Congrats Sup Forums Trump officially has a Rothschild agent in his cabinet

Congrats Sup Forums Trump officially has a Rothschild agent in his cabinet

Ross supports US manufacturing

find someone better at commerce than a Rothschild

Get ready op, you're about to see just how deluded these rural hicks are when it comes to trump. They'd let trump do anything and at the end of his presidency when America is in shambles they'll blame Obama.

>Democrat all his life
>Supports U.S manufacturing
Yeah pick one
What do you expect him to say he doesn't

Rothchilds are good with money if nothing else , also
>keep your enemies close

Like fucking pottery.

Imagine if Clinton had one and she did this.

These suburban fools would be crying their fucking eyes out

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. If his Jew magic can be forced into pro-white activities it isn't going towards the destruction of white civilization.

Mnuchin, Gary Cohn, and Wilbur Ross are taking Trump and Sup Forumsacks on a long ride getting rid of TPP will end up looking irrelevant by the time these fucks finish up looting out country

>your enemies closer
He's a "friend" of Trump dumbfuck and saved his assets working with Rothschild in the 80's

Are you implying that Hillary in any way would have been better?

No, but no one was sucking Hillary's washed up pussy (except for the shills) and acting like she was a savior against the NWO like Trumpfags were and still are

Reddit supports this. Time to leave this place I think.

>Trump does something wrong and retarded

>HILLARY

Can't you mongoloids realize the election is over and judge and critique the man on stuff HE chooses to do? Jesus, in three years when we're fighting multiple wars on the front of China, Mexico, and the Middle East and all the bankers are more powerful than ever, people will still be saying "but Hillary" as if that allows them to dodge criticism.

>Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

He's not doing that though. He is

>Keep your friends close and put your enemies into your highest positions of power.

welp it was fun while it lasted lads. ((they)) have coopted our movement

Criticizing Trump won't make a difference. If anything, it will only help the corrupt elite. They are trying to impeach him by creating loud opposition.
What Trump needs right now is support and silence. Give him a few years to show what he can do. He has already been better than most could imagine. He is doing in one month, what took the nationalist party in Denmark like 20 years to achieve.

Now we need to focus on Europe, if any politicians. Marine Le Pen needs to win in France. Gert Wilders needs to win in the Netherlands. AfD needs to not do terribly in Germany.

What exactly has he done in one month?

What has he done? I'm curious. By the way you can't really trust what he says he has done, often times he'll say he did something but it didn't happen or is a half truth, like the recent boeing money saving thing. So what exactly has he accomplished this past month?

Also, he has put a ton of corrupt elite on his cabinet and positions of power. The same people everyone fucking hated during the Bush years are now back. He replaced corrupt elite with corrupt elite.

Not at all, I think she would be worse.

>Can't you mongoloids realize the election is over and judge and critique the man on stuff HE chooses to do?
This.

If some other man was going to kill you but I decide to only beat the shit out of you, is what I did ok?

Obama was totally fucked in his own right. You're urban cool boi lib rhetoric exposes how fucked your perceptions are. Sort yourself out, you halfwit.

Atleast we have three years of everyday triggering of the democrats, MSM and nerd virgins to look forward to.

Win some, lose some.

NO NO NONONO YOU SEE THE REASON ALL THESE NECONS GOLDMAN SACHS SHILLS AND ROTHSCHILD SHILLS ARE IN HIS CABINET ALONG WITH BREAKING ALL HIS PROMISES IS PART OF A SECERT PLAN

TRUST ME NON FAKE NEWS LIKE ALEX JONES AND BRIETBART TOLD ME SO

This. Anyone who is a friend of trump and his vision is a boon for now. I'm skeptical but trump needs some people he can trust