Have you stopped eating the animal jew Sup Forums?

Have you stopped eating the animal jew Sup Forums?
If you don't eat a plant based diet then you're a degenerate filling himself with poison and supporting the real holocaust against our animal brothers and sisters.

Why arn't you vegan? Too much of a faggot (eating meat causes impotence)? Too pathetic to learn how to feed yourself correctly? Too addicted to mummies tendies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/MyHeartandStrokeNews/Coronary-Artery-Disease---Coronary-Heart-Disease_UCM_436416_Article.jsp#.WLX6a5Dyjrc
nhs.uk/Conditions/Coronary-heart-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We evolved to eat meat, among other things. I like to eat meat. I raise chickens and goats to eat their flesh. Your feelings on the subject aren't going to change my mind or actions.

>being this much of a faggot
Humans are the top of the food chain. If you don't eat meat, you should just kill yourself since you're a failure as a human

>We evolved to eat meat
Is that why animal meat is the only cause of cholesterol ?
Eliminating any food that comes from an animal and you will eliminate all dietary cholesterol from your diet. Your heart will thank you for that.

Nobody gives a fucking shit about veganism or moral at the time of eating, fucking peta faggot

Lent starts tomorrow faggot

Why do you support the genocide of cows and chickens?

>Eats meat
Why don't you just kill yourself now and be done with it.

I support the ethical retirement of farmstock over their natural lifestyle.
Better they die out than are farmed to be murdered and force feed humans with their poisonous flesh.

Only edgy faggots support this
Only ignorant faggots ignore this.

Plants have feelings too. Dont act so high and mighty just cause you can't hear the screams when you commit plant genocide annually. Fucking plantfag

This is taken from a halal slaughter house.
If you fucking meat eating morons want to commit suicide by eating animal flesh then so be it, but at the very least make sure you're not supporting this unethical slaughter in your countries.

1000's of these animals as smart as your family dog and just as friendly are murdered like this every hour.

>There is people out there that eat meat and call themselves animal lovers.
committing industrial scale holocaust for decades just so you can poison your body.

You are not better because you eat living things that can't run away. You are not a better person because you can not detect the fear response of the things you devour alive.

Eating carbs creates the conditions that force you body to build up plaque in your arteries.

Look children in wonder as the great interdimensional faggot has graced us with its presence.

Gaze upon its magnificence as it inhales infinite cocks.

I am a better person because I don't ingest poisonous animal flesh.
I am a better person because I understand that humans are NOT omnivorous and are in fact herbivores.
I am a better person because I don't pretend that the industrial scale breeding and slaughter of 1000's of animals every hour is ethical.

>Is that why animal meat is the only cause of cholesterol ?

Hello this is the 1980s calling, we would like our science and our food pyramid back

I'm not a beta faggot that cares about animal rights

You have the fail gene. Dont reproduce.

>Doesn't care about animal rights
Why not convert to islam today Muhammad?

Nice bait retard

if humans are herbavores why do we have canine teeth retard

>cows are smart
holy fuck way to prove you have never worked with farm animals.

>Is that why animal meat is the only cause of cholesterol ?

A human male weighing 68 kg (150 lb) normally synthesizes about 1 gram (1,000 mg) per day, and his body contains about 35 g, mostly contained within the cell membranes. Typical daily cholesterol dietary intake for a man in the United States is 307 mg.

Cholesterol, given that it composes about 30% of all animal cell membranes, is required to build and maintain membranes and modulates membrane fluidity over the range of physiological temperatures. The hydroxyl group on cholesterol interacts with the polar heads of the membrane phospholipids and sphingolipids, while the bulky steroid and the hydrocarbon chain are embedded in the membrane, alongside the nonpolar fatty-acid chain of the other lipids.

Literally 2 seconds in google

I have and I'm weaker for it. But, had I shot/killed my own organic livestock I'd been ruling over all over your basement dwelling asses by now.

because I'm tired of the same shitty vegan propaganda made by liberal Sjw (of Californian origin) that they endorse Hilary Clinton and want to combat racism with promoting hatred of white, (AKA) the same fucking hypocrite. If you live in a country where food is a shit, Why do not you buy farm meat?,My uncle works in a slaughterhouse and the reality not is as cruel as the liberal vegan propaganda it makes believe. Is killed with a shot in the head and there begins the process. If you think slaughter a dead animal's animal cruedad back to your safe space of your local liberal University to eat a good nigger cock, fucking faggot

He's lacking so much protein his body had to eat his own brain. Learn from his lesson, anons.

