The truths in this book can no longer be ignored...

The truths in this book can no longer be ignored. The beast with 7 heads that is also 7 kingdoms (or empires to be specific) has already been identified. As it is written, the 7th head or empire, being identified as the Ottoman empire, shall suffer a mortal wound. Meaning the empire will fall, and clearly it has if you know anything about history. But the Book also says that this 7th head will recover from this wound, as the 8th empire is also the 7th. Meaning the Ottoman empire will be revived, another Islamic empire will arise and bring about the end of days. We can see this happening right in front of our eyes yet so many are blind to it. The false prophet that will cause all to worship this beast was Muhammad. The Bible says the antichrist religion will directly deny God the Father and the Son, both of which Islam is founded on. The Islamic end times prophecy and the Christian end times prophecy are perfect reciprocals of each other. The antichrist will rule the world for 7 years under the illusion of peace, but halfway through will break this covenant with the people, according to the Bible. The Mahdi will bring upon the world Islamic rule and Sharia law, ruling for 7 years, bringing "peace" to the entire world through domination and the enforcement of Sharia law, according to the Quran. The Bible says those that are beheaded in Christ's name for not worshiping the beast will reign with Christ for 1000 years. The Quran directly calls for the beheading of Christians and anyone who will not worship allah and denounce Christ. Everything in the Bible that has been prophesied has either already come true or is in the process of coming true. Choose now to either reject the beast that is Islam or forever be damned, Sup Forums. I post this message out of love. The Bible speaks of a beast that will mark the foreheads of people forever condemning them to hell. The Quran teaches that a beast of the earth will rise, marking the foreheads of all Muslims and giving them heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzkvXp4eihU
youtube.com/watch?v=KIzyji-eVdY
youtube.com/watch?v=OqQ_sKguUYQ
mariomurilloministries.wordpress.com/tag/divine-healing/
equip.org/article/who-is-the-antichrist/
youtube.com/watch?v=JkUU9ntgKxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ofc Islam is shit, but there isn't a reason to think that another religions are different

The Bible was written 500 years before the Quran and completely called every bit of it ahead of time, even the rising and falling of empires throughout history. Islam was prophesied to the T in the bible, what evidence do you require?

>The Quran teaches that a beast of the earth will rise, marking the foreheads of all Muslims and giving them heaven.
source pls

Join atheism desu.

>believing fairy tales
>american education

he Beast of the Earth (دابة الأرض Dābbat al-Arḍ), in Muslim belief, will be one of the signs of the coming of the Last Day. This creature will appear after the sun arises in the west. The phrase appears in the Qur'an, in Sura An-Naml. The term also appears in the hadith, which expands upon the activities of the beast. The Qur'an mentions that the Beast will address the unbelievers and admonish them for their lack of attention towards God. The following is the purport of the Qur'anic verse that has been discussed:
And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.
—Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82[1]
Although The Beast is appeared in a Hadith compiled by Al-Tirmidhi in the book of Jami' Al-Tirmidhi, it is graded Da'if (weak).[2]
Narrated Abu Hurairah: that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "A beast will emerge from the earth. With it shall be the ring of Sulaiman (Solomon) and the staff of Musa (Moses). It will brighten the face of the believer, and stamp the nose of the disbeliever with the ring, such that when the people gather to eat, it will be said to this one: 'O believer! and to that one: 'O disbeliever!'"
—Jami' Al-Tirmidhi; English: Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3187; Arabic: Book 47, Hadith 3490[3]

different translations say forehead instead of nose.

I suspect Christianity was made to control people. In fact, it makes you a sheep. Its rules ensures people not to take action by themselves

that is your suspicions and you have every right to them. My post is for people with different opinions

>The Bible says the antichrist religion will directly deny God the Father and the Son
where is this as well please?

>called every bit of it ahead of time
examples please, other than vague empire came and went kind of thing.

thanks!
but this says the nose of the disbeliever, not the believer will be marked. Is that not the wrong way round?

the faces of the believers will be brightened, which is widely accepted as marking of the face and foreheads by Muslims and theologians alike.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

We've been dealing with these roaches for so long and their expansionistic actions, after all these years of being allies with them why did it take so long for you to figure it out that they're the devil's spawn?

*of you being allies with them

why though?
the disbeliever is literally stamped with a mark. How is "brighten the face" more of a marking than that?

