This is just 4D chess to show Trump is not racist right?

this is just 4D chess to show Trump is not racist right?

yeh look at his hands bro
it's the merkel thing, I bet that's their symbol for 4D chess

There's no appeasing leftists. They will ride this move off as political virtue signaling, like it is.

no it's a bursted o ring
saged and reported MPGA

Trump looks so uncomfortable in that photo

Obvious.

Around Blacks, Even Trump Can't Relax®

>Implying anyone that actually thinks Trump is racist will ever change their opinion about him.

That's too much independent thinking for the Democrats, user.

Did anyone really think Trump was racist against blacks?

The kellyanne story just creates publicity for the Trump Loves Black Folks story. 45D Warcraft III

Trump likes blacks though

> (OP)
>Did anyone really think Trump was racist against blacks?

Unfortunately and funny enough, there are quite a few on this board who do believe he is. I guess when you ironically act a certain way, you'll attract those who unironically do also.

so kelly got so horny at the amount of black men in the room right

To be fair I'm liberal, black, and hate Trump but I've never really got the sense that he hates black people. He can be somewhat tone deaf on race issues, but i don't think he intentionally wants black people to suffer. Latinos and Muslims on the other hand, he probably hates them.

>a leaf

what

delet

>Muslims
I want them deported. They can suffer plenty in their shitholes
>latinos
No opinion really. Spanish people seem pretty chill the few I've met. Mexicans are super-rare in my country.
Feel free to brown pill on this pham.

Not gonna lie, former Trump fan here. I just can't support this monster anymore. He's too much of a liability, especially since he has access to the nuclear codes. We have to resist him now.

They were invited to speak on the issues facing HBCUs. Once they got there it was changed and they were taken in for a photo shoot.
They got the classic bait and switch.

No one is falling for this shit.

Also kellyanne looks like a dumb bitch with her feet on the couch.

He signed an order today

>He signed an order today
They're just applauding because he was able to read the document Bannon put in front of him - for a change

>Also kellyanne looks like a dumb bitch with her feet on the couch.
FUCKING HIGH HEELS ON THE COUCH!! DOES SHE LIVE IN A HOVEL WHERE THAT'S ACCEPTABLE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT BITCH?

>poor little white guy

>To be fair I'm liberal, black, and hate Trump but I've never really got the sense that he hates black people.
Trump doesn't allow black staff to wait on his family in his hotel or resort. You'll never see a black man handing him a plate of food.

it seems Donny boy's got too many bulls to prep
>kike hand rubbing intensifies as fuck...OY VEY

Trump is trying to appeal to the plantation nigger demographic

>mexicans are super rare in britain
for some reason the american system makes it really easy for our worst guys to get there and settle there (gibs, muh wacist, don't let anyone do anything bad to them n shiiieet and that sort of sutff, not to mention the "dreamers" thing, which caught by surprise the first time i heared of it, i mean: i go to US illegaly, collect welfare and whether i behave like a cholo prick or not doesn't matter because i'm immunte to this laws).
The ones that move to other countries abide by the law and don't go around shouting nonsense and attacking others at the soe mention of how such stand on it makes no sense at all. In short, ones moving to US ilegally are among the most stubborn lads you could ever imagine as well as uneducated as fuck, the others are chill (except for the Jalisco dudes, too many faggets over there).

Trump isn't racist. Illegal immigrant isn't a race. Islam isn't a race.

>LOOK AT HER BEING DISREPECTFULLLLLL

>obamawithfeetonresulutedesk.jpeg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>look at all dem darkies

REEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEE