How does this make you feel

How does this make you feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain this progressive shit to me

It has benis and won a women competition?

Bombastic. based Texas is exposing the fact that a girl has to dope in order to compete at any level near a man.

A chick taking test to become a boy is indeed the biggest eye opener any of the people close to this story are going to get in the realm of mental illnesses. This will only reaffirm there is a weaker and stronger sex; hands down.

Trannies should be put in camps

steroids

It makes me sad that nobody has the courage to stand up to one freak who will ruin an entire sport for everyone else who worked so long and hard in it.

No.

It's a girl taking test to become a boy. In Texas, you are what you were born, so it's a female beating other females using testosterone.

Even if it was the other way around, it'd show that even an effeminate male pumped with estrogen can always beat females at anything sports-related.

The is redpill central no matter what, and I fucking love it.

>It has benis and won a women competition?
It has no benis.

It is a girln transitioning to a boy.

Basically it is woman on testosterone. They forced her to wrestle vs women.

This is what proformance enhancing drugs need....Claims that one is gender transitioning now allow for use of all sorts of drugs.

Born female that transitioned to male.

"he" wanted to wrestle boys but texas wouldnt allow it.

people are bitching for the wrong reasons.

"he" was given the option to wrestle girls or quit, and no boy is born a quitter ;^)

Honestly, I don't care that it's a ftm abomination nearly as much as I care that a PERSON was allowed to compete using performance enhancing drugs.

It should've been disqualified from competing

Using enhancement drugs is banned in all sports and it should be the same in this. The season is weak for not banning her.

why is someone who is on roids allowed in the first place

AHAH

Hold on now, how can this poor poor person get to be a male without those hormones! Can't be a boy unless you take em' or make em'.

Wait, does this prove gender is binary at a biological level or some shit? Jesus, these fucking redpills are pouring out of everywhere.

Lets make some tranny rules

>you got 2 months to chop the cock after you start transition
>if i ever see stubble on you, you lose your tranny card

like the ref is thinking what he had seen wasnt right. like he just watched low level sexual assault and those baby hands made it worse. like now he doesnt know what to think when his baby boy grabs his wifes tits and he knew it was going to be a problem during the match

Ok but I don't see how making them go canoeing and roasting marshmallows around a fire will change anything.

It turns hormones that increase athletic performance, increase athletic performance

Females BTFO

Sage

I watched this webm once, and was thought "well, of course he climbed up and the women are stuck", then I rewatched and noticed that he is missing an arm and a leg.

fucking kek

So let me get this straight, this genetic freak won a state wrestling title by being a former boy with a lot of testosterone?

>be male
>suck at male sports
>"I'm female now"
>btfo all females at sports
>watch the Left scramble to defend multiple narratives, including the one about gender biology not being real

Makes me feel really happy. Fuck the leftists, let them ruin their society. Fuck sports too, sports are retarded, it's hilarious to watch it get detroyed by its own cuckdom.

Good, I think all athletes should be able to use steroids and testosterone.

topfuckingkek

Goddamnit leaf

>redpill central
how so?
according to liberals "he" should just be allowed (as "he" and all the other kids want to) compete with the boys.
it's the dumbass texas law thats the problem.

The weak should fear the strong.

Kek. But i think it was a biological girl though. You aren't allowed to do that in serious competitions.

well if the drugs you are taking are prescribed from your doctor for "legit medical reasons" it doesnt fall under doping.

but I agree that anyone under 21 shouldnt be given hormones. let your body go through the tsunami of hormonal changes that is puberty and if you still want to put yourself through a similar experience after that by doing hormone "therapy", go right ahead.

That bitch on the right always pisses me off.

Did you read what he said. In a hypothetical (very hypothetical I sure hope so) if Mt"F" fags had to compete in the female sports he would still BTFO every woman in the world because his muscles are more developed and is bone structure is different even if he took hormones since he was a baby.

Today, a leaf was not lawn trash.

what was Serena Williams excuse?

Medically necessary exemption under Texas law. Boggles the mind, considering the Christian-dominated legislature there would never recognize the gender change for any purpose.

This it's fucking cheating. But it's ok if yo think you're a boy

SUPERIOR GENDER COMFIRMED

Men are so much better at everything that even our biggest faggots are better than women

Not meming. I'm genuinely confused right now.

I thought when someone said a transgender boy, they were refering to a girl that turned into a boy?

So is this a girl on roids, transitioning to a boy wrestling against girls?

Or is this a boy on estrogen wrestling against girls?

Got a new one. You have ten seconds to kill yourself (or your disabled parents) once you start taking hormones.

This is why it's now ok to hit 'girls'.
Who knows if they're actually xx anyway.

>boy comp(l)eted
>gir'ls wrestling
wasn't he a girl who wanted to be a boy?
i am confused

Girl transitioning to boy, taking roids as part of the transition.

All doctors that prescribe steroids to these mentally ill kids should be shot

It's just a girl, against other girls, only with some male hormones.

Congratulations, she found a loophole for doping.