Knowledge shall be vastly increased, man shall travel the entire earth with ease, man will possess the ability to wipe itself from the face of the earth, Israel will rise again as a nation, the nations of the beast will want to destroy and divide Israel, etc.. there are plenty of prophecies that I can go to and directly correlate to Islam and today. All of the nations that are prophesied to be destroyed for being against israel that have their names directly stated in the Bible, are Muslim countries today. Islam doctrine directly calls to attackk Israel and destroy it, dividing the lands between Islamic nations.

But you happily ignore the lies, and look for correlations where there are none. Fuck off, Hal Lindsey, you stupid fuck.
I've been hearing end times prophecy for 40 years+, and it never pans out.

through studying different translations of the Quran, it has been commonly accepted that brightening the face is a mark on the face, as it is a clear distinction between believers and nonbelievers. The mark on the nose is not on the forehead like the Bible says and is for the nonbelievers of Islam, whom will be killed in the name of Allah

what lies am I ignoring?

You seem to be that kind of guy who just repeat what a book says. People who start to go to a church tend to lose themselves, it's like they lose their capacity to analyze things by their own mind, they get indoctrinated. No offense

If it is all prophesied why fight it?

If I'm beheaded for denying Islam but I'm not Christian, what then? Still eternal flames?

>The mark on the nose is not on the forehead like the Bible says and is for the nonbelievers of Islam
>different translations say forehead instead of nose.

now you've completely confused me.
Sorry if I'm annoying, not trying to be

the eternal flames are reserved for those that worship the beast of Islam, something that isn't commonly preached but directly from the Bible. The original idea of life after death without Christ is similar to which atheists believe, except you are conscious. Eternal darkness, sensory deprivation, and being alone in your mind for eternity. This comes from original hebrew and greek translations.

Are there any prophecies for South America in the Quran or Bibel?

The Book of Revelation is poison.

It's a Jewish apocalypse later edited by Christians who added Jesus to it. It's a coded Jewish jack-off fantasy about the destruction of Rome. It not much different from some jihadi ranting about the destruction of the Great Satan today or whatever.

It's not about "the future" and it never was.

Islam is a product of Jewish influence on Arab pagans, just as Christianity is a product of Jewish influence on European pagans. Early Islam was virtually indistinguishable from Judaism. Its Christian elements are a result of Jewish Messianic sects and the Christians the newly wound-up Arabs conquered. The Koran is a salad of texts from both religions with a later editor giving it a more cohesive shape, just as the Jewish and Christian scriptures are also a salad shaped by later editors.

The biggest lie. That a creator has a hand in earthy matters, and speaks to man about His plans. No man knows the time or place, Hal.
You are a false prophet.

I'm sorry, I mis worded the post post about the translations, disregard it. The beast, in Islam, will "brighten the face of the believers", giving them distinction. This has been interpreted as a mark by many scholars, but of course is just an interpretation. The nonbelievers will be marked on their nose and put to death by beheading.

Christianity warns of a mark on the forehead that will be a promise of salvation but in reality be eternal damnation

Atheism is the only way out of this bullshit

>The Book of Revelation is poison.

It's a Jewish apocalypse later edited by Christians who added Jesus to it. It's a coded Jewish jack-off fantasy about the destruction of Rome. It not much different from some jihadi ranting about the destruction of the Great Satan today or whatever.

It's not about "the future" and it never was.
This

I have not claimed to know the time of the end, nor am I being a prophet. Just giving a feasible interpretation of an already present prophecy

yall niggas gonna be worshiping the anti christ when he comes and still be like "the bible is bs lol"

You have seen the pope shilling for Islam in recent times. He justifies it. He claims we worship the same god. He pushes for acceptance.

The bible speaks of the whore of babylon that sits upon 7 hills, and gives the beast power. Simultaneously, the beast will hate the whore, and tear her flesh. The catholic church fits this role, as Islam hates Catholics and kills them while being supported by them

>holy bible
>truths

Why did Abraham enjoy watching his wife get fucked by pharaohs so much?

newfags leave please

A challenger appears.

this. That will be the great deception talked about. The Atheists will be presented with two options, worship Allah or be beheaded, in which they will gladly worship Allah to stay alive. All while condemning their selves to hell. This stuff is not a coincidence.

Christianity is the One World religion that the Bible warns about. Ideally "God" wants everyone to be a follower of God/Jesus or else they will go to eternal damnation. Nice scare tactic.

so the cups full of her jizz and piss?

Whatever it is, it's doing a disservice to Christianity, and you need to shut the fuck up with your old hat end times bullshit. I'd rather you die, than add any more BS to the mix.