Try visiting a slaughterhouse, those animals are terrified the second they come off the trucks.

Regardless of if you think its ethical (it's not) eating anything but a planet based vegan diet is the only healthy way to live and youre a degenerate faggot if you don't.

Terrible thread off yourself, not even bothering to read the bait reply

>Thinks animal flesh is the best source of protein
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAGE HIDE REPORT (((VEGAN))) SHILL THREADS

Its a lot better than your favorite: semen

Cruelty, I FUCKING HATE SPANISH AUTO SPELL CHECK

Fucking idiots

Surely most vegans breastfeed

>Eats meat
>Doesn't realise that eating meat is a leading cause of male erectile dysfunction
>Calls vegan a faggot
Is your wife understanding when it happens user?

>implying muzzies don't worship pigs
And there is a higher percentage of muzziez in the Uk Ahmed

Ironically this article is the real shill, putting a buzzword on top of a child abuse tragedy to keep idiots consuming animal flesh that is harmful to their bodies.

OP sits on the 'autism spectrum' that produces visible light, casting retard rays in all directions.

Don't get hit or you'll start drinking your own piss thinking it'll recycle the vitamins.

What's wrong with cholesterol?

>what is heart disease?

I was a mafist for over a year (no mammal meat)

It was ok. I finally ended it when a fast food place got an order wrong and gave me a burger. I considered it a sign from the heavens and so ate it (i was doing doing this as an experement)

It was really REALLY FUCKING GOOD. If you want the best burger ever eat no burger for a year.

That said, the difficulties i encountered just cutting some meats out of my diet were sufficient that i would not want to even try to become a vegitarian, its just too difficult.

That said, while that burger was really good, i did not crave a burger at all during my experement. I got used to only eating chicken and fish, steak actually kind of smelled repulsive to me when it was cooking.

Because of this i believe that if it were easy to be a vegitarian i, and most people, would have no trouble just not eating meat anymore. It wouldnt be as hard as people think if you did not have to constantly try and dodge meat products.

Clearly i have no ideological stance against eating meat, but i think a lot of people who are anti-vegitarian are afraid of losing their meat. You can be fine with out such foods as long as you have a readily available variety of other things, which society would if we all decided to give up meat.

This was my experience. You should try it to learn more about yourself and to taste the best burger ever after a year with out.

I'm not a fat fuck who doesn't move, my cells need cholesterol.

>going on a board that think the holocaust didnt happened but shouldve
>expect them to care about random cows

our animal cousins are more important than the xionists.

i won't stop eating your mother pussy just because she is an animal

Also, try telling the jews that the animal holocaust is worse than (((their))) holocaust, they get triggered like fuck.

Yea, 100,000's of animals a month, billions a year are slaughtered on an industrial scale for decades, compared to (((six))) million

>Why arn't you vegan? Too much of a faggot (eating meat causes impotence)?

Soy produces estrogen, which is why vegans are fags.

>doesn't know that drinking milk and eating dairy increases oestrogen and lowers testosterone more than soy
It's like dairy is secreted from mammary glands or something

>WE WUZ MEAT EATERS
eating meat is degenerate and anti-Aryan

This is so pathetic, it's obvious you're not even a vegan yourself. 3/10 got a bait reaction from me.

> that moment when you see vegan products are either produced in israel or labeled whit the infamous K.

Wew, some dead animals, how shocking.
How do you think we got to the top of the food chain faggot?
By eating veggies?

Have fun taking your supplements and eating carrots while being proud that you're saving the life of some dumb animal that would have probably been ripped apart by some predator anyway.

>I understand that humans are NOT omnivorous and are in fact herbivores
kek

Have you stooped taking the Powdered/Pill Jew you Grass eating faggot.

>the animal jew
>our animal brothers and sisters

If we didn't eat meat we'd take up even more space on earth and animals would become irrelevant and go extinct

Stopped*
shit

>beef
Comes from an animal so domesticated it would not survive with out human care.
>pork
Comes from an animal so domesticated that it would have a hard time with out human care, pigs are smart though.
>Chicken
If we didn't eat them our ecosystem would suffer. High winds blew open chicken coups in one of the Hawaiian islands and now the chickens roam free and reproduce so fast it's a problem now.

Do you see a common theme? Humanity has the power to make these animals work for us, keep them in check, and with out us they would likely die. Many dog species share this disability, though with a lack of being eaten unless in china, through centuries of domesticated breeding, though with a lack of being eaten unless in china.

fuck my hotpocket edit at the end.

