There are unironically people on Sup Forums who claim to be red-pilled but who listen to mainstream trash like rap...

There are unironically people on Sup Forums who claim to be red-pilled but who listen to mainstream trash like rap music and Kanye West.

You're not red-pilled if you listen to Kanye, if you've ever watched Kartrashians, if you watch sports, or if you only watch one news network.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpIE2ERudpA
youtube.com/watch?v=2XTI3hIGCTk
youtube.com/watch?v=i-VmT6dCtGw
youtube.com/watch?v=eq_wxMU9Tm0
youtube.com/watch?v=qjuRY8JXcUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QP73569coeo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqe0GdUpJHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QPba-i26YNA
youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FWs3iDg5aDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nkp48SZ0Gf4
youtube.com/watch?v=FMBY7IkIE88
youtube.com/watch?v=XcEG6M7RSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=wLMKz7UmTaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People who use the term "red-pilled" are not red-pilled.

Basically this, yes.

u just used it tho retard. This statement is self-refuting.

You are being obtuse.

You misspelled "analytically intelligent"
Watch Kanye's rant about how everyone is brainwashed.. you should be able to go on youtube and just search "kanye"

This, fpbp

agreed, redpilled people listen to brutal slamming death metal

youtube.com/watch?v=bpIE2ERudpA
youtube.com/watch?v=2XTI3hIGCTk

Kanye is a narcissistic paranoid mental case.

No.

if you hate slam you might as well be gay

youtube.com/watch?v=i-VmT6dCtGw

Kanye and Kardashians are american shit. No one outside of your country give a shit for them.

I would rather listen to mainstream pop music than that garbage. You're purple-pilled, not red.

>i would rather take muslim dicks up the ass
ok
but slam is the future of redpilled music

youtube.com/watch?v=eq_wxMU9Tm0

>He doesn't exclusively listen to classical

Fucking plebians

Here, have some Vivaldi:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqe0GdUpJHs

youtube.com/watch?v=QPba-i26YNA
youtube.com/watch?v=7v8zxoEoA_Q

>people who watch sports aren't red pilled
Sorry you'd rather masturbate user but football w/ beer and friends is fun

monotonous, predicatable fedora tipping tier shit

>watching cable news
your list is fucked up stop larping as someone who is wise and advanced and go read a fucking book.

no fedora tipper shit would be garbage like this

youtube.com/watch?v=FWs3iDg5aDY

slam is this

youtube.com/watch?v=Nkp48SZ0Gf4

Kanye West is a musical genius.

Blasting your ear drums out is in no way a sign of intelligence or enlightenment and only a simpleton would disagree.

Football is a total waste of brain cells. There are so many things I can do with friends and a beer than watch a bunch of uneducated meatheads give each other concussions.

>Blasting your ear drums out

youtube.com/watch?v=FMBY7IkIE88

>pulling politically neutral music into politics
>again
I have some great thread ideas for you OP
>are mashed potatoes redpilled?
>are personal computers redpilled?
>are t-shirts redpilled?
>is facial hair redpilled?

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of the best albums of all time

The short film is kino as fuck

"First rule in this world, baby. Don't believe everything thats on the news"

I walked into my brokers office today they had cnbc on in the background. Its the first time I've heard that mountain of shit network in years.

In the 1 minute I heard it within earshot its an Interview with a senator...

S- We need the president to start telling the truth

CNBC- well we have a list of over a hundred inaccurate statements the president has made

S- The president needs to tell the truth and allow the free press to do its job.

CNBC- we have been doing our jobs and plan to continue senator. Thank you.

MFW everything is bullshit including this gay nigger in OP's picture and probably even trump. But at least he calls the media out and is against mass immigration.

When Kanye came on the scene, America turned into shit. Literal multi-culti mud wearing floral-printed sneakers. The rise of the iPhone and the rise of Kanye are linked; everyone became a loudmouth with "issues" whose snowflake oppression needed to be broadcast and praised worldwide. Kanye borrows and mashes up cultures and references until they're reduced to a tight jean tapestry featured in a tabloid photo with Kardashian's "leaked" ass pics.

Kids, YouTube "Carl Perkins Johnny Cash Elvis" if you wanna see how music once brought us together and made us proud of our nation.

This is all you need.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcEG6M7RSHw

You're not red-pilled if you impose your tribalism on other people's artistic tastes

Liking Kanye isn't artistic taste, it's a sheep absorbing what's shoved down their throats.

The faggot can't even sing. Literally all his content is autotuned. Anyone who uses autotune is part of the problem.

You get in trouble for using performance-enhancing drugs in the Olympics, yet you can use autotune and still win every music award.

The funny thing is you are clearly a pleb.

Kanye is the best hip-hop artist in the mainstream.... your opinion of Kanye comes from MAINSTREAM NEWS, and MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

He fuckin said he would have voted for Trump at a concert dude...... He is the only red pilled rapper that even fucking exists at all. With all of that being said, It's not like I'm some huge Kanye fan.... but you clearly know shit about hip-hop.

>if you watch sports
fuck off beta sports make the world go round, literally reinforces American dominance over and over again, and inspires you to achieve that same dominance.

You probably don't "play sports" either bc you're so red-pilled you've realized getting out of bed and doing any physical activity is too much work.

Because music isn't a physical competition baka.

>people in competitive sports can't use things that give them an advantage
>people in artistic medium can use things that enhances their music in ways traditional instruments and vocal techniques can't

Voting for Trump doesn't make you red-pilled. Jesus Christ, what are you, 12?