>the bible warns people to not follow itself

sure okay

Not to mention the historical evidence for it, see pic related

literally how is it doing s disservice to Christianity if I'm warning you not to worship a false God. EVEN if I'm wrong about the end of days, I'm still preaching that Islam is a false religion, which any Christian would agree.

This. Atheism with a dash of humanism is so simple. No prophecies, no wars, no commitments, and you don't have to go to church. Common sense about the way of the world is allowed. You can still do what's right by your fellow man as it serves all of our best interests. All you have to deal with is being associated with the cringy, militant atheists and being deeply hated and distrusted by most of the world's population.

Hidden in plain sight, I say.

Tell us about Armageddon.

>taking the bible seriously

The old testament is nothing more than a collection of Jewish scriptures, and the new testament is about a Gnostic Jewish Pharisee spreading his teachings and then Paul misinterpreting everything and founding an apocalyptic cult while adding his own bits of "divine mandate".
When the apocalypse didn't happen all these scriptures were compiled in an attempt to make an organized religion.

This is the true redpill on Christianity.

gonna need some receipts

>Assisted by the false prophet
>Assisted by Isa

Isn't Isa the muzzie name for Jesus?

thank you, user

You are doing a disservice to Christianity because you drive people away, by acting like a paranoid schizophrenic preaching doom and gloom.
How old are you, anyway? You need to talk to an elder. Preferably a trained theologian that really understands the historical meanings to what you think is the future.

yes, the muzzies also claim Jesus was not the Son of God, but a prophet. Christ warns that someone will come in his name and claim to be him.

I'm 30. Please enlighten me.

Its the Whore of Babylon.

You need to talk to an elder. Preferably a trained theologian that really understands the historical meanings to what you think is the future.

I grew up in that culture in the '80s. Faith healing, speaking in toughs, slaying in the spirit, It's all BS, because fear, and hope, brings in the tithe.

My father is an elder. You keep saying this but I grew up with one.

My point of this thread is that looking at prophecy, the countries named in the Old testament, the warnings of the New Testament, all fit the idea of an Islamic antichristian world order.

If I ever met this man in real life...
Fucking closer to Satan than any non-believer I've ever met. And fucks like him made for a really distorted view of the world, that I'm still trying to shake off:

Basically Christianity was founded by Paul as an apocryphal religion, and his teachings only make sense in that context. Much of the Jesus canon comes after Paul's letters and is more of an attempt to make a long-lasting religion instead of espousing his teachings. Not to say Jesus didn't exist, but his preeminence in the text more of an afterthought, as in the original Christian belief system the world was supposed to end and it didn't really matter if people knew Jesus' story. It is therefore widely believed that much of Christ's teachings were transcribed in a way to be interpreted through Pauline thought, which was only one interpretation of Jesus' message yet came to evolve into the mainstream variation and the religion we now call Christianity.

If your elder father sees it as prophecy, rather than a reflection of history, you need to talk to a REAL LIFE theologian.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIzyji-eVdY

There are even more redpills if you research the origins of those Jewish myths. Like the original god of Israel was El, not Yahweh, and Israelites were polytheistic, not monotheistic. Yahweh cultists forced their god of war to cuck El by taking his powers of creation AND his wife Asherah. It wasn't until around the eighth century BC that it was deemed sinful to worship any god in their pantheon that isn't Yahweh. And so Yahweh became the monotheistic God of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

LOL at how a man can be wrong for 40 solid years, and still have a loyal following:
youtube.com/watch?v=OqQ_sKguUYQ

If I had no morals, I'd bilk you fools for everything you have, just like he does

bible is cool book

I need moar vodka

>Its rules ensures people not to take action by themselves
Aren´t fedora tippers the same people who constantly whine about
>muh crusades
>muh inquisition
and a few others?

You don´t simply become world´s biggest religion by not taking action.

We are living the greatest story ever told, friend

I believe it actually says the beast will kiss the feet of those easily persuaded.

I remember seeing this guy NOT heal anyone back in the televangelist days. All the isles were filled with wheelchairs, and they ALL rolled their asses home that night. Lots of people healed of internal ailments though... He's still at it, getting a new plan directly from God.
"God said, “Choose 10 cities. Invest $1 million and you will start a movement—a national movement.” Where will I get a million dollars? The good news is that it is in the pockets and the bank accounts of those who receive this letter. The miracle is in releasing it. The miracle is in the Holy Spirit’s power to turn your good intentions into action."
mariomurilloministries.wordpress.com/tag/divine-healing/

Quads of truth. Lets us be beheaded OP so we could be lifted to the heavens for a millennia and let the prophecy become a reality. It's a win win.

Bump for not being beheaded in the name of Allah

My scripture now:
“Never do business with a religious son-of-a-bitch. His word ain't worth a shit -- not with the Good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.”
- Bill Burroughs

Hillaire Belloc predicted the re-rise of Islam because of the decadent West being separated from God and His Church (overthrow of altar and throne; French Revolution; secular governance).

He was laughed at. He was right.

>giving them heaven.
DIOS!

That makes sense, that's why Christians are more likely to vote right-wing and are a barrier that stops globalization and extreme liberal politics to some degree.

Nevermind that non-Christians, secularized groups, and and Jewish people tend to vote left-wing

But I am not so sure about Islam being the antichrist system's religion.

The antichrist will be a Jew, as all the fathers of the Church have said.

There is precedent, though, for Jews to convert to Islam. Like the false Jewish messiah Sabbatai Zevi in 1666, who converted to Islam. There's also the Turkish Donmeh, who after being expelled from Catholic Spain along with the Moors, converted but remained crypto-Jews.

>Christians are more likely to vote right-wing and are a barrier that stops globalization
LOL. You need to look at who's in favor of "The New World Order," kid.

The anti-Christ was Rome, dumb fuck. And it divided and fell.

Have you ever thought about the fact that you might be wrong and that god may exist? Of course not, you know everything right?

Fuck you, you apocolyptic Jew.

We know what you want and you're not getting it.

Ironic holy trips tells the truth

Yawn.

The antichrist will be a man. Not a system. All the doctors and early fathers of the Church have said this. He is called the "man of sin" for a reason. Not a "city of sin" or "system of sin".

if its the truth, why not just write it directly?

>Ottoman Empire will rise again!!1!!1

And be gifted multiple Minuteman III's at mach 20+.

YOU are a citizen of an Empire that can turn modern Turkey and surrounding countries to ash at will YET still spout this bullshit.

You burgers disappoint me sometimes.

Erdog will fall in 5-7 years maximum.I'm sure of it.Their policies made half the country raging mad.The ruling party is in its place because the opposing parties are in ruins and drag each other down.Erdog tried to push and praise islam while there are many in here that hate arabs.This had a reverse effect on many teenagers including myself.There is a generation coming that hates Islam in all of its ways.

Have you ever thought that maybe God didn't speak to man, and what you have read is actually the words of just men?
Belief in a creator, and the Roman Catholic version of Christ, don't go hand in hand.
Man has fooled you.
And you should capitalize God.

Glad a Turk responded.
Thanks for info. Interesting.
Is it true that people are calling him Mahdi when he went into Constantinople?

His name was Nero, sky king.

Preterist interpretation makes sense, which the fathers of the Church accepted, but also pointed to a future fulfillment as well.

Kek approves of doing nothing or possible nothing squared.

Unironically not reading the Bible in 2017. Please kill yourself.

Good read:
"an examination of the historical context in which John was writing reveals that John was appealing to a widely used method of associating each letter of the alphabet with a corresponding numerical value. This process is known as gematria. According to gematria, six hundred sixty-six is the sum value of the Hebrew letters (not recognizable to the Roman authorities of John’s day) that spell the name of the first-century Roman Emperor whom the great nineteenth-century biblical scholar Milton Terry called “the veriest incarnation of wickedness”: Nero Caesar."
equip.org/article/who-is-the-antichrist/

Later, sheep.

Yeah and Muzzies think he'll come back and tell everyone, "No guys! Don't worship me! Convert to Islam or I'll behead you!"

Seriously....he'll behead people.

LOL. Rad.
youtube.com/watch?v=JkUU9ntgKxA

Daily reminder Trump's JEWISH family members bought 666 Fifth Avenue for the highest price ever paid for a building.

I wonder why they wanted it so bad.

wrong

Look, you may have seen or heard some crazy stuff.I'm not gonna deny them, some crazy shit happens every day here.But don't think that there is no opposition to these goatfucker lovers.United States Dollar hit 4.00 Turkish Liras this year, we saw Euro up to 4.10.These are crazy numbers.A lot of companies got shut down.These guys fucked up the whole tourism business by fucking with Russia and ISIS.Even though their voters are dumb as fucking stones, the balancing factor of %10 of their voters (government sucking burgeouis and high elite) will sooner or later get sick of this.Either that way or another, some shit show will happen before they fall.

LOL
Keep digging.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue

t. fooled pawn

Remember to wear your official RED mark of the beast hat.