Jewish Aliens

The Hebrew Alphabet doesn't even look like an actual alphabet created by human beings - it resembles that of sci-fi alien hieroglyphics. Is it possible that Jews are not even part of our species?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2Ta5uAlqgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet#Letters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontology
youtu.be/PdJH7Y56c7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is it possible that Jews are not even part of our species?
yes thats why they call themselves "GOD'S CHOOSEN PEOPLE"...

Why do you think we call foreigners aliens?

>alphabet glyhs are an expression of genes
lad

almost looks....reptilian

a·li·en /ˈālēən/

adjective
belonging to a foreign country or nation.

thats funny you say that, they literally came from the stars

senpai if you think that's alien you've never seen Georgian.

No, that's just how an alphabet is supposed to look, not a bundle of sticks and circles with no artistic integrity. Whitey btfo yet again am i not surprised at all lads

youtube.com/watch?v=G2Ta5uAlqgM

it actually looks like a nice sophisticated offspring alphabet of the English alphabet.

no Jews just invented science fiction. Silly goy we invented aliens

How come jewish has vowels, but only at the start of a word?

It looks like the retarded cousin a greek
But what do I know

They said as much themselves

>amerifat can't into foreign alphabets

color me surprised

Hebrew is the best language, you can get into depths you amerifats would be amazed to realize a language can have.

oy vey the goyim don't like muh cave drawing alphabet

Brevity is the soul of wit.

It's not even their own fucking Alphabet. It's based off of the Babylonians.

The original writing system for Hebrew was completely different.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet#Letters

>hebrew
>not even the first language invented

if you're gonna make an accusation, at least start at the source pleb

They were called the Synagogue of Satan for a reason, my friend. How else do you think they managed to take over the entire world so easily?

Wrong.
It's quicker, easier and more efficient to use the English alphabet. Proven.

That's a pretty old alphabet tho, it was first used for Aramaic language I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.

you know this shit would be a lot more believable if he had a single photograph or video of a reptilian.

>Only Arabic uses calligraphy

You're correct, see

i always thought the jewish alphabet would be looking like that

He never said that

Jewish history is actually pretty interesting in some new age material. It includes them being modified to be more intelligent and other things, for positive reasons (contemplation of spirituality or Unity etc I believe), but then having those ideas corrupted by feelings of superiority. Then lessening those distortions with the diaspora. In the book I read those things do include interference and/or help from aliens/higher beings.
As far as the language I think it said it came seemingly naturally from the Logos (God-sort of) like Sanskrit.
The book is the law of One btw. (lawofone.info).

It's really not weird if you know semetic langs a bit, basically came from ancient Aramaic like Arab did

kek, the memes were true

good luck reading some of this shit

Why doesn't modern Hebrew look similar to paleo?

the law of one is virulent, evil bullshit and should literally be banned. Fucking new age jews.

Fuck off kike

The Hezbollah agent is right for a change.
Hebrew alphabet identical to Phoenician which is the father of Greek, Latin and all alphabets that were derived from it.

>the ethiopian alphabet

now thats illogical.

What did they mean by this?

They illegally immigrated from hell.

If anything it confirms Sup Forums thinking.
>but then having those ideas corrupted by feelings of superiority.
Without condoning the hatred of people if all is One.

It's gibberish.
Also it's upside down.

that's a pretty retarded stance to take. the vast majority of alphabets are ultimately derived from somewhere else. and the aramaic-derived script has common descent with the phoenician derived paleo-hebrew anyways. in any case neither can be considered fully autochthonous, just like the vast majority of alphabets and writing systems.

They're children of Lucifer. I imagine that's how he would write.

reminds me of the armenian alphabet 2bqfhwyf

>"you can get into depths"

Hey Chaim, we have no interest in traveling deep down into hell.

"Learn Hebrew, goy, it will help you meet the devi---I mean reach enlightenment."

>that's a pretty retarded stance to take.
Oh, thanks for correcting me. I thought that Hebrew being Alien runes was retarded.

those poor humble merchants trying to earn a shekel to feed their family. why is that evil white hippie whipping honest businessmen on market day?

>jesus
>white

They're from mars

Ever been to Thailand?

Shit looks like it's straight outta Halo or something.

Yes, reading it is a pain in the ass, but that is hardly the worst.
It still has 22 characters and somewhat reasonable grammar rules compared to some Asian languages, where you can fuck up a word by drawing a line at a slightly wrong angle, and they don't even have characters, and you have to read it top to bottom. At least Hebrew stays in the horizontal plain...

Jewish tricks or you're actually just stupid?

They stole it from the Cannonites

Neat I learned something interesting today

>Brazil
>White

Kindly drink bleach, my Brazilian friend.

Op,

You're not 100 percent correct, but likely more correct than you know.

Problem is MAYBE 3% of posters here will believe you.

Heres some help OP:

“In 1923, Father Pierre Teilhard de Chardin arrived in China as an exile, by the order of his superiors at the Jesuit headquarters in Rome. His transgressions include questioning the doctrine of original sin and supporting Darwin’s theory of evolutions….And as fate would have it, in 1929, in China Teilhard became a crucial player in one of the most imporant discoveries in modern anthropology, and one that provided us with invaluable evidence for the theory that Charles Darwin had published exactly seventy years earlier. This great discovery was the unearthing of the skeletal remains of Peking Man [Homo erectus].

