What is your purpose in life /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Schmitt
youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM&t=621s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm planning a hit on the rothschilds and soros

why?

To crush my enemies, to see them driven before me and to hear the lamentations of their women.

they're the reason you and i are suffering right now

How is this resentment in your soul affecting your social life?

Acquire Money, marry woman, impregnate woman, raise children who carry on my crappy bloodline, pay shitty mortgage, send kids to school for degree and hopefully they don't end up gay or something, die on fishing trip two weeks after retirement.

> Fuck, suicide does sound good

right now, to find a job. But I will probably never achieve it.

From a religious Christian perspective, God gave us this life as a test to the after life. All of our decisions are judged by him the day that we die.

Biologically, our purpose is to spread our genes and raise a family.

From a societal point of view, our purpose is to further the quality of life for our fellow man and help build a better future. Working a job and paying into the system.

procreate and rear offspring greater than me.

This is truly what is best in life.

What hadith is this from?

Get married have children. Try and fight degeneracy and secularism as well

Shitpost on Sup Forums all day every day.

Conan, 1982

sounds a lot like the Nazi philosophy of Carl Schmitt de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Schmitt

youtube.com/watch?v=1XJhZVmORlM&t=621s

No drive
No direction
No desires

Just sorta waiting to die.

Raise spiritual consciousness, achieve something magnificent, utterly obliterate so called "elites", create transitional system to lead us to heaven on Earth (nat soc equivalent in modern age)

Damn, that
>die on fishing trip two weeks after retirement
hit home. My father plans on keeping on working until 70 and I'm like, "what the hell is the point? Don't you want to do other things than your shitty job"

To do good work. Be a good husband and father. Stash away a few bucks. Nothing too complicated.

>God gave us this life as a test to the after life.
No
God gave us life to give us the chance at living. Many choose nihilism though. Without purpose we are dead zombies walking around and waiting to die.
That is why gods wants us to build the kingdom of god with him. A better future for those who we love. And in this great project we become immortal.

maybe his shitty job gives him purpose

None.

Live isn't bad, isn't good either it just is for now...

Its like a very boring movie in the cinema where you sit in that far right side row, constantly changing your position so you neck doesn't sore so much and where this big fucking 'Exit' sing looks damn fucking inviting.

pic related captcha

I second this. To be honest the way everything's going I'm okay with it.

I don't know anymore... I'm lost and desillusioned

Going innawoods.

Never coming back.

Gonna have enough supplies, fleshlights and lube to last many years.

Deus Vult, you glorious fucks.

Vote Trump again in 2020, kill self after

To buy all the cool guns I'd ever want
If I didn't have that I'd probably just fucking kill myself

Some swede - in the context of how swedish society works - taught us that swedes look for lagom when looking for consensus.

I'd say the purpose of life is finding lagom with everything that crosses your path in life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagom

life is suffering
but the one who has a why can bear any suffering

when you take on responsibility for yourself, family, society you gain purpose. It is hard and takes effort, but you will feel needed and your life will have meaning.

I have no purpose.

I'm a leech off the government from Crohn's disease.

I had a job, a life, a girlfriend then my bowels began to change.

I'm in pain 24/7, I have diarrhea all the time. I have horrible smelling gas.

I sold my parent's 500k house and their stocks.

I get about 1.1k a month in benefits and I have about 900k saved up. When it runs out, I'll end it all.

do something good for me, my family and my people. Something that's good today, next week and decade.

this should have been the first post

I am sorry, user

To exist.

Didn't you notice how it ended for Sweden?

Sorry bro.

I had the same issue. issue is gov here wouldnt help me at all so I am stuck working a labour job with no instant toilet access

mind you I had surgery to fix it slightly and strictly changed my diet which also worked. you might want to consider it considering you have tons of $

To make my gf happy and have a cozy life with her in this corrupt world.

You in really crappy situation man, sorry.
Keep your shit together tho, or at least take some human waste like niggers with you.

Become self sufficient, then spend the rest of my days drinking and creating free music for the world

Hang in there poor user..

Mould my life in such a way that my children will have the best, most solid upbringing.

Every living thing's purpose is to eat and shit, either of those two you don't do, then you die. So i guess the purpose is to not die.

Well, I'm white and married to a white woman, so my goal is to increase my earnings so I can afford to have more kids. Both because I'm a responsible white person, and knocking women up is an insanely huge turn on for me.

Go and kill. Be famous.

Edgy Memes

My man.

how can someone have such a shitty goal in life ? being all alone fapping to 2d stuff ?

i go where Sup Forums takes me

underrated post

I have considered getting surgery done, but my doctors have told me it doesn't seem too worth it. I was told to get the colostomy bag, but I really, really don't want that.

Thank you anons. Don't have anyone around me but you guys at least ease it.

That way you end up in a 400 pound mans sex dungeon.