She is a girl genetically tough

>effeminate male pumped full of estrogen
yeah Im pretty sure a woman on test can easily beat such a male, so I dont see how that comment makes a lot of sense.

>if Mt"F" fags had to compete in the female sports he would still BTFO every woman in the world because his muscles are more developed and is bone structure is different even if he took hormones since he was a baby.
what? but the differences in muscles and bone structure are due to hormones. if "he" took hormones since early childhood "he" would literally be a woman with tits and no muscles

I think you're underestimating the importance of hormones, m8

>How does this make you feel

like praying to the gods that mental hospitals be great again

But if they refuse they'll lose everything, money, career etc. Fuck this sick society.

That's bullshit, WADA doesn't accept that in most cases.

Any prescription that's on the prohibited list is risky, it's only under exceptional circumstances that you are allowed to compete during or after a prohibited treatment.

Who cares who wins girl sports only exist for fap fuel anyway.

that one hand pull-up is impressive, but then I think he's missing 1/4 of his weight.

That bitch
> how the fuck are we supposed to compete with this handicapped super human

Yeah and she was probably a pretty shitty wrestler as a girl. But as soon as she became a man, she automatically became ten times better at everything because that's how being a man works.

what the fuck is wrong with the woman who reacted to him? Is she angry/upset that the fucking handicap did it himself?

Wasn't there some MMA guy who beat the shit out of every woman?

Kek wills it

I'd even be fine with them just losing their license and getting some prison time, as it is they're fucking applauded for ruining the lives of young children

the holy 7s

>effeminate male pumped full of estrogen
yeah Im pretty sure a woman on test can easily beat such a male, so I dont see how that comment makes a lot of sense.

They would play in different categories in that said future
>if Mt"F" fags had to compete in the female sports he would still BTFO every woman in the world because his muscles are more developed and is bone structure is different even if he took hormones since he was a baby.
what? but the differences in muscles and bone structure are due to hormones. if "he" took hormones since early childhood "he" would literally be a woman with tits and no muscles

>I think you're underestimating the importance of hormones, m8
You over estimate those hormones. We have other hormones you know. Bone structure isn't fully determined by testosterone. It helps but in the end of the day there are other who play a more substantial role. Besides taking pills is different from producing them yourself. If you take a pill you get an instant load of them, while your balls slowly produces them, adjusting it to your body needs.

I like this story because it is redpilling the normies because most of them have no idea what the fuck a "transgender boy" is.

user you do know that he lawyered up to fight as a girl, but choose not to lawyer up to fight as a boy. Why was that?

The only long and hard thing in this sport is this trannie's dick now.

Icantfaptothis.jpg

You can. She's a real girl you know?

It made her noggin do some joggin and made part of her brain realize she doesn't have the right to play victim ever again. The reaction we saw was the cognitive dissonance kicking in.

Sam strikes again!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

cant wait to see mutilated dicks winning all the womens golds and legmeat dick guys getting btfo in the male olympics

Never

Ive talked with a trans and they said the hormones leave no lasting physical affects. Mental affects however...

Who cares?

the noggin is joggin

but that busted hymen ain't climbin'

>Dry hump girls for a season
>win state wrestling title
>tfw

Spbp

((Doctors))

>liberalism leads to trannies dominating female sports
Sup Forums is right once again

You are a god damned fool, and it's become apparent why you are losing your fucking country. Wake THE FUCK UP HANZ.

youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

Taking test
>be girl
>take test to win competition
>get caught
>call them bigots and say you're doing gender reassignment
>go home with trophy because you're a tank.

wew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHADUFHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAAA

that ref

sauce?

Behold, liberal utopia. A land where you have the following choices:

-Let the transexual wrestle their former gender and ruin them due to chemical advantage.
-Let the transexual wrestle their preferred gender, and be horribly defeated.

Both options are sexist and transphobic, so choose wisely.

Great. Women are just like niggers. Female only leagues are nothing but charity. Fuck them.

>wtf i love transabled people now

Roided

Who cares, what's the name of the girl in the pic?

Wasnt it texas state law that force "HIM" to compete as its birth gender? Why are you blaming liberals lul.

I love this webm. Hate that one woman's reaction though.

>women disapproves because her pussy prioritizes that over hard work

fuck you got me good user

>closest to camera
>dat expression

What's the probability she thought that it's unfair he can do it?

this is doping and the school knows it lol

i feel sorry for the other girls trying to take her on drugged up on steroids

Just shows how liberalism is trash.

Nicely summed up.

>But as soon as she became a man
I want to rage kill anyone that says this... taking steroids does not make a girl a man.. it makes them a roided female.

Besides the endless redpills, you can take comfort in the fact that this abomination will suicide before 30.

>-Let the transexual wrestle their preferred gender, and be horribly defeated.
because a 6ft male to female couldn't destroy the real females.

>Why are you blaming liberals lul.
for even claim its a HIM... it isn't.

The freak was born a woman, it belongs in the woman's league

It also took steroids for testosterone, it is disqualified from competing.