MAKE NIGS SMART AGAIN

Trump signs EO to boost historically black colleges.

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/02/28/hey-dems-trump-and-the-gop-just-signed-bills-to-help-women-minorities-n2291799

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

indianwimp2.tumblr.com/post/154868513257/i-saw-the-way-the-white-guys-looked-at-me-on
townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/02/28/hey-dems-trump-and-the-gop-just-signed-bills-to-help-women-minorities-n2291799
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Make nigs smart again
> again
> Implying they were ever smart in the first place
nice sexy unrelated bait pic tho

>steals all the chicken
>leaves
>user doesnt get poon
>wallet is missing

I literally just colonized a black girl (engaged) on my lunch break. She looked just like this... god damn, was fucking awesome!

Great. Keep them away from the regular good schools as they grow more identitarian in nature. Why wouldn't you support this?

tell her fiance or you're a pussy.

damn that african is sexy as fuck.

>tfw I'll never have that thicc primal african booty grinding my average sized white dick as she begs to be inseminated

nah I have no way to do that anyways

does her pussy tastes like chocolate?

shieeeeet

At least she didnt take my watermelon

BLEACHED

I'm no nigger lover, but, i'm sorry, there is just no way I could resit that.

>again?

Blacks were smarter before gibsmedats and gangsta culture, even back when they were very harshly discriminated against.

>Implying they were ever smart in the first place

I dunno man Funkadelic were pretty sharp

A perfect fusion of groovy and intellectual

He's going to make blacks great whether they like it or not

gentrification muh nigga!

Same

black women generally make much better lovers than white women who either lay there like a dead fish or want to be peed on

black women are sensual and like putting in work.

Never worth it in the long term though, especially if you're not black yourself

>so this thing just totally happened

spbp

They are smart.
Street smart.

Depends. There's actually a weird fetish black women have for white supremacy. Very weird. I've noticed the same with asian women aswell.

hnggg. If i didn't have a gf I would try a black girl

Me too

indianwimp2.tumblr.com/post/154868513257/i-saw-the-way-the-white-guys-looked-at-me-on
You should look into this. I've seen almost every race of women other than mexicans have this fetish.

WE

Pic of her or it didn't happened

I want a qt thicc black girl who adores me and submits to me... we have sensual, passionate sex, she works out, and we eat delicious southern food.

instead I have an uppity basic bitch white girl who is lazy as hell and puts no effort into her appearance whatsoever.

dislike

Why all the qt nigress are mix?

CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Because niggers aren't attractive

I wish the dumb nigger meme would die, my IQ is 112 and I have plenty of black friends who I rank as smarter than me and I know they must have decent-high IQs.

> What is anecdotal data
> What is sample size
> What is an unrepresentative sample
> What is a population
> What is a population
> What are statistics

I'm glad you're smart Tyrone, an I'm glad your friends are smart too. However, you are the outliers, as data shows. It's ok, just try to avoid nigger culture and marry a qt black girl

well its a good thing your
too blind to see

melinated WOMEN.

STILL RACIST

>townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/02/28/hey-dems-trump-and-the-gop-just-signed-bills-to-help-women-minorities-n2291799

GOOD

This is exactly what I would do. Collage lowers female fertility rate.

Well they're still melanated, it's just that the most attractive ones have it toned down and are part white

Japanese women are still better

no you you fucking retard
those features COME from black
women your so fucking oblivious with
your heard so far up your ass your
only seeing white

the darkness.. it scares you
to actually see what has
been there all along.

the women of lighter skin tone
become envious when they discover
the naturality of beauty
stems from melenation. ALLLLL of it.

I can't believe this. I usually am repulsed by non-white women and have never ever been attracted to a negress but this girl fucking hot damn she's fine. What I would do to that little slaves holes.

Common dude, don't post blackface!

It is the white man's burden to culturally enrich these savage succubi

There are plenty of smart black people, you just don't see them because stupidity is exciting and people will pay to see it, and also I won't say that they're the loud minority but more like the loud 60% which is a lot but it can still be swung in the other dirrection imho.

There's nothing stopping you, you could knock them up and genetically you'd be doing them a favor.

>here is the before picture
The surgeon was quite skilled.

>The amount of kikery in this thread

The person doing the "enriching" is a surgeon.

damn that's a rare merchant friend

Okay?

sauce?

I don't actually know

>tfw no chocolate gf

Is every single amurican poster a nigger nowdays

WTF?

Sigh... well we all know what we need to do, anons.
Pic related.