And then, seemingly overnight, everything was lost….[In 1941] the finds were cladestinely packed in two crates, and readied for shipment by sea to the American Museum of Natural History in New York, to be kept there until the end of the war. But when the crates left Peking Union Medical College to be brought to the ship that was to take them to America, they vanished without a trace. Not a shred of evidence has surfaced over the intervening six and a half decades to point to what actually happened to this collection.”

I stumbled upon this quote by famed holohoax survivor Elie Wiesel which confirms 100% that the jew is hiding something about OUR origins AND theirs.
Holocaust activist Elie Wiesel, whose lies about his holocaust experiences seem to be legion, also claims that Jews are a superior race. “Everything about us is different,” Wiesel boasts. “Jews are ontologically exceptional.”

WHAT is significant about this? People don’t use terms like “ontologically exceptional” without first understanding the meaning of such big words.

Continued: Read the wikipedia definition of ontology here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontology
In philosophy, ontology (from the Greek ὦν, genitive ὄντος: of being
and -λογία: science, study, theory) is the study of the nature of being, existence or reality in general, as well as of the basic categories of being and their relations. Traditionally listed as a part of the major branch of philosophy known as metaphysics, ontology deals with questions concerning what entities exist or can be said to exist, and how such entities can be grouped, related within a hierarchy, and subdivided according to similarities and differences.

There is even more, of course that underlies what it is I’m talking about. Take for instance this quote:
“Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves.” — Menachem Begin – Israeli Prime Minister 1977-1983

Rabbi Mendel Schneerson, the late Jewish Lubavitcher and friend of the senior George Bush, also believed the Jews are a superior Master Race. Many Jews today agree with the late Rabbi. Some even believe that Schneerson will himself someday be resurrected and return as the Jewish World Messiah. Schneerson once explained his theory of Jewish racial superiority this way. He said, “We have a case of the Jew…a totally different species.”
“The body of a Jewish person,” Schneerson bragged, “is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world. Bodies of the Gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard to the soul…A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness.”
Here, as in many cases we see more of the jew’s penchant for projecting THEIR ills onto other peoples. The difference between human souls and jewish souls is jews don’t have a soul.

Or even THIS quote by Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg:
“Jewish blood is not the same as the blood of a (Gentile) goy.”
Then there are things like JEW specific diseases such as tay sachs and bloom syndrome. In fact, there are NINE different diseases (a number of which ARE indeed found in other races) that can be found here. However, many of these diseases include things like AN ENLARGED HEAD, hook noses, sloped foreheads, heavy brow ridges, (ok the hook nose, sloped head, and heavy brow ridges aren’t diseases or symptoms of disease, but specific jewish traits) DEPLETED MOTOR SKILLS (jews are famous for), and others that are specific and/or MUCH MORE COMMON in jewish people than in others.

>Vav = 6
>Vav = nail
>666 = 3 nails

The Canaanites were Phoenicians, and the legit Hebrews killed most of them.

No such thing as a legit hebrew, and Canaan was israel.

Cannanites=jews

>we Goa'uld parasites nao
Was Stargate redpilled?

>Canaanites = Jews
Fuck off pleb.
Jews = tribe of Judah.
I'm not talking about the LARPing fags we have today. Sure, they may be descended in part from Judeans, but also Benjamin, Levi, and the remnant of the 10 lost tribes who were in Judea when Israel was BTFO.

And Canaanites were most certainly not Judeans.

I study Qabalah. Hebrew is a magical language. The differences between a magical language and a non-magical language are difficult to parse, but one thing that all highly magical alphabets have in common is the almost artistic style of their lettering and the irregularity of the character design. Look at Enochian for another example. Compre Enochian and Hebrew to the latin letters, where similarities between P and F and B and D are obvious and they are made mostly of simple lines and curves. What you are looking at in the Hebrew language is evocation of metaphysical powers through the visual collection of the symbols and through their verbal pronunciation, whereas with English, it is a simple vocal representation.

>hey look at this cool leopard i wrote

this is why nothing important is done in lebanon

> Kartevalian

I think it is based upon cuneiform, if you look at the oldest Kartevalian script it resembles cuneiform.

I thought Sanskrit was the original language?

American Education

Ancient Samaritan version of Teth looks like pizzagate triangle.

What did they mean by this?

> doesn't even look like an actual alphabet created by human beings

> anything that isn't written using English letters or resembling English letters isn't human

I swear Sup Forums, this post is the final straw. It was fun while itt lasted but the new cancer on this board has made life here unbearable.

I'm outta here for good. OP, kill yourself you retarded cunt.

>mfw I'm like 10 and Jewish grandmother is trying to teach me Hebrew

You're not wrong, those dots are used as vowels but anyone who's fluent doesn't actually write out the dots so you have to guess based on context. It's fucking retarded

I thought it reprsented elements like fire and water.

>looks like sci-fi/alien language
>both were invented in the 1800s
>meanwhile Hebrew is thousands of years old

that was gud, ill admit

but the alphabet is for utility. who cares what it looks like.

because those specific names are made to be unique, and those letters are rarely used on other words.

Here's a red (round) pill:

Japanese is literally slanty Hebrew.

What came first, your notion of an alien script, or the Hebrew alphabet? hmmm

there is a reason english is widespread and Its not because of colonization abdul

Slant Hebrew. Very subtle.

>Saying english Letters instead of latin alphabet
American Education.

youtu.be/PdJH7Y56c7Y

No they are just funny desert people