>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
video.foxbusiness.com/v/4608943068001/?#sp=show-clips
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Immigration-Reform-Trump.pdf
washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-always-had-a-soft-heart-for-illegal-immigrants/2016/12/12/e68f0544-c083-11e6-897f-918837dae0ae_story.html?utm_term=.3262df213ea2
newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512
breitbart.com/video/2015/07/27/trump-id-expedite-legal-immigration-process-for-good-illegals-after-getting-them-out/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/meanwhile-germany
youtube.com/watch?v=cjVwANWIZ2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLUMPKINS BTFO!!

>everyone is expecting Amnesty compromise tonight
>Trump is going to double down
>Dreamers are getting deported as well
>The left's hopes are dashed
>The Media set them up for another heartbreak

How do they keep falling for it?

>Drumpf

Use the other one first, recycle this one later

GO GO GO GO

A̢͊̉ͫ̚Wͬͤ̃ͬ̀̽O̫͇̞̲͍͚̯ͦͧO̡̪͌ͤͧ̾O̘̻̲̤̺͍ͤÕ̾͂̀͝Ọ̉Ơ͇̠̩̹̠̋̾̆̽ͧ͋̚O͙̼͕̩̬ͣ͌ͧͧ͛͡

>keep falling
Praise Jesus it Great!

Daily reminder that Trump has always been an amnesty supporter and denounced Romney in 2012 for being an immigration hawk

Sup Forums conned, trump has never ever said he would deport illegal immigrants that didn't commit a crime

I don't know why he doesn't. Media and people already hate him, maybe looking back they could see he did the right thing.

I think Trump is willing to compromise when it makes sense. He knows Amnesty doesn't make sense unless it's on a very specific scale(Economic contributors, for example). He's on record saying that Amnesty creates Democrat voters and only Democrat voters.

i have no idea how Sup Forums, Coulter and Sessions managed to convince themselves that Trump wanted to deport non-criminal illegal aliens

>yfw trump arrests all the democrats for treason tonight

Friendly reminder that trump is aware to illegal immigrant voting threats

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg [Open]

video.foxbusiness.com/v/4608943068001/?#sp=show-clips

>I think Trump is willing to compromise when it makes sense

but he is not compromising, it has NEVER been his position to oppose amnesty

Ted Cruz was the Sup Forums candidate, but the Sup Forums somehow convinced itself that orange fool was

>Blumpf

You'd think after 2 years they'd start catching on but I guess not

His CPAC 2013 speech disagrees with you.

>but he is not compromising, it has NEVER been his position to oppose amnesty

Bullshit, Trump denounced it from the start

Here is the summary of that plan (pic related)

> IMMIGRATION REFORM THAT WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

> When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer- Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties

> The three core principles of Donald J. Trump’s immigration plan

> 1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.
> 2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.
> 3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

> Make Mexico Pay For The Wall
> Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States
> Triple the number of ICE officers.
> Nationwide e-verify.
> Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.
> Detention—not catch-and-release. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.
> Defund sanctuary cities.
> Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa.
> Cooperate with local gang task forces.
> End birthright citizenship.

> Put American Workers First. Here are some additional specific policy proposals for long-term reform:

> Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs
> Requirement to hire American workers first
> End welfare abuse
> Jobs program for inner city youth
> Refugee program for American children
> Immigration moderation

Trump laid out this plan in a very comprehensive way. People will feign surprise when, for instance, he makes a move to

*** end birthright citizenship ***

It is all there, laid out for everyone to see.

[1] assets.donaldjtrump.com/Immigration-Reform-Trump.pdf

>yfw you get deputized to help with the mass arrests and/or guard duty

>The President of the United States is basically saying "HEY RABBI, WHATCHA' DOIN'!?"

Can someone shoop Trump's face on here?

“The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally.” - Eric Trump 2015

“I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.”- Donald Trump, 2015

> Expedited.

An expedited process is another way of saying that illegals are going to cut in line of those who have been waiting for years.

That constitutes amnesty.

“This is a policy called “touchback” and it was first proposed in 2007 by moderate Republican Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (TX). She offered a “touchback” amendment on the Senate floor that would have required illegal immigrants to return to their home countries to apply for a special “Z visa” that would allow them to reenter the United States in an expedited fashion and work here indefinitely.” - Ron Fournier

I don't read "deportation of non-criminals" anywhere

Salutations Jewish Religious Teacher...

