Germany Yes!

A German court decided that it is not hate speech to call Germans "a race of mutts/dogs" and a "dog clan" because Germans are not an identifiable group of people in the population. They had declared it is not possible to insult Germans as a group and so the hate speech charges had been dropped.

"The group has to be distinguishable by some external or internal feature", it said in the verdict.

In order for hate speech charges to be considered, speech has to target a "relatively small subset of people", the verdict continued. "All people with German citizenship are Germans and therefore they are not a subset".

The charges had been made against a leader of the Turkish council of parents in Hamburg. He had been angered by a German court's decision recognizing the Armenian genocide and went on a tirade against the German nation and Germans on social media. Previously, he had been a candidate for the Green party.

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article162442610/Deutsche-duerfen-ungestraft-Koeterrasse-genannt-werden.html

This verdict is interesting because it sets a precedent that hate speech legislation only applies to minorities. There is no restriction on free speech when insulting Germans because German courts do not recognize that an ethnic group "German people" exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/polizei-justiz/jugendrichterin-kirsten-heisig-deutsche-werden-dafuer-haerter-bestraft/1230370.html
genocidewatch.com/ten-stages-of-genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=NtpxO3jYcqg
youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hates Germany and Germans
>refuses to leave Germany and go back to Turkey

Shitskin logic strikes once again. I guess welfare dollars and white pussy trumps your own feelings of ethnic nationalism

Do all those darkies count as Germans or is it just the whiteboys that can be insulted free gratis?

>Do all those darkies count as Germans or is it just the whiteboys that can be insulted free gratis?

it is hard to impossible to understand Deutscher Irrationalismus.
All Germans must be gassed! is nothing you get punished for if you're a Turk, at the same time the judge said Germans, suddenly those exist - would get a harsh punishment if they said ethnicity x must be gassed...
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/polizei-justiz/jugendrichterin-kirsten-heisig-deutsche-werden-dafuer-haerter-bestraft/1230370.html

Right wing death squads when?

Stage 4 of genocide, dehumanisation.
genocidewatch.com/ten-stages-of-genocide

One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases. Dehumanization overcomes the normal human revulsion against murder. At this stage, hate propaganda in print and on hate radios is used to vilify the victim group. The majority group is taught to regard the other group as less than human, and even alien to their society.

>Right wing death squads when?

never, Germans are not even Köter - mutts- they are worms ready to be stomped upon.

> Germans are not even Köter - mutts- they are worms ready to be stomped upon.

Maybe you, Ali

German-turks are the most disgusting thing on the planet desu. If we'd just kill all of them our country would look a lot better.

>Maybe you, Ali

lame, the Alis train every day and fight, they laugh at pathetic Bio-hipster Germans. Just show me where Germans resist and fight back against this tyranny.

Down with the parties, down with the judges

Funny how cool you are now and then everybody screams Völkermord when somebody puts a bullet between your eyes.

>Funny how cool you are now and then everybody screams Völkermord when somebody puts a bullet between your eyes.

that somebody won't be you, I guess, you'd just be chained in your cuckshed once again.

Keep going on. You just radicalise more people. I can't wait to see the Kebap parlours burning.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtpxO3jYcqg

>Keep going on. You just radicalise more people. I can't wait to see the Kebap parlours burning.

That exactly is my plan.

>german is a ethnic group

Yeah, no.

RWDS FUCKING WHEEEEEEEEEN?????????????????????????????

youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E

Why do you hate yourself so much, Germany? Stahp, you've paid for your crimes already. D:

>"dog clan"
top fucking kek
Germans confirmed for literal awoos.

He said it after Germany acknowledge the Armenian Genocide btw.

are Armenians a distinguishable group?

'Deutscher Irrationalismus' eh? We've got a similar term: Boobus Americanus.

Guilt is one hell of a drug.

this happens everywhere
didn't a girl in Slovenia not get a major jail time for pissing on the koran recently or something like that?

AWOOOOO~~~ :3

dunno how that is similar, Deutscher Irrationalismus is the lead philosophy (left and right) originating in German idealism, tl;dr the claim as such is valid and has not to be proven right in a natural scientific and/or philosophical rational sense. That's why lawbooks here are filled with incomprehensible gibberish, it sadly keeps infesting traditionally rational law such as economic laws/business mathematics too.

>Guilt is one hell of a drug.

Noticed how the guilt always is imposed upon the German people, and never the German elites? Even Wiki's leftists modified their WW1/WW2 texts, whitewashing the financial and industrial elites, a trend I noticed since years.

Track the judge and kill him. The next one will think twice before saying stupid shit.

Kek is pleased, sadly no one has the guts to do it, this pest nest should be fumigated indeed.