LOL Drumpf backtracking!!!

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-trump-idUSKBN1672G4

>President Donald Trump is considering introducing legislation to provide a pathway to legal status, but not immediately to citizenship, for illegal immigrants in the United States, CNN reported on Tuesday, citing a senior White House official.

>CNN said the president thinks a comprehensive immigration bill that would allow illegal immigrants to hold a job and require them to pay taxes has a chance of clearing Congress, and it said Trump may refer to the idea of legislation in a speech on Tuesday night.

Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.univision.com/amp/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants
univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/28/trump-open-to-compromise-immigration-reform-bill-administration-official-says/?utm_term=.2d882548112b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>officials say
If this isn't fake news, which I think it is, I'll turn on Trump

No fuck off we don't need any more immigrants. Birth rates of spics alone are killing us.

Didn't Reuters also try to claim that Trump was going to send the National Guard after illegals?

That's to be expected, anyone who thought he would actually go hunting 20 million illegals and deport them is an idiot.

Did you lads see that time Trump breathed wrong? I can't even! REEEE

Doing the opposite on the biggest issue he campaigned on. He can say goodbye to his 2020 chances.

>they will pay taxes and become legal
>other illegals, mainly criminals, will still get reported

I honestly don't see anything wrong with this. In fact, he hinted at the idea during his campaign.

t. Not a shill

He really is reagan 2.0
Also, the illegals already deported are those literally with 80 iq, it'll get harder as you chase those higher iq ones

fake news.
sage

It's probably just fake news intended to cause division on the Right.

wtf i hate trump now

pol got btfo

AMNESTY DON

>is considering
>appears to
>suggests

Shit is fake news, MSM isn't even trying anymore.

From a Canadian, get fucked you moldy cunt-bags.

To legally immigrate if you do not have some big company backing you up and just want to try your luck and work hard is almost impossible.

Doubt.jpg

If Trump backtracks on immigration it will be the first and final straw for me.

He's been talking about this you fags

google.com/amp/www.univision.com/amp/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

wow trump doesnt want to kill every mexican and muslim in the world?
wow trump would create an easy way to reenter the country legally for those that have been here illegally?
wow i hate trump now i thought he was hitler 3.0

Also, I hope Trump goes full scorched-earth on immigrants.

They deserve nothing but to be sent back to their country. Cowards ran and refused to fight in the middle east, yet want to live in America. SAD.

As for the fucking beaners, they're sub-human filth. Anyone could see that.

Trump isn't going to going to puss out on immigration. It would be political suicide. The left already hates him and the right elected him largely on this issue. I have been with him since the Meme War, but if he becomes a bitch on this issue, he's nothing to me.

this, and
>a White House official
which one, I wonder?

>CNN said
lol

This is the one issue I voted him for, let him go against literally his key fucking promise, I will turn on him and hopefully others do too.

people want the criminals out. trump will at least do that...

>From a Canadian

We have flags here, not like you are a Russian proxy or anything making it completely obvious.

>CNN reported on Tuesday

I can believe CNN are 100% telling the truth

that's what he promised

>1 post by this ID

ok thanks schlomo, greatest ally. etc

Why? He's been telling you this is what he was going to do for a year and a half.

>I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal.

Am still waking up, totally forgot about that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was AP. Reuters is pretty good, as far as "mainstream" news outlets go.

But you know, now it's more important to report on "sources said" than actual events. This is just tabloid rumor. Wait till his speech.

Hahaha putos!!

Look at you bitches now. I'm illegal, brought to the US as a baby, and I have a white gf!!!

I'm going to fuck her tonight, raw, and make one less white man

And if course Sup Forums will go along with this. His spineless supporters will do anything daddy Trump says. Cucks of the highest order.

I hope this is bait

>President Donald Trump is considering introducing legislation to provide a pathway to legal status, but not immediately to citizenship, for illegal immigrants in the United States

What? Why the fuck would he do that?

How is it backtracking? It is literally what he promised he would do during his campaign.

Any time someone mentioned this, you literally descended into autistic screeching about ctr shills and cruzlims.

>pathway to legal status
that's the keyword. follow the law or get out.

>CNN said
OP is a fag

>It is literally what he promised he would do during his campaign.

No it isn't. He said they had to go back but some of them would be able to come back legally.

He never said they would be able to stay here and even get rewarded with citizenship.

Yeah if he does this I will legitimately turn on him.

He's from Israel, that's bad enough eh?

Funny, I posted a link to Univisiom where Trump talked about it with them and it's being ignored

To ensure permanent control of the federal government eventually goes to the democrats, obviously.

It really is a shame we let retards vote.

>Shariablue
Jog on

Don't worry Paco, ICE will be at your door soon enough.

