cool with this, it's actually their "night" tonight

kek

Modern Men and Women are the same shit.

gas.

>Ginger
>Human
Pick one

As pointed out she is absolutely cucking her original cuck and now also cucking the bull that has joined in with more masculine men altogether.

The real losers in this situation are the poor children that will have to grow up with less than human men for fathers and a narcissistic heathen of a mother

It's the best we can do nowadays. What else can people do? Complain on a chinese imageboard?

kekkk

There is so much gay written all over this story, I got AIDs reading it.

This.

My skin now has lesions on it just from looking at OP's picture.

>Five white kids

These degenerates have done more for America than most Sup Forumslacks ever will

Be prepared for gay marriage and transgender activists to usher these type of marriages into the domain for legality in the coming decade. There really will be no stop to how these people continue to try to rewrite the definition of marriage

This user agrees with me.

It makes no difference that they have 5 white kids since they will all be raised in a degenerate liberal household. Just wait until one of them just "happens" to come out as trans. They are of no use to us.

Disgusting degenerates

to what avail though? These kids are going to be raised for 18 years by two gay men and a degenerate woman that all sleep in the same bed together.

maybe if the kids were put up for adoption in the very beginning they'd have a chance, but as it is their childhood and upbringing is going to be a fucking mess.. and that usually translates into a mess of an adulthood

Comfy and hot. We should all do this.
I wonder if they dp her.

I view these sorts of things as "welfare" scams perpetrated by middle class white people.

John and kate + 8.

Octomom.

Etc, etc.

All ploys by middle class white people who want to game the system for money and fame, no matter how degenerate and sad they look in the process.

They almost always involve fertility treatments, which are expensive and increase the chance that twins/triplets/etc. will be sired.

These people are basically poor black people, but they're funded by television producers instead of society, and they were never poor.

So, you'd rather have whites be extinct?

From the context clues it seems like the old cucked husband Chad most likely enters Jeremy and Jeremy has his way with whatever her slut name is

i would rather these three people not raise children into the world

Kids can overcome their upbringing. Most people are a reaction to their parents, I wouldn't be surprised if they (especially the boys) become ultra conservative.

>Jon and Kate + 8

Jon is hapa, all eight kids are 1/4 Korean and looks asian as fuck

>Octomom
>white

Sorry, it's the best whites can do right now. If you don't like it, then breed more whites according to your views.
Don't get me wrong, I understand where people with your argument come from, but this is the lesser of two evils.

Become a Mormon. You'll get a virgin qt who wants at least 6 kids.

i hope the very best for these kids

Liberalism.

Not even once.

When the rebel in their teen years they will join the Westboro Baptist Church.

I user posted this yesterday but you fuckers lacked gumption 24 hrs ago.

Witness me OP or you'll trip at the gates of Valhalla and be shunned as mediocre...

Come on, this can't be real. Reverse polygamy? Too obscure. I guess that is just because I live in a patriarchal society that has brain washed my monkey brain.

If it works...

What do you care?

Problem is gullible idiots who do this to seem hip.

didn't get on yesterday... nice find on your end though. I saw a liberal cuck post this on his facebook today and also had to share

I wonder whose crank she likes more.

>Amanda is a paralegal for the government and the family's breadwinner while Chad and Jeremy are stay-at-home dads.
>It's unknown how Amanda, Chad, and Jeremy's relationship is currently doing since filming the show for TLC.

It is all just an American reality tv show. pure propaganda.

Fun fact about John and Kate. They lived right down the street from me during the early years of their show and Kate had extreme anger issues. Could hear her screaming out in the driveway all the time. John used to pick up college girls at a bar called Babbos nearby. Nice guy, too. I used to grocery shop with him weekly. Just thought I'd share. They lived in the Rheems area of Etown, PA. This was all almost a decade ago now. Wonder how he's holding up.

Haha I can totally see her being a psycho like that

>AMERICAN VALUES

>the only white people having kids are the ones who shouldn't

As long as they arent collecting welfare thry can do ehat the fuck ever.

She was a total bitch, yeah. Never kept in contact with John after they moved out to that bigger house, but I hope his kids are well. Now that I think about it, this was well over a decade now, fuck, time flies.