Did you know that farm animals are the leading cause of pollution on the planet, much higher than industry, power plants or vehicles.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

Obvious baut but do real vegans honestly think they aren't causing the deaths of thousands of small animals? Farm equipment fucks animals up on a daily basis.

>cow farts destroy a planet with a molten core and functional magnetic field
yes

>If animal flesh eaters acted like vegans
>Implying animal flesh eaters are correct on the health implications or the ethics.

This isn't an opinion about what tastes better, it's not ethical to murder on an industrial scale for decades and eating animal flesh and dairy is not healthy for your body.

The planet will be fine, the environment we rely on is getting fucked.

buy local meat
the environment has survived catastrophies gorillion times worse than industrialised farming

I eat meat but at least i know its unethical. Anyone who says otherwise is deluded. You are murdering living beings. It would be ethical if we lived in the woods and needed that meat to survive but we dont in this society

Every day is meat day!

Eating meat is fine. Excessive consumption of anything is bad.

Promote a balanced diet.

gave me a chuckle

so cutting down forests to grow obscene amounts of low calory veggies is better?

The same people who support this support murdering babies (abortion)

>Animal brothers
My mother wasn't a degenerate bestiality ecocultist fetishist.
P.S. if they're your brothers try living with a pride of lions. I bet they'll accept you.

Vegans just make subjective exceptions for what life is okay to extinguish.

What if i told you that you're wasting your time because morality is an evolved trait that does not have any application outside of our species?

Why is it okay for vegans to bathe? Bacteria is alive.

Face it vegans, you only care about things with faces that trick your evolutionary baggage.

How would we get the good kind of cholesterol then

I shot a ptarmigan the other day

you can talk about meat when you get clean water

They taste like little steaks.

you can talk about clean when there are no muslins in your country

>rice

atleast you tried

thats some quality meat right there. how often do you hunt bro?

>cholesterol
Your body produces all the cholesterol you need for cell maintenance and hormones, the only source of dietary cholesterol is from animal flesh.
(vegans do need to watch out for trans and saturated fats which fucks up normal cholesterol production).

A reminder that heart disease is a human beings number one killer and it is directly responsible from dietary cholesterol from eating animal flesh

>A reminder that heart disease is a human beings number one killer and it is directly responsible from dietary cholesterol from eating animal flesh

Citation needed.

>muslins
I can talk about meat all I want considering I can go to a market and purchase it whenever I want.

Was vegan for 5 years, was very active, lifted, hiked almost daily, ate a lot, couldn't get past 150 lbs. Now I have a balanced diet including animal protein and I'm at a healthy 180.

No doubt reducing your intake of red meat and dairy will benefit your health, but cutting it out completely is not the answer. Balance, my friend. Balance is key. Extremism is almost never good.

>You are murdering living beings
so what does a lion commit murders every time it wants to eat? ridiculous argument.

I need the carbs. Ptarmigan are up high.

>A reminder
just take this holier than thou bullshit back to plebbit and stay there please

Veganism is pro-white.

Veganism is a mental illness.

You're killing living beings every moment you live. You have an autoimmune system.

But aside from that, you wash your hands? Your food? You cook your food? You monster, that's billions and billions of bacterial lives lost.

Go ahead and pretend you care about "life" you care about looks.

VITAMIN B12

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/MyHeartandStrokeNews/Coronary-Artery-Disease---Coronary-Heart-Disease_UCM_436416_Article.jsp#.WLX6a5Dyjrc

nhs.uk/Conditions/Coronary-heart-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx

>I have autism and view bacteria which can't feel pain to be equivalent to cows, pigs, and chickens

Okay senpai.

what if you have a wank and spruit to the toilet? you just genocided what could have been new Vegatopia you bigot!

>balance is key

This is very true. You cannot just cut meat and dairy out of your diet and think that just eating veggies will make you healthy.

No shit Sherlock. You mean to tell me my veins, those things that have to work every day in constant pressure and friction from the day I'm born are the most likely thing to fail in a way that kills me as I age!?! MADNESS. this whole time all we needed to fulfill the dream of the transhumanist Jew was soy and lentils. EVERY DEATH FROM THE DARK AGES TILL NOW WAS COMPLETELY PREVENTABLE.

And yet, not a single nutrition expert, dietician, or doctor has recommended it to me or any of my friends including the one that's had to give up cooked oil entirely.