OPERATION O-KKK HAS GAINED QUITE A BIT OF PROGRESS

To any who haven't seen the original thread, our goal is to convince people on twitter that the "ok" hand sign has been co-opted by neo-nazis.

We use the hastag #NOTok. I repeat, spelled #NOTok, not #NOTokay. Do not spell it #NOTokay.

I have recently managed to convince a certain popular anti-trump twitter user of this. If we keep spamming on twitter we can do this. It's absolutely possible.

GO GO GO BOYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=gMLieJOtWwIC&pg=PA184&lpg=PA184&dq=in 1855, when the sultan's firman&source=bl&ots=CisGdKoi1d&sig=0A4TqVffcVCp5RdUJb6KHWEUgCc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcl8e89LPSAhVF2oMKHY3bCHAQ6AEILzAD#v=onepage&q=in 1855, when the sultan's firman&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're dumb dude I watched you do this same thing on the opposition party's side and now I'm watching you here today doing this again the carpetbagger fuck off

>I watched you do the same thing on the oppositions side

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

That's clever, you are pretending that your Nazi dog whistle hand signal isn't a nazi symbol, reverse psychology to let leftists pass it by without saying anything. I applaud it, rated 8/10 dead juden

I'm making this thread because while it appears people are starting to be convinced by this, twitter activity has slowed down significantly.

We need more people on the front lines! Make fake twitters accounts and spam this shit!

great job boys.
Another operation ongoing as well

Lmao. Operation o-kkk has been going on for about 3 days, but i really need more people on twitter.

relevant

C'mon, we're so close!

Spam, spam, spam

I'm not sure if we should use Mel, because people don't want to ruin his image. But it's a good pic.

Posting pics you can use!

Posting more pics you can use!

Here's another one

Here's one we can tie with apple

Also one with JK rowling

>14 posts
>5 posters

it's sure gaining traction OP!!!

kek, i know. The first two threads of this had 300+ replies and a lot of posters, but a lot of people seem to have lost interest. Which sucks because it's actually starting to convince people.

that's why I liked the pacha meme so much

I remember seeing one of those with hitler

Here's one of tay tay

Please give me the bumps, lads. We're so close (yes i'm begging at this point)

This might be our next target

i have been compelled to check out this cunts digits

Oh shit. Kek may be on my side

I sense a very unmotivated and disillusioned community with regards to this raid. I want to let you know that while it may seem that we aren't convincing anyone, i have been talking to anti-trump people and some of them do seem convinced. Our raid is WORKING. IT CAN BE DONE. We can reach out to them and tell these normies on twattter what to believe because they are so out of touch with reality that they will believe anything so long as it's anti-alt-right. Their perception is malleable and we will mold it to our liking.

We will prevail.

Dats it

Dammit, the thread is dying

I wonder if she's seen it lads

Try Australian/NZ peak time. It's when Sup Forums is at it's best.

I hope so. She did see all the nazis shoops of her so it's possible

If i have to make another thread i'll do that

bump for lulz

love ya

It'd be hilarious if someone could link it to them petition asking her to prove that she's not a white supremisist if it gets a bit of steam

That could work if we get all the pewdiepie fans in on it

Wait.. is it actually a white nationalist sign?

>confused

false flag thread by lefty oz abo shitposter

just pointing this out for people stupid enough to fall for it

>Their perception is malleable and we will mold it to our liking
makes me actually want to participate in this nonsense. nonsense being this and every other twitter shenanigan.

turns out goebbels was right and people actually WILL accept whatever you tell them at face value as long as you repeat it enough

fucking plebs

No

1. Not an Abo
2. Not a lefty

What exactly would i gain out of this if i was a leftie anyway

It really does work. One of my tweets about this has 57 liked or something. I imagine a lot of that is other trolls, but some of it has to be real people. There were only like a dozen or so people i know who were actually in on the trolling.

Anyone got a cap of the tweet that started this?

>1. Not an Abo

Why would you want the "ok" hand sign to be associated with nazism? it's one our side uses a lot and people enjoy it; why do you want to make it a bad thing in the eyes of normal people? why would you want them to even consider that notion in their monkey brains?

it's too risky for no gain. the peace hand sign is a much better one to target in the manner you're doing because it's used by leftists mainly.

at this point your meme magic level is Sup Forums-tier telling blacks to microwave their iphones

at artisan level you'll actually be using meme magic to inoculate the ignorants against further manipulation

#your creator gave you reason for a purpose

For shits and giggles. The world will never like us so we make normies not like the world.

We are the Jews now

bump

This was the first one tweeted by me

Seriously though, swear on my life, not an abo.

lol fuck off australia dont you have some piss to drinky from your winky

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. Abo at TAFE getting white student to type for them

Nah there was a legit tweet of someone who thought Mel Gibson doing the ok sign at the oscars was a nazi sign, it's what sparked the whole thing.

Well,it's either don't troll them or troll them until they figure out how to not get trolled. Both results are the same, they stop being trolled. Might as well have fun while we can.

hi CREW

>lol fuck off australia dont you have some piss to drinky from your winky

my retarded friend told me about this before I knew anything. he said pepe was racist for using the OK sign and Trump won because American is racist. I didn't believe any of and glad I did. Nice work pol. your influence spreads fast and far. Should I tell my friend what a sucker he is?

Oh, yeah. Thought he was talking about the operation

bumping for the aus sperg

Oh shit, i didn't know it was working that well, damn. Don't tell your friend. Get them to spread the news about this "hate symbol" under the hashtag #NOTok.

eh, I prefer to redpill people IRL with a mix of classical liberalism, stoicism, and the protestant ethic. even people who hate "old dead white dudes" (meaning enlightenment philosophers) get on board as long as you don't say the E-word

kek bless

good find i couldn't find any of jk rowling earlier when i looked

Are you niggers fucking done calling it the "PowerHandPrivilege"? Because that fucking hashtag basically hampered the entire thing from the start.

That's alright. This is just for a bit of fun.

I know. I deliberately told people not to use that one but they used it anyway. Still, i appreciate the effort.

****WARNING****

THIS IMAGE IS ILLEGAL TO VIEW IN AUSTRALIA

IF YOU LOOK AT THIS IMAGE AND ARE DOMICILED IN ROOLAND, REPORT TO YOUR NEAREST CENTRELINK OR FACE A VISIT FROM THE ABO PISS SQUAD

****WARNING****

Yo, Australian user, Im looking for an australian recipe to try.
got any to share?

A lot of people used it so you can pretty much make anyone look bad.

Just get them to read some Sowell.

books.google.ca/books?id=gMLieJOtWwIC&pg=PA184&lpg=PA184&dq=in 1855, when the sultan's firman&source=bl&ots=CisGdKoi1d&sig=0A4TqVffcVCp5RdUJb6KHWEUgCc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcl8e89LPSAhVF2oMKHY3bCHAQ6AEILzAD#v=onepage&q=in 1855, when the sultan's firman&f=false

Like cooking? I can't cook lol

Just the name of a "grandma recipe"

nice

You ever heard of ANZAC biscuits?

Nope I haven't! Will look them up.

Still, Tell me more.

Just to clarify, i didn't make that. Some user did

Mmmmmmmmm

I don't really know much else. I have a really boring diet. Mostly just fruits, veggies and meat (like steak, chicken, etc). I don't eat any junk food or anything.

I mean she as flat as a board and has a repulsive personality (feminism) but i accept your tastes