Sports make the world go around because people are simpletons with no interests or hobbies that extend beyond shoving alcohol and snacks into their face while they watch imbeciles grab each other's dicks for two hours.

And no, I don't play most sports, because most sports are retarded. I use my own exercise equipment, because I'm not stupid enough to pay for a nasty gym, I go running with friends, and I occasionally play Tennis, bandminton, racquetball, etc. Not to mention intellectual sports like chess, etc.

>he's actually defending autotune
Jesus christ, fucking beta faggots here.

Yeah but he never claimed to be red pilled there in didnt commit the same logical fallacy as OP. Christ youre retarded

Implying I listen to american made garbage and not jpop and kpop like AKB48, SNSD, C-ute, Berryz Kobuo or Angerme

>listening to assembly line cookie cutter music from other countries which do it even more hardcore than America

Okay lad.

>Jesus christ, fucking beta faggots here.
I never defended autotune, but modifying your voice through computer editing's been a thing since as early as the 40s. Music isn't a competition and hasn't been. Nobody in their right mind should give a damn about how it's made or the technical prowess behind it. The art is in the outcome.

The same goes for drawn art versus computer art. You can recreate famous paintings from scratch on a computer and in the end it looks the same.

Modifying your voice and autotuning can produce sounds that are physically impossible to do naturally, and these sounds fit with specific styles of music.
Here's a good example of autotuning done correctly.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLMKz7UmTaI

Autotune isn't about editing your voice for a neat effect. It's about taking a mediocre or washed up singer and making them famous just because they look pretty, so that they can market the looks or name more than the music.

I want you to go back and look at classic artists of the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Look at the faces of those people. A lot of them are fucking ugly. Just plain fucking ugly as sin. And yet they made fucking amazing music.

Now look at every single popular singer in mainstream music. Yep. It's not a coincidence that they all look that way.

I only listen to black and death metal, of the melodic variety and the ocasional 80's tune.

It can be about editing your voice for a neat effect.

And there's a shit ton of one-man projects with people who can't sing well but are really proficient at playing instruments so they auto-tune their singing to get a good sound.

feminine women singing to you
what's bad about it?

Clearly, sir, you are not red-pilled.

You went all in with the b8s there but Kanye has some good songs tbqh, and what the fuck is wrong with sports faggot.

It wasn't invented for the effect, it was invented for vocal assist. It literally is designed to smooth out variations in vocals. The effect was just an afterthought which a few artists took advantage of. But those are exceptions to the rule. 99% of mainstream music on the market is autotuned, even when it doesn't always need it.

If those one-man project people can't sing then they shouldn't be singing. Even fucking Christina Grimmie resorted to using it at times even though she had a decent voice, and it always ruined her music.

I like listening to some of that music. Nothing wrong with listening to gucci mane or juicy j it's not like im actually going around shooting people or snorting xannax the music is just fun to listen to

>he's defending both Kanye and sports

Fucking pleb detected.

It's not fun to listen to, you THINK it's fun to listen to because everyone else is listening to it. You're a sheep, that's all.

You're literally contributing to worthless gangbanger shitbags, and the record companies who extort them.

Sports is inspiring and better than scripted Hollywood jew shit and College Dropout still kicks ass. Faggot

A lot of rap is pretty redpilled in terks of dealing with women and callijg (((them))) out desu

>If those one-man project people can't sing then they shouldn't be singing.
Why not? Music isn't a competition, your olympics comparison earlier was fucking stupid. These people don't care that they cannot sing without assistance. They care more about what the music sounds like in the end.

Also if you don't think artists in the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s didn't use autotune and editing for their studio albums and radio runs of their singles you're very delusional. Auto-tuning to correct vocal errors and smooth things out, and editing to fix the instrumentation's has always been a thing for as long as pop music's been heavily manufactured.

also if you think****

Besides French stick up artist kek

I enjoy ESC, fight me.

>tips fedora

Fucking basement dwelling neckbeard permavirgin detected. Sad!

If you listened to Kanye you'd know he's redpilled

This thread fucking exudes autism. Kanye is an amazing musician, and it's profoundly ignorant to say he isn't talented. I hope you realize that kanye is a music PRODUCER, in addition to a rapper. What that means, for the retards in this thread who don't understand music, is that he's actively making the beats and instrumentals for songs. Listen to Runaway, Devil in a New Dress, Homecoming, and Everything I Am by Kanye, then tell me he isn't a talent musician. Sheer idiocy in this thread.

Nailed it

except kanye is more redpilled than any of us.

he's been to the belly of the beast.

Yeah god forbid he actually likes music and isn't a bitter neo-nazi faggot. You realize that the production and lyricism in gangster rap is catchy and interesting in the same way that tv shows like The Wire are?

this too, Kanye expressed support for Trump and met with him at trump tower.

>people listening to music
If you listen to music you're obviously not redpilled, everyone knows exactly who gets the shekels in the music industry

>Kanye is the best hip-hop artist

That's like proclaiming which turd is the best one in the toilet.

>mfw plebs don't know 808's is responsible for 99% of today's hiphop

Kanye's for TRUMP tho.

And reminder ANYONE can say ANYTHING. For all we know, he could be a gangster in his songs and be working at Disneyland!

You're a fucking commie if you don't like baseball, faggot

If you don't listen to early jap speed metal you should just kill yourself

aion > x japan

fpbp

Check "dead end - ghost of romance" even though it's not speed, it's one of my favourite albums, one of the best vocalists

Already have desu. I put them on my nip metal chart

I don't think there is anything wrong with sports, but alot can be said about team owners and league executives.

ELPRESADOR!