80 years old

>80 years old

When Pope Francis dies, are you prepared for the SJW shitstorm crying out for his replacement to be a black gender queer muslim? What can we do to fight this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They can cry all they want, the Conclave chose the next pope, not they.

But will they cave to pressure of it being the current year?

I'm pretty sure next pope will be more conservative, several catholic are unhappy with Pope Francis.

Secularists like him more then Catholics do. Wasn't there some Austrian cardinal who shat on muslims coming into the west and destroying western Christian culture?

He's not going to die. The blood of raped and murdered children sustains him.

no doubt primarily by atheists

I really want to see lefitst hipsters suddenly start giving a shit about religion and catholicism of all things, when just last year they were still shitting on christians and shoving crucifixes up their cunts and asses during "Pride Parade" after Obama recognized gay marriage and before that, the gay cake fiasco.

How many more things can you call out the modern liberal hipster on when they flip flop their views every day of the week?

Cardinal Sarah or Burke is gonna be Pope next and they will restore things back to order

Catholicism is a saturnic death cult.

Let it die.

The church is already pro gay, has been for a long time.

>argentine pope
>constantly shills for immigration and the destruction of europe
>yfw this was his plan as revenge for being called non-white

Nah
They would lose most of their followers.

>black
It's already happened multiple times

>Non-Catholics with an opinion on who the pope should be or what he should do
Who the fuck cares?

According to catholic prophecy, this is the last pope.

So if he dies and another takes his place, catholic prophecy is false.

If this is the last pope, catholic prophecy is true, but from a demonic origin (guide his flock THROUGH the tribulation). Either way, most evil institution on earth.

Yup. The Catholic church is scum.

Murdered by a muzzie, mark my words

>replacement to be a black gender queer muslim?

As progressive as Pope Francis is, this would never happen within the Catholic church, maybe in some protestant denominations though.

>saturnic

What is the Church hiding here Sup Forums????

Protestants don't have such a strong hierarchy or power structure as Catholics. There are plenty of openly gay catholic priests and even the ordained leader by God is soft on sin.

It doesn't say much when there are a few gay pastors that don't even have to apply for a priesthood. When your entire religion is laden with gays that openly practice it within their fraternal order, you have a problem.

>Replacement

Lol

This nigga doesn't know about the Prophecy of the Popes. This is the last one! There is no replacement!

The planetary bodies are simply idols for their pagan gods.

What greater idol is there than another planetary body?

no my fucking leaf friend, by the prophecy this is the last pope which can mean only one thing
THE END IS NIGH

Outside of Latin-American dollar store nicknacks being a shade darker in print, nobody gives a shit about anything Catholic and fuck you for your useless garbage thread.

Fake church

1 Nephi 13:5
"And the angel said unto me: Behold the formation of a church which is most abominable above all other churches, which slayeth the saints of God, yea, and tortureth them and bindeth them down, and yoketh them with a yoke of iron, and bringeth them down into captivity."

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js&t=1s

watch dis