Abbo general

Post pics and stories of abbos, real life encounters etc.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/sa-police-hunt-two-boys-throwing-rocks-at-cars-at-somerton-park-intersection/news-story/cdfcd03a84032d29d4360001d8460d4e
youtube.com/watch?v=RAJgnUix2kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>be tasmanian
>these people are further away from me than finland is from africa
>still full tho

I'd fuck that abbo

a challenger appears

ayy lmao

So this bitch fucked Martin Shkreli huh. Okay.

I wouldnt fuck that abbo

Honestly this actual abbo is better looking than the nigger in the OP

What about your abos.

those eyes are so far apart o__o

> Abbo
> blue eyes
It's insane just how mixed any other group has to be with whites to be attractive

lel reminds me of once when an abo came to our school to teach how to say basic shit in the abo "language" sounded just like this.

What is it, like 8am in Australia?

Nigger they haven't even had their breakfast beer or punched their first roo yet.

What the fuck is this thing? She looks like a Polish Down Syndrome baby

>tfw even at their best I wouldn't

OK. This made me kek, but I feel kinda bad about it cuz I like Brittney when she's not annoying

AYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

Fucking kek

This is ridiculous, even the abbos are laughing at the beginning

Who is she? And why do I see her posted here and there?

famous fetal alcohol syndrome babby that survived

Ah thanks user no wonder she looks like that.

>tfw the brown skinned worker class that Sup Forums keeps autistically screeching about -the ones that the jews are supposedly trying to create, already exists and is Sup Forums.
Feels good to be white
Feels bad that Sup Forums isn't.

She looks like she started mitosis and didn't finish.

adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/sa-police-hunt-two-boys-throwing-rocks-at-cars-at-somerton-park-intersection/news-story/cdfcd03a84032d29d4360001d8460d4e

"youths"

Do you realise that Australia had blondes before Scandinavia had people? Blue eyes were obscenely rare I'll admit. But they existed.

Genuinely curious: How were they able to determine that?

you say this like we give a fuck

bump

I think half of Sup Forums has a pic of this gassy annoying chick.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, or a prime example of when 1st cousins fuck and produce a camwhore.

ayyy lmao

THICC

another abbo

>"blondes"

I doubt there were blondes m8, the only observed incidence of blonde hair ever outside of Eurasia is the Solomon Islands, which aren't technically Australia.

Comfy Jesus is comfy

When did Rami Malek transition?

> Implying that isn't obviously blonde
You know that blonde is a hair and not a skin color, right?

abhorremt

You'll notice the fucking obvious philtrum on the camwhore OP posted
Not every weird faced fucker has FAS

nordicists btfo'd

All those cute young abbos being posted going to look like these ugly bitches when they hit their late 40d

Is that Andrew Anglin in drag?

yeah except these old women were always ugly

Is it true they really huff gas? Or sleep on the roads?

Are the abbos with blonde hair and/or white facial features just rape babies or something??

Dude, i need info, sauce and everything you have on that semen demon plox.

Is she a cam whore ?

> Read the filename
>MissAlice

so i was talking to this qt in australia for a few months through skype and kik and all that. we had plans that she was coming stay with me for awhile in two weeks. everything was set. she showed me the plane tickets and her packed bags. so we're just talking shit on facetime one day and she tells me one of her friend's friends are annoying cunts and hates whenever they bring them over to hang out. i tell her without thinking after browsing a shitty aussie thread "yeah fucking abbos are annoying as shit"

but i didnt know abbo was a slang term for them like nigger is to niggers since straya Sup Forums uses it so nonchalantly. she tells me "it's not good that you're a racist" and blocks me from everything and i haven't heard from her since.

The first blondes in australia was probably 1600-1700 ac because of the brits

Based Sup Forums jesus

Let me guess, Melbourne?

she ruined her face with surgery and fillers

yea. why is every insane cunt from that fucking place?

I could never figure out wether she's cute or disgusting.

I'm an abbo. I look more pinoy than abbo though.

I know some super hot abbo babes, pocahontas tier, but they are dumb as fuck.

What do you call those filthy rainforest people? The ones that fill their butt holes with ants and then fuck their mothers as a right of passage. Are those abbos?
In Canada we call ooga booga magic bear spirit Indians abbos, so I'm never sure what's being referred to.

