#MAMA (Make America Mexico Again)

>Drumpfkins will defend this
Nope. That's it, I'm officially done.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/28/politics/trump-white-house-kansas-racially-motivated/index.html?adkey=bn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here, it's hilarious seeing that guy crash and burn.
But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here, it's hilarious seeing that guy crash and burn.

Wow CNN gets their news from a source? I'm fucking standing aghast because I thought they just wrote fantasy fiction. My monocle is literally in my brandy glass right now

He's bending the knee. Fucking fraudster funded by Ruskies.

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/28/politics/trump-white-house-kansas-racially-motivated/index.html?adkey=bn

>(((tapper)))
>(((blitzer)))
>(((source)))

Sure thing, shill.

You've never read the 'Art of the Deal'.

You always ask for more than you want so when you give crumbs to the other side they'll back down.

They were talking about it on Fox News as well, if you prefer.

Is this some kind of reverse concern trolling? I swear I have no clue how many layers of irony posts are operating on anymore.

shilling is strong in here

unless source is identified information like that is worthless and most liekly fake news

I will fucking turn on him if this happens. Only thing I will accept is legalizing the DACA's in exchange for majority white legal immigration. Anything less than that and he will lose his base.

He will announce it tonight in his speech. Screencap this.

>Sources

This is not the first time the media shilled amnesty Don, they are just projecting their desires onto him.

[spoilersdon'tworkonpol] Like everyone else does [/spoilersdon'tworkonpol]

>Source

sure thing buddy

If he proposes any pathway to citizenship, he needs to be removed from office by any means necessary.

It better not be a free amnesty. I expect some back taxes, or some shit.

Autism

>legalizing the DACA's

No.

>tfw rural and suburban retards

Not gonna lie, former concern troll here. It's hilarious watching trolliing crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let these anons not get baited.

You bootlickers are pathetic. Don't come crying here when he announces immigration reform tonight.

Screencap me.

that's it drumpf btfo

> (((CNN))) politics
> There's another thread pushing the same meme.

Hi ShariaBlue. We see you.

Am I really the only one that remembers Trump saying he would like a "big beautiful door" in the Mexican border wall so that people can come here legally and expediently? Sometimes I feel like a lot of the people on Sup Forums actually bought into the Left's rhetoric on Trump regarding his immigration stance and perceived it as being much harsher than it actually is.

wtf I'm voting for Hillary now

Same here! D ROMPFEF is a bIGOTed ASSHOLE!1!11!

You seem frustrated.

Maybe you should ask mr. Brock to give you a cigarette break or something

The posts you think are Sup Forums posters are literally paid shills 99.9% of the time. This policy Trump is looking into is a compromise he must make because he is not a dictator and wants to run the country by the books; democratically.

Drumpf's done, its over for him

yeah but this isn't coming leagally.

Not gonna crash, former burn supporter here, it's nuclear seeing that guy hilarious and code. But Drumpf, we can't let this guy have the serious.

This! Any Amnesty and I'm out!

>CNN

why do you take anything they say seriously?

Yes, I'm a total shill.

yaaaaaaaaay

He's another satanic psy op you dummies.

Reject government entirely.

I'm getting paid by the post...total shill. I'm mean they're only talking about it on Fox right now.

It's OVER for DRUMPF

The russian ties and his lies are what making america meet its demise

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. I just can't support this monster anymore. He's too much of a liability, especially since he has access to the nuclear codes. What's he gonna do next? Kick out all the Mexican families?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious seeing that guy crash and burn.

Until we know what this compromise entails, we can't really get outraged.

trumpelthinskins in an absolute state

>not understanding how business works
>not understanding how politics work

That has always been the case. Trump is decidedly civic. I'm not sure how I feel about all these utterly ignorant anons itt
feelsfuckingbadman

Not gonna kick, former Mexican voter here. I just can't support this family anymore. He's too much of a nuclear, especially since he has codes to the access. What's he gonna do next? Lie out all the Drumpf voter?

>compromise
pic related is what comprimise means

anyway, "immigration bill" could mean a lot of things. but if he actually backs off from what was his core campaign issue, reps will lose the white house in 2020 and likely never regain it

what do you say when the MAMA movement dies?

MAMA MIA

The denial is sad. We've been sold out, plain and simple.

>File: IMG_0014.jpg

shill, fuck off

I honestly cant tell if these are shills, bots, shitposters, or people who think they're being funny.

it's called "memes" faggot.

A politician doing his job and negotiating with hard ass retards who don't recognize a good policy if it bit them in the ass.

>Guess i should throw away my trump gear then.

are you guys retarded,

>Compromise is now how many get deported vs killed on sight.
>Suddenly deportation doesn't look so bad.
>Trump heralded as The Great Uniter
>Thousand Year Reich

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. I just can't support this monster anymore. He's too much of a liability, especially since he has access to the nuclear codes. What's he gonna do next? Kick out all the Mexican families?

Should I release my regex for 4chanx to block these posts?

we have to compromise and allow good natured beaners to stay

Yes, please.

YEAH! I want those BASED mexicans too!

k...keep me posted.

>unironically using hashtags
Fuck off normie

Ugh, memes are the worst. Only a very few are any good.

/.+(lie).+(former).+(drumpf|trump|trumpf|drump).+/ig

What do you think?

Thanks now I just need to figure out how to use this.

I'm sorry please try again

All the above. Mostly shills and bots.

>CNN

You shills arent even trying anymore.

Here

>defending being sold out
>good goyim
Sure thing bootlicking shills. Enjoy your wife's daughter's quinceaneras!!!

Yeah, illegals will just keep on coming. They know we are too emotional to send them back, so they will come and wait for amnesty within the next 20 years.

you are faggot, you bought a knockoff hat.

Not gonna lie, former drug addict here, hilarious how my life's crashed and burned and how I have to shill here. Bur seriously i can't get a proper job.

BEANED

>chinese knockoff hat

Thanks.

His campaign web site did (and still does) say that legal immigration should be lowered "to more historical averages".

>implying my posts were sellout shilling and not trolling
Read them for Christs sake

Reminder that this "compromise" is what Trump originally wanted all along. He has billed himself as a master negotiator. Why wouldn't he negotiate on the most important issue in his campaign.

t. Someone who saw this coming for over a year, and still happily voted Trump

>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”>The White House later denied that Trump was open to the legislation and said that he considered the bill to be “amnesty.”

Not gonna lie, former Shill here, it's hularious seeing you GOys crash and burn.
But seriously, we Have to let him get the nuclear launch codes

Yes, but he also said he would deport all the illegals at one point.

He's a conman and we got played to whole way.

OP already knows that hes just a concern trolling cuck or actual retard like everyone that pretends Trump is going to cuck on immigration.

how many times are you going to paste this little sentence into here

>cnn
>not fake news
pick 1