Should this be illegal?

Should this be illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerist.com/2009/01/21/delicious-2600-calorie-baskin-robbins-milkshake-is-the-worst-food-in-america/
madsciencemuseum.com/msm/pl/great_starvation_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i had the craziest diarrhea of my life after having one of these. it just kept flowing and flowing and flowing. so much shit.

jesus...

yes, yes it certainly should.

No, but you should be able to find out fairly easily what's in it.

Making food illegal is absolutely fucking stupid. Unless runs the risk of spreading illnesss or risks overdose, there's no reason it should be regulated.

Making it illegal to eat food is like making it illegal to drink water, breathe air, or sleep. It's fucking retarded, and the people that suggest it are authoritarian fuckwits.

No, people can consume shit that will kill them if they want, same reason euthanasia should be legal. There's an argument to be made however for countries with universal healthcare systems banning overweight people from making such purchases.

It's fake retard.

Yes.

I shouldn't have to pay for obese people's bad decisions

>263g of sugar
>literally a small bag of sugar + 1tbsp

No because I'm not a stinkin' Red but I wouldn't touch one with a 20-ft pole.

No, if people demand it, then they will consume it.

False equivalency, no one wants to to die eating food.

>Unless runs the risk of spreading illnesss or risks overdose
>overdose
>overdose
Nigger did you even look at the image

>295% fat daily value

Holy fuck gimmie gimmie.
This is a gold mine for my gains

Jesus Christ - not even Americans would want to eat that, would they?

No. Fatty McFatfat is going to order 6 of them if you try to make it in a reasonable serving size.

consumerist.com/2009/01/21/delicious-2600-calorie-baskin-robbins-milkshake-is-the-worst-food-in-america/

>be american
>drink a liter of milkshake

No one is forcing anybody to consume it all in one sitting. You have the choice to eat parts of it throughout the day.

Let people decide for themselves.

No. Then people will just buy them off the black market.

Talk about fucking population control

I obviously did, you faggot leaf. Learn what "overdose" means and stop equating it with simple excess.

were you in a mart?

It'd come in handy prior to doing hard work outside

Normal sugar water Coke works well

fbpfpbbb

It does seem to be a great source of calcium though.

How is there that much sodium in it? Holy shit.

dat bulk.

There's no possible way to get that many calories and that much fat and sugar into one drink without it being done intentionally. You could eat half a cheesecake for that cost. Even so, no it should not be illegal.

i'll take two of those. 32 oz is nothing.

i actually drank it in a mart, but i didn't shart in the mart

No one wants to die, period. Some people just don't have any fucking self-control and eat themselves to death anyway. You think the people who have cancer and get euthanasia want to die from it?

Eh i'd take one eat some then maybe store the rest in the freezer then eat with a spoon like ice cream.

those 2 points are contradictory

For fucks sake. I'm diabetic (not the fatass kind) and that would put me in the fucking hospital.

Why do people eat this kinda crap? Don't they just care?

Same with stuff like poptarts or sugary cereal.
You gain nothing from eating shit like that for breakfast. This shit coupled with the fact that you drive everywhere and sit around your tablets and computers every waking hour..

Nestle and its friends are really killing people. Or atleast handing them the gun.

>literally two days worth of calories
Fat people should be gassed.

What two points?

Prove you understood what I was driving at to begin with.

No. Natural selection etc.

Look at all that Calcium and Iron. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

We should tax sugar for the financial burden it puts on the our public health care system. That monstrosity should be illegal to sell to kids.

>2600 calories
>2 days worth

For a dieting woman or 5ft tall favela monkey maybe.

> 2600 calories
Thats almost twice the daily calorie intake of a lot of people

For a dieting anyone

6'3 on a sub 1kcal diet here

get fucked i'm losing 5 lbs a week

>Contains Crustaceans

What did they mean by this?

"It has 4 different proteins that your body craves!"
Buy two, get one for free. For each five purchases you get a 10% discount for the ambulance ride after your heart gives out.

Stop eating shit. And masturbating.

You could eat an entire cheesecake here in the UK with those numbers. I guess American cheesecakes are larger.