May I inquire about your current actions?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-has-always-had-a-soft-heart-for-illegal-immigrants/2016/12/12/e68f0544-c083-11e6-897f-918837dae0ae_story.html?utm_term=.3262df213ea2

newsweek.com/who-knew-trump-favors-amnesty-undocumented-immigrants-395512

Touchdown amnesty is still amnesty

The republicans conned themselves again, same thing happened with Reagan

If they're here illegally then they are criminals.

Also this one.

that is not what Trump ever said, did he?

how red-pilled Sup Forumslacks and Sessions and Coulter conned themselves so badly is beyond me

That's not amnesty dipshit
-and even the current laws in place will weed out those deemed unable to support themselves; a lot of them are never coming back if they get deported

>Panama
McCain please go

I don't recall that he said that. I'm just stating a legal fact.

How much we get out of this remains to be seen. I remain in the same state of cautious optimism I've had since Trump busted on to the scene. Immigration policy has been a big enough deal for a long enough time that I don't think we should expect a miracle; however it's bad enough that any improvement will be good.

>in 6 hours we get to see all the liberal tears for when Trump doesn't go soft on Illegals

>FUCKING MSM TOLD US HE WOULD BEND THE KNEE!
>TRUMP PLAYED US!
>HE FUCKING PLAYED US!
>HE IS HITLER! WE TOLD YOU!
>EVEN WHEN WE TOLD YOU HE WAS GONNA GO SOFT ON ILLEGALS, HE WAS STILL HITLER!!!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I sure fucking hope so

You idiots need video it seems

breitbart.com/video/2015/07/27/trump-id-expedite-legal-immigration-process-for-good-illegals-after-getting-them-out/

“Some of these [illegal immigrants] are fantastic people. I’ve been to the border. I was there a few days ago. I met some people. These are fantastic people, and they have great reputations within their community. ... The bad ones, they’re gone. They never come back. They’ll never get back into this country. But, the good ones, of which there are many, I want to expedite it so they can come back in legally.”

Who?? Who ever told Sup Forums and right-wing republicans that Trump was a hard-liner?

it baffles my mind

> That's not amnesty dipshit

How is it not amnesty?

Illegal immigrants get ahead of all other visas, and on top of that a lot of money is wasted on plane tickets

it is not just an amnesty, it is a very expensive one

In 6 hours Sup Forums will realize the whole "Ted Cruz is a lying rat" non-sense never made sense

More likely he'll kowtow around it and just keep deporting them while the media calls him Hitler for not sucking bean cock.

Tonight is when the presidency ends. Trump is incapable of not saying a bold-faced lie for 50 minutes.

The did this EXACT thing during the election.
Amnesty talk literally out of no where. They built up the narrative for days.

Then Trump has a press conference and says "Fuck off, build the wall, get 'em out! Goodnight everybody"

If Trump WAS going to go soft on immigration, the media wouldn't know about it. It would be a shock to everyone if he does. Trump isn't going to allow the media to be right about his speech before he gives it. He just isn't going to let that shit fly.

You hope so, but Trump admin officials are saying the exact opposite

Yet Ted Cruz was somehow the "lying rat"

Sup Forums will probably continue living in denial until they get drafted to fight against Iran

>“Some of these [illegal immigrants] are fantastic people. I’ve been to the border. I was there a few days ago. I met some people. These are fantastic people, and they have great reputations within their community. ... The bad ones, they’re gone. They never come back. They’ll never get back into this country. But, the good ones, of which there are many, I want to expedite it so they can come back in legally.”
Sounds spot on to me. That's what he said in that late night show when he first brought out the idea of the Big Beautiful Door.

Fact is I might think Hitler did nothing wrong but I'm not actually quite hard right. I'm not even quite far enough over to call myself a White Nationalist even though I have a lot of respect for what they do.

we'll see in 6 hours, won't we?

>If Trump WAS going to go soft on immigration

when was he EVER HARD on immigration?

In every single interview: "the good illegal immigrants will be given legal status after a process"

He has never said anything different since 2011 when he met the dreamers

The "good" 9 million illegals will stay, there is no doubt of that, and as with Reagan amnesty, there will be huge surge to enter the border, the final number will be as high as 15 million

not necessarily.

see

lel have you been to Eire lately?

I took some family to that island thing they have just for something to do for the day. I'd been there a few years prior and now all of a sudden it was like I walked into literally India. It's pretty ridiculous. That town has serious demographic problems but I don't know that turning it into India 2.0 is quite the right move.

