ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18685561
nature.com/nature/journal/v456/n7218/full/nature07331.html
youtu.be/hvcxfFQllBk
youtu.be/f9Y_vzIETJA
youtu.be/IqXtxkQNLJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump

Greeks aren't white.

I aggree with that, but who is anymore? after all those wars and mixing of populations? In my opinion if you claim you are 100% white you are at least 90% hypocrite

well, I feel indifferent to modern greeks or somewhat filled with disdain

I consider greeks to have wasted multitude of opportunities to improve themselves or their country. While at the same time blame others for their own shortcomings. The modern greeks have strong leftist side yet they had a bloody civil war with the commies and can observe clearly what communism brings, just north of their borders. Not to mention their fame for being lazy and untrustworthy.

All in all their only real saving grace is their rich history, that few other nations in the world can claim.

So there it goes, I have no love for them but wish them no ill.

dracula

Used to be great until leftism and Mudslimes

when I think of greece I start to cry, but then I remember they were always degenerate, even when they were white, and so proceed with the crying.

Love your answer, as a Greek though , I gotta admit that even though I dont give a fuck about peoples sayings "hur dur gimme money" or "you ain't white" the stereotype of being lazy and untrustworthy hurts me the most. But I also admit that every stereotype is based on truth

A relatively dirty European country with people who aren't as hard-working or as industrious as Northern Europeans. Fiscally irresponsible, which even seems to extend to individuals, evading taxes and what not. Although at least they seem less cucked than Northern/Western Europe.

Thanks for the map.
the ID is so close to Israel that I lol'd

youtube.com/watch?v=MPmxL-Lpb70

Ορίστε ένα νέο μιμίδιο, φίλε ερευνητή :)

Tits, army, beaches, ancient Greece and the 3 dressed up dudes marching the beach on the bottom.
You won the argument

missed the frappe and souvlaki

pay denbts

SERIOUSLY Sup Forums WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO SAY "pay debts"
Finally, Thank you!

you have to remember that pol is like 90% newfag redditor trash now since the election

forgot to mention the source of the map,
Here ya go en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

To stop the defamation of the Jewish people…to secure justice and fair treatment to all.

I like the food. Does that count?

Of course it does, but whats with all the positivety over here?
seems you are kinda right

i am right. the donald reddit or whatever and all these cucks actually liking pewdiepie, reddit has infected pol bigly since the election. anyways im out of here, stay gold debtbro

>Greece

Turkish rape

Nigel farages speech in the eu about democracy and Greece getting fucked over

says the anzak

I'll be frank, "spoiled child of europe" comes to my mind. you fucked so many chances to be rational country but always went apeshit with thinking europe has your back.

Kinda agree on that, but in my opinion we shouldnt have joined the eurozone in the first place.
Having the same currency as Germany or Luxemburg or all these rich when compared to Greece countries makes no sense.
I mean look at all those countries that havent joined like Brit or Sweeden or Poland, they manage their own shit and try to make the best out of it or print money if they should. But countries like Italy Portogal and so on, got fucked and will still get fucked because it is not feasible to have the same currency over such different economies. A greek euro cant have the same value as a german one. If you get my way of thinking.

This is way too positive. Sup Forums has been shilled.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401952
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18685561
nature.com/nature/journal/v456/n7218/full/nature07331.html

Read these. Also bear in mind that Modern Greeks share A LOTof their genetics with southern Italy (Magna Graecia). They're just as white as Italians.

I like Grease ;) youtu.be/hvcxfFQllBk

youtu.be/f9Y_vzIETJA
youtu.be/IqXtxkQNLJY

But seriously , pay denbts already.

Pay denbts

Also eurozone crisis