>Heath Shake
>Gets you one step closer to Heath Ledger

when i went to america, i had one of those for breakfast everyday for a week

i prefer my artery clogger shakes with crustaceans

It's not really a big deal unless you're a fatass. I typically never finish those things anyways. Usually just a bit off the top and throw it away.

this

we are not dumb apple users or children. There's nothing bad enough in it to ban the shake.

This triggers the nigger.

>A quarter kg of sugar.

How
The fuck?

No, self-harm should be perfectly legal.
You should just automatically forfeit any health insurance payouts for anything related.

>sub 1k diet
Those tend to be quite bad for you, and the results don't last. Have fun though.

cute spices

That's why there should ideally be something like an EBT card. It will have an individual allowance based on food type.

Because not everyone that wants to drink a shake once in a while is an obese lardass.

Fucking hell, brown your meat before adding the other ingredients

to fat asses only.

It should have $100 tax and printed warning on the side with bikini photo of 700 lbs women.

>Making food illegal is absolutely fucking stupid
No its is not. There is not amendment that allows to harm you body. This why drugs and suicide can be banned.

Do you do that with all your food or just the sugary junk that you buy?

Have you tried just buying plastic cups and dumping them into the nearest river?

its worse than weed for you, so yes.

Yes

>soy
>gains

Lately being American just seems to have a different kind of feel

Am I retarded or is there no handle to the spatula?

No.

Is there anything that mushies aren't good on?

the picture claims there is a whole bag of sugar in it. It's a fake picture though.

Milkshakes

Come on OP, it's not a Kinder Egg

It's there.

The spatula is upside-down if that helps, but the handle is blurry.

Drinking milkshakes isn't a human right, sorry Amerifat.

>memes

Literally calories in calories out, Nothing else matters. Take your memetic dietry information elsewhere. None of this "hurr if you have no carbs and then go on carbs you gain weight" shit. Energy in > energy out. Thats all there is. Ignore everything else anyone has ever fuckjing told you. It does not matter when you eat. Fat and cholesterol is good for you.

Literally doesn't matter as long as you eat a maintenance amount instead of losing 20lbs and then going back to eating 5kcal a day.

And they wonder why every american is fat and has a diabeetes

Look closer.

The only thing you'd gain would be a saggy pair of mantits

Why does everyone hate our freedom?

i don't think anybody wonders that at all

While it is energy in vs. energy out, the body processes things and is affected by things differently, resulting in different energy outs.

Actually I meant that medical research has shown that truly dramatic weight loss like that can be quite hard on your body, and losing weight that way tends to mean that people don't learn good eating habits. As a result, they tend to gain the weight back.

I know that feel. Feels good.

Not fake you can look right on their website.

>Literally calories in calories out, Nothing else matters.

>6'3 on a sub 1kcal diet here

>There is not amendment that allows to harm you body
Eating this does not harm your body. It saves it.

That's the whole point of eating, and why you die if you don't. Literally EVERYONE needs food to live. This isn't a difficult concept.

>calling it "Heath" so people will confuse/associate it with "health"

thank you skeleton

Damn do they actually sell shit like this in the states? That's fucking crazy talk

>SOY

Ban this shit.

holy fuck this cant be real, I have never seen shit like this before

>eating a 32oz milkshake

I'm 32 and i think I've done that once in my life

>Actually I meant that medical research has shown that truly dramatic weight loss like that can be quite hard on your body
madsciencemuseum.com/msm/pl/great_starvation_experiment
>His data revealed that starvation didn't appear to have any significant, long-term negative impacts on health. The human body had evidently been designed by evolution to withstand long periods without food.
At least for young males. Impact on psychology on the other hand was significant.

There needs to be a fat tax, these foods are a vice and we need to cut taxes on income and replace it with vice taxes.

38g of protein and enough calories to fill out your TDEE. The only thing you will gain is a fat ass.

THANK YOU SKELETON

Their 'starvation diet' was 1575 calories.

That said, I've googled a bit and it does look like I might have fallen for some meme journalism.

One Krispy Kreme donut has 10g of sugar. You are literally drinking 26 donuts worth of sugar every time you consume this. Enjoy your diabetic coma...

Thank you skeleton