...but our main story tonight is—you guessed it—Donald Trump

>...but our main story tonight is—you guessed it—Donald Trump
>*audience moans*
>I know, I know! We're all tired of hearing about him. It's like that friend who won't stop telling you that you should see Hamilton
>*audience laughs*
>'Bro! It's like... so amazing! You have to see it! I can't believe you haven't seen it!'
>*audience is cackling*
>*John cracks a quick smile*
>It really is a great play though, great play
>But seriously, we do have a good reason to focus on Trump tonight.
>You see, two days ago Trump met with Raimonds Vējonis, the president of Latvia
>A country you care so little about, you didn't even realize that this isn't a picture of Latvia, it's a picture of the cast of La La Land being collectively curb stomped by the cast of Moonlight
>*audience is howling, shrieking, moaning with laughter, becoming so loud that the audio is clipping*
>Alright take the picture down! Take it down! It's horrendous! That's enough!
>*audience is rushing the stage as an unstoppable mob consciousness, tearing the set apart and screaming with laughter*
>THAT'S OUR SHOW TONIGHT, THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE'RE OFF NEXT WEEK BUT WE'LL BE BACK THE SUNDAY AFTER THAT! BYE, EVERYONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YEGpriv2TAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much

John Oliver sucks

It reads like an Orwell scene or something from black mirror.. am I finally getting the true intention of these posts? That's actually scary.

His show on Obamacare was really good, tick-tock motherfuckers hahaha
youtu.be/YEGpriv2TAc

>A country you care so little about, you didn't even realize that this isn't a picture of Latvia, it's a picture of the cast of La La Land being collectively curb stomped by the cast of Moonlight
>Yes we are retarded, but because we laugh at it, it makes it ok
>american logic

>shitty miniscule country
>A-america d-doesn't even know who we are, heh, they're so d-dumb
>meanwhile I don't give a single shit and go about my normal day promoting civilization

>this counts as good for John Oliver

Drumpf BTFO

>its okay to be retarded

What did this retard bitch about before "Drumpf" decided to run for president?

>butt hurt conservatives are mad because liberals are making fun of them.

How dumb and racist republicans and white people are.

Reads like the early work of George Saunders. Brilliant.

Libeal media only exist because Conservatives exist.
Without us or right winged people that Jew wouldn't make a dollar.
He is making money off splitting us apart and making us fight eachother.

Sic generalization m8

Great post

stay woke

The joke is 2 fold, that John Oliver fans are retarded and that the audience is prepared to criticize trump for something that nobody cares about until John Oliver tells them to

Was some of this taken straight from the show or is he just that easy to imitate?

STOP IT JOHN.

Get familiar with this classic

Do you write for the show?

>being this ableist

t. butthurt latvian

OP here

I think patterns like this are valuable to find and pretty sinister, but it's important to approach the subject in the same way you would a debate about patterns found throughout religions. How many of those patterns were deliberately designed and insidiously implemented, and how many were the product of an evolution of sorts, with shows with formulas that work inspiring other shows, repeating the cycle until you end up with highly concentrated material

>A country you care so little about, you didn't even realize that this isn't a picture of Latvia

the first half is an actual joke
why ruin it with something so forced as
>it's a picture of the cast of La La Land being collectively curb stomped by the cast of Moonlight

?

>until you end up with highly concentrated cancer
FTFY
Completely besides the point senpai. Obviously its engineered to have entertainment or at least attention-keeping value.

You do realize that this is a media thing, not a liberal one. Pic related.

This.

I love your country, you gave us Dr. Doom

decent quality user

10/10 would laugh again

I watch him all the time and this was the shittiest excuse of an episode by far. Plus, that last 5 min of him defending requiring struggling millennials with min wage jobs paying for the ACA was the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in a while

unsubscribed after that episode.

I hate john oliver with all my heart. Such a detestable person

It's hilarious Obamacare allowed you to be on your parents plan until age 25. Wish it was 22 so my normie friends who defend it would get a clue

Because it's an imitation of oliver's style

I didn't vote for trump and I don't like him but I really hope he slashes the budget of the govt. I agree with you completely and I hope the tide turns to make people learn to swim.

I prefer John Oliver than Trevor Noah

Comedians like him get fucking ripped apart in this country. No wonder he had to leave to start his career

You say that, but it's undeniable that he's just as popular with our liberals as he is with yank liberals. My facebook friends used to share his videos all the time during pre-Brexit and American election times, he's pretty influential with our generation desu.

oh
i thought it was a quote from him

Comedy Central got really weird, but it isn't alone in the strangeness of modern media and society. It's like they forgot their demographic and/or bought into their own bullshit and tried to turn the station into BET. I swear there is some advanced A.I. behind the scenes that a lot of decision makers have been assured is reliable and better at giving people what they want than the human decision makers were. In reality, it is missing some really critical bits of knowledge/data so it produces these really strange directives that are followed regardless because "it's advanced technology." Things haven't just gotten stupid on this planet, they have gotten uncanny valley stupid and if not stupid, it's as if reality itself has become senile.

If that's true, why's that one legged kangaroo-fucker never off our screens?

Come on, he's really not that bad.

Break the conditioning, friend.

This is actually a suprisingly accurate depiction of the general tenor of his show.