Why did American presidents have black mistresses?

Thomas Jefferson had kids with his slave Sally Hemmings

Andrew Jackson had sex with his slaves

William Henry Harrison and his successor John Tyler both supposedly had children from slaves

Bill Clinton had sex with a black miss America pageant

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bill is a sicko.
the rest fucked women that they owned

It's just like why lots of polfags like trannies and why the cuck fetish especially among interracial lines is so popular nowadays especially for the earlier presidents, because it feels dirty and fucked up and thus intensifies the sex

>black miss America pageant
Who

The Americans are mostly degenerate.

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!!!!

>mistresses
>slaves
if Sup Forums had a slave, he'd fuck her on the reg

SHE

>slaves
Key word there.

I mean, it's nice to experiment with new stuff ya know what I'm sayan

Black women tend to have less shame and are open to wilder things. If they couldn't have that anal play fantasy with their wife, the black mistress would absolutely be up for it.

veiled non-political thread about race mixing with unrelated bait pic. Sage

I forgot two:

George Washington had a mistress named Venus and some of her ancestors are trying to prove it through DNA testing

Donald Trump had a love triangle with a model named Kara Young

yuk.. niggers -.-

It was a level up jacking off into a dirty sock.

Sally Hemmings was like 3/4 white and was the half sister to his dead wife. If my wife died and was offered a brown loli as a willing sex slave/mistress I'd take it too

Welcome to the world of having a side chick.

All these faggots talking about Race loyalty are only dick riding the image of the white race.

someone on pol said it's no problem if white men sleep with black women, it's only a problem if black men sleep with white women. not sure why or if this is true.

Why are they wearing a dress at all?

If I had the opportunity to own a young (20s), good looking house slave that kept the house while I worked and warmed my bed at night, yeah, I think I'd take that deal.

Isn't it obvious? Because White man raise their offsprings and instill values and generally raise them to be proper members of society.

Black men fuck off or go to jail, and leave the single mother and the poor kids to fend for themselves, becoming social bottom-feeders and living, harsh, difficult lives.

It should be obvious to anyone with a few brain cells.

Black women have extremely nice bodies (obviously when not fat) and great physical genes. White men have the intellect (again, not all) and the drive.

It's a perfect union.

Hey! Must be better than this:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

This pic is deep, yo

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!!!!!!!

White lady has more sculpted face, but the Swiss know that the Black one will ride it like a champ, and beg for more.

White lady will just want shit in return for 5 minutes of humping.

I'd devour each and every one of them. Good looking black chics are god tier.

WTF I LOVE EASY DESPERATE PROMISCIOUS UGLY SHEBOONS NOW!!!!

???

its a mammy. white people of means had a mammy that helped raise the kids. The kids were respectful to the mammy and the mammy had a decent enough life.

Have you ever fucked a black girl?

Some black women hate black men, to the point of kicking out the men that would commit to the future family to be a strong independent woman that don't need no men but needs the government.

Still black men's fault for not knowing how to pimp their women up.

Literally lel, am I being rused? It's because largely it's men who are triggered by their women fucking outside the tribe, as women have less hardwired ingroup loyalty because they're essentially incubator-cattle without opinions - just spoils of war.
You're still producing low-iq mutts who won't identify as white and have no business doing so and thus ultimately are an enemy. Men know this instinctively and thus reject coalburners and their spawn.

Always think about how your sons will look.