But this is what he said he was gonna do. Criminals get deported while we make the others start paying taxes and contributing to the economy.

Hey guys mind if you report this post to ICE we have one. We need to track this guy down asap

What happened to
>you have to go back

Anyway... I remember during the campaign, there was talk of amnesty. You have to be pragmatic, after all the criminal scum are gone, we can easily equalize the labor pool by removing the 'illegal' part of 'illegal immigrant'. Then start with a fresh slate.

>citing a senior White House official.

More anonymous sources from CNN, the literal definition of fake news.

That is literally what allowing them to come back legally means, retard.

Christ his own VP wants to expedite the citizenship process for them, too.

Forgot to change your proxy Shlomo

>sources say
FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Seriously how many of these concern troll divide and conquer stories have they tried so far? Name a source or get the fuck out.

>japanese """art"""

They are all already criminals by entering illegally.
They have to get the fuck out.
I don't give a fuck about COG.
You faggots need to fuck off and die.

Yea and say goodbye to a Republican ever winning another election when Texas goes blue

Fake news

His big phoenix speech is against that.

>stick
>carrot
You faggots know nothing about politics don't you.

>That is literally what allowing them to come back legally means, retard.

If they don't have to go back to Mexico or wherever else and are allowed to stay, they aren't "coming back", are they, you fucking dim wit?

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

That's from before the election. Do you guys even know who you voted for?

Trump is a fucking disapointment.

I guess he's not such a bad guy after all.

It's the same result in the end.

What difference does it make?

>larping on Sup Forums in the afternoon

Sad!

Let me ask you a serious question. How did you think he was gonna send back the non criminals? They have no records here, there's no way to track them, the ones who commit crimes start a record here and get tracked, but how did you honestly think he was gonna deport people who aren't criminals and are nowhere on the grid?

>Says the person from Germany

You need to stop sucking Angela Merkel's foot and open your fucking eyes, dipshit. Germany is a wreck.

fake meme
no wonder you're so butthurt.
We liked Trump because he didn't have to appease donors. That has nothing to do with hiring FORMER bankers for your cabinet. The main bankers on Trump's team? Mnuchin, a Hollywood Democrat and Bannon, the reincarnation of Hitler.

As long as he builds a wall and doesnt give them citizenship im happy

why would Texas go blue if they have Trump and the Republicans to thank for their rights?

Only latinas should remain.

Don't you have a truck that you should be plowing into a storefront with, Ahmed?

>No fuck off we don't need any more immigrants. Birth rates of spics alone are killing us.

The rich don't care.

This whole planet is going to turn into a shit hole because of white people obsession with money and exploiting massive numbers of shit skins.

There will come a tipping point where the shit skins rebel and take over. They already are showing these signs.

>hispanic intellectuals

Reality.

>>I would get people out
The implication here is that he isn't going to make them leave first. And if he doesn't, then it effectively becomes amnesty.

GOOOOOO

Literally a Jew. Seriously, you could at least use a proxy.

Kinda disappointed with this

That's exactly what you monkeys said he was going to do during the election, and anyone who disagreed was a ctr shill.

It's absolutely hilarious and predictable watching you retards defend amnesty now.

I want them out first! Not in the country!

Fuck off. I hate you fags that spam your thread link in every thread.

It was amnesty either way you fucking tard.

So you're just going to ignore big oil and Goldman Sachs in his cabinet? Keep on moving the goalpost, It'll generate more memes.

>CNN said
dropped

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? We kick out the leechers/violent criminals, and we keep the good, patrotic ones. It is a win/win.

We need to get rid of dual citizenship. Mostly for you inbred worthless hooknoses.

I actually wonder what would've happened in the President Cruz timeline?

Yea that worked out so well when Reagan did it

>allowing immigration
>amnesty for illegals in your country

those seem the same to you?

>good, patriotic ones

>a senior administration official told reporters Tuesday
Oh, just CNN nonsense. Discarded.

If you "kick them out" only to allow them to return expedited and legal, yes that is literally amnesty you fucking retard.

Shut shill. I feel the same way. Trump gives any citizenship he's finished. You know that.

lel mental gymnastics of a Trump supporter

Before you know it he'll be backtracking on the wall and you guys will defend it without a second thought.

> (((sources))) say
> CNN

And there's a few posters on Sup Forums actually taking this seriously. Really made me think.

We really can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear crash and burn guys.

No shit his entire base will turn on him.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/28/trump-open-to-compromise-immigration-reform-bill-administration-official-says/?utm_term=.2d882548112b
>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”
Fake news confirmed.

The Reagan era was almost 30 years ago, and you retards are still falling for the "natural conservatives!" meme?
Get a fucking grip, 60%.