Operation: JUDE REDPILL

Jews are trending on Twitter

Donald Trump makes comment that the recent anti-semitic events may be committed by JEWS.

Let's flood Twitter with all the news articles of anti-semitic crimes by JEWS such as the one below.
BONUS POINTS for HOLOHOAX REDPILLS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rightpedia.info/w/Swastika_vandalism
youtube.com/watch?v=hWW27uwfH_E
youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

Jews would do this? Well fuck me sideways. Who would have thought?

Was she kicked out at least?

bump.

Bumping!

wtf is wrong with Sup Forums

bump

It will not be slid!

GO FORTH
WE MUST HAVE GOD EMPEROR'S BACK

bump

gee, really gets my cortex in a vortex...

bump

people are already clogging up my normiebook with "I CAN'T BELIEVE TRUMP WOULD EVEN THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT"

Come. We must work together.

That girl had slightly better hand writing than me.

Based Lord KEK wills it. Look at these masive digits!
Bumpity-bump

No sliding.

Stand against them.

BUMP

jewgled it

holy fucking shit

en.rightpedia.info/w/Swastika_vandalism

BUMPING
GTKRWN

good link...very interesting

>sadly became a Zionist shill
Which one of you did this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hWW27uwfH_E
youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8

More false flag

Do not die on me.

>trolls feed the frogs
really makes you think

>gnomes

I feel like Sup Forums is no longer interested in operations...sigh...all the threads are just newfags ranting about Blacked or "am i white"....

Literally no difference.

We have a lot of shills to deal with.

>no date
>no links
not news

yeah but newfags just haven't learned how to disregard shill threads or at least sage them like wtf

Have a bump

Bump

Raised by wolves in WW2, how the fuck somebody can belive this shit?

Take that, Homocaust.

OWO

What are the chances that the FBI has done some investigating, and told Trump they believe it was a false flag? And Trump decided to say it might be one, to bait the media into calling him an anti-semite, so they would be forced to admit they were wrong when the truth comes out?

When have "Jews" ever trended on Twitter before?

Praying to KEK that's the truth

>the get of four fours; four is everything
Pretty jealous of you right now senpai.

That jewish girl should calm down and embrace life more gracefully. She should get out more, there are PLENTY of loud, proud, attention needy black men that would be happy to make her a single mom

You got something close to mine.

Even when they are not a banking gangster, or a sexual freak queer, many of pull the old "Whatcha doin, rabbi?" false flag shit and then wonder why jews are the butts of jokes, even more than black people or mexicans ever are.

If you want anything you say about the Jews to stick you have to leave the holocaust out of it
It is one subject normies won't compromise on

Bump

They're obviously gnomes you dumbfuck

>recent anti-semitic events
>2007

Isn't it more important to consider who's false-flagging in [current decade] instead of pimping OP's )))paymasters((( website?

the shills are here :)

you're comparing 2 completely different writing styles (block and script) using an image so small as to render orthographical analysis impossible.

S-Stop it. Go back to the BBC threads and forget about this, goys

dubs

bumping for great justice

Kek blesses your post

Jesus knocked those tombstones over, not white people. They should take it up with him (again)

No it was decided that the stress of Trump being elected was to blame. So they gave her a small scholarship that covered one year tuition to help her cope.

This anti-jewishry must cease

Correct. They've been here since OP's post.

Interesting how the scared merchant meme derails show up right after people start to point out where the false flags really come from, innit?

really eh? you must be a gnome and troll expert.
source pls