To be fair Abbos also do have Neanderthal dna. Along with another archaic human species that European did not mix with (that we know of)

Lots of boongs are blond as kids, then darken up as they dry out in the sun.

This is probably why their elders like to fuck them young.

Reminder that these people are humans and equal to you.

>be victorian
>centrelink still two days away, doesnt risk leaving the house out of risk of getting robbed for smokes
>checks car anyway, fuel gone, cunts sniffed it all
>check out the back, thongs are gone and dogs pregnant
>why didnt we just finish them off

We had some Abos at my school, they got gimmedats to leave the country and study at a suburban school. Didn't mind too much as they were actual Abos and weren't 1/16thers taking advantage of gimme dats.

There were about 10 or 11 of them in total, they'd just always skip class and sit on this bench in the sun drinking gatorade. They'd rarely ever go to class either and instead would just walk around the school, at first I was confused and thought that maybe coming from the desert they were just interested in the green-ery but my school grounds weren't that big so I think they just wanted to avoid class that much. I went to a pretty shit school and no one cared if you did any work but I guess they were just that lazy. I found it interesting how they'd always only ever drink the blue or purple gatorade and if they ate anything it'd be a sausage roll.

Complete waste of funding as they were literally brought all this way and given city accommodation to just sit in the bench overlooking the playground and drink gatorade and maybe once a week stare at their books in class without writing anything. In hindsight they all really enjoyed Food Technology though and loved cooking shit although they'd never clean up and the teacher would always give them a pass and do it herself even if it made her late for the next class kek

>this is what 1/4 black will do to you
F britney

Abo are monsters. This girl is.

Proof?

>reeeee
>tendies
>a shekel for your account
>stuff

Why not my white friend?

implying they aren't more patrician than that generic piano and singing

holy shit.

I'm literally shaking.

I'm imagining a voice along the lines of James Earl Jones or darker

youtube.com/watch?v=RAJgnUix2kI

Brittany would be good for fucking from behind, that way you don't see her face.

atleast they reuse the Gatorade bottles after they are empty and steal half your fucking garden hose, there where a couple around town that did it but they were like 1/24th cast, white as fuck but you know they were heavy on the pension

I post this pic everytime someone here try to made this monster a beauty.
She's not the beauty, she's the beast.

The voice of Vader is perfect with this face.

Lovely.

Sup Forums will not divide us

>be me on vacation
>returning from costco with box of timtams
>stop at 7-11 for bottled water and slurpee (of course)
>get bag for water, bag starts to fail
>struggling on walk back to hotel
>abbo on corner abbo-ing out, yelling at people to behave
>have to walk past
>grabs my arm, BEHAVE YOUNG MAN BEHAVE
>wtf my shits about to drop
>pull arm away, grab falling bottle water, get safely to hotel
>convince self abbos are crazy, even before coming to Sup Forums

>dogmatic egalitarian fantasy assertion

Incorrect. They're subhuman. If they were human they would have moderate retardation levels of intelligence. If we hadn't bumped up the threshold for retardation to accommodate the niggers then they would all be considered severely retarded. In any case that isn't fair because they're simply a different species. A relic of evolution.

Huh, literally every Australian I've ever asked about abbos literally says the exact same shit about them that I see on Sup Forums
Melbourne must be one hell of a shithole.

your newfag is showing

they are quiet dispersed, in all honesty you dont get alot of actually black ones around in NSW and VIC, like yeah they are around but most are actually white fucks that just claim for centrelink, up in northern parts of australia you get the real ones

Truth be told he's better off not knowing.

AYYYYYY LMAO

There must be all sorts of shit out there going on that no-one knows a fucking thing about.

Is it true Brittany Venti is 1/8 nigger? ;_;

I already told you faggot
real shitposting hours are between 7 and 10 at night
like 12 hours from now
this is your last warning fin

Yes it's true. Cease your oil drilling, purge her sullied nigger flesh from your mind.

jesus christ this chick is ugly

this website is fuked for worshiping her

well the white fucks are strung out on ice and constantly use all their pay for alcohol and forget to feed their kids so at school the starving kids steal food, you go up north where they havent put regulations on centrelink pay it is a clusterfuck, like cunts sniffing petrol until their skin slides off when you grab them, living in shit shacks with no fucking doors, cars that are just its bare chasis that still manages to work

>assisting a subhuman monkey

That wacky time zone in the part of the world where people walk upside down and Christmas is in the middle of Summer.

>Lee Priest FTW