Vegan Gains Insults Islam

How long do you think Richard has to live before he is beheaded? He also shits on Judaism.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7raBIFV3XM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes gonna get his black race card revoked, this video will get deleted, he will get a strike on his YT channel and then a bunch of harassment will come his way and his YT career might decline

well spoken

didn't happen to PJW either and criticis Islam and the Maynestreem Meteor all the time

He gunna get got by da muzzies

Ive always liked Vegan Gains' confrontational style.

wtf I love a mixed race vegan millenial now

Well looks like he'll be getting all his protein from Arab and Somali semen soon.

Is Veganism the ultimate redpill?

Can we not just be happy that someone may have taken some kind of redpill at this point? I mean, it's true he's a fucking retard, but the boy is finally doing something right.

no

idk, but it can fuck with a leftists head when you claim to be more moral than them because you care about pigs and poultry.

In some ways yes, and in others no.

It honors absolute morality, and moves away from "moral relativism", which is the most blue pilled shit ever.

Didnt this faggot chop his balls off

A vasectomy?

Veganism is degeneracy, degeneracy we can use against them.

what's the over/under on when this guy gets murdered? No way he makes it to April.

This isn't his first time insulting Islam in a video, he's done it a few times.

It is actually, there are some health benefits but it's mostly about growing spiritually.

what a badass, I love it

>hes gonna get his black race card revoked

He did a while ago
youtube.com/watch?v=M7raBIFV3XM

Yes

Hes always been pretty based desu. Calls out sjw's all the time.

Bahahaha holy shit. So many red pill lib triggering bombs packed into this.

This will literally give lib-cucks a heart attack in like 3 seconds. Loved it. Love Vegan gains now, holy shit..... he is sooooooo our guy

>Is Veganism the ultimate redpill?

/fit/ big natty here (10 years lifting)
If you want to feel better, have more energy and better overall health, yes veganism is extremely red pilled.

BUT

Make sure to get some non-vegan proteins as well (personally I still eat fish and consume egg whites)

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

Vegan Gains is a whiny sociopath who overworked his grandfather to the point of a heart attack and just stood there and complained about it.

tbf, apparently his grandfather was a massive cunt to him. I can relate, my grandfather recently died and my reaction was to drink and watch anime because I didn't give a fuck.