Well enjoy your permanent democrat majority then

Reagan made California solid blue, Trump will do the same to Texas and Georgia

Well i hope so!

I hope that it will be the end of this stupid personality cult, that is just a demented repeat of the cuckservatism of Reagan

Bullshit. See

How do you keep falling for it? Trump has passed zero (0) bills and will keep fighting wars against the media instead of governing.
Also Sessions will never allow weed because Trump is owned by Big Pharma.
Stop playing politics.

I'd like to see both parties broken apart to be honest, and we're on a path to at least seeing some reformation. But I think the priorities here are:
1. Fix the election process so there is less cheating
2. Fix the immigration process so we don't let the demographics slide further into the toilet, and also flush out as much of the bad stuff that is already hear that we can (and there is a lot of it)
3. Maintain a system where there is not an incentive for bottom of the barrel from other countries to live here as fugitives

Media really pushing this immigration cucking

DOW COMEBACK
GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Point the exact part of the text where it says "non-criminal aliens will be deported"

PROTIP: you can't

see:
> Mandatory return of all criminal aliens.

nothing about non-criminal.

SHOOTING HAPPENING

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

how is any of that going to happen with Texas going purple so fast?

this election was the last chance of USA, but "muh lying rato"

A nation is a PEOPLE

no, nations do not have borders

WTF is trump talking about

GORDON NEEDS A NEW YACHT TO SKI BEHIND!!!!!!!!

Why not just let Obamacare collapse and then replace it?

If we repeal and replace, we're totally letting Obama and the democrats off the hook. It's about to die on its own anyway.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/meanwhile-germany

If he doesn't they might call him Hitler a few more times. I don't know how much more he can take.

You will be baking for now, right? Shills abound but you said you were busy earlier.

What do you goys think of based Stephen Miller?

Is he redpilled?

I live in this shithole. A trip up to the mall is often like I'm in Syria.

The county even went for Trump last November, so tons of Whites here fucking hate this shit.

>nothing about non-criminal.
Nothing about non-criminals indeed. But the very first sentence is shitting on the Schumer- Rubio immigration bill as was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties (“immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders)

If he is against amnesty where does it say he is giving amnesty?

brianna keilar is my newsfu

FUCK - STOCK MARKET WIN STREAK STUCK AT 12
>Good Job, nonetheless

sauce?

That is exactly what Trump said. It is collapsing and he is likely to leave it for awhile then replace it.

Maybe Texas should limit immigration from California. Perhaps it could even adjust its voting laws so that people can't vote if they haven't been Texans for long enough, etc.

But I'm not sure why you think Rato would get us any further than Trump here. Rato's much more of a compromiser as far as I've seen.

>the town that can't do without it's nu-slaves

If they are here illegally, they ARE criminals, already, every one of them. Surprised you haven't realized that obvious definition.

Weird that with this lunch, they still say an administration official told them. Really activates the noggin

Senator Lindsey Grahamesty coming thru like a fucking BOSS!

MOVE TRUMP
GET OUT THE WAY
GET OUT THE WAY, BITCH
GET OUT THE WAY

see
A nation is a people, how can it have a border or laws or citizens

He adressed that multiple times, he won't do that to the American people, he'll just replace it immediately

How many blacks have shot in Chicago since the start of the year, CNN?

Golden.

He's /OurGoebells/

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

RIP Trump Rally streak

But entering the country illegally is a crime. Checkmate shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVwANWIZ2c

>Tfw Brownshirts

guess they didn't like the meatloaf

True. He even said "it would be better politically to let it blow before replacing but he cares too much about the people to do that"

I think it was mentioned it would be passed alongside with the budget or something like that

> If he is against amnesty where does it say he is giving amnesty?

in the endless interviews he has given ever since he met the dreamers in 2011

that it is a touchback amnesty does not change the fact that it is an amnesty

the guy that wrote the document you mentioned is Sessions, but he is Attorney General now, he does not have legislating power

I remember this exact image in deja vu honestly

Should I watch The Greatest Story Never Told or is it too much "Hitler was a good boi, he dindu nuffin"?

>sessions will never allow weed
good

He addressed this during CPAC. The death would be slow, painful for everyone involved, and terrible for optics. Trump only needs us to be aware that it WOULD DIE ON ITS OWN; then literally anything he does ends up being better.

Has redpilled and bluepilled not fallen out of fashion yet? It is a bit tired at this point and stifles good conversation. It is the crutch that literally and problematic are for liberals.

>one day away from history
JUST