Hey Sup Forums

Do you think Youtube personalities are getting the younger generation more involved in politics?

Bump for attention

Bump, the sliding is real.

Give me some (You)'s Sup Forums

This board slides so damn fast

Notice me senpais

Youtube is having it's gamer gate. Twitter is having it's gamer gate. The globalist machine is being torn apart by a red-pill seeking youth. BASK IN IT user. THE GOOD GUYS ARE WINNING AGAIN.

Yes, obviously. Did you see how Pewdiepie showed a screenshot of the daily stormer's banner saying they're the #1 pewdiepie fansite in a recent video without criticizing it at all? I bet hundreds of kids went there to check it out, and are getting redpilled.

Harmful Opinions is missing from the picture. He's a based shillslayer.

Enough of these people.

who's the one in the bikini

Shoeonhead - she has a Youtube channel.

She's nothing special though. Just the typical anti-SJW/Anti-feminist. She's a liberal though. She's not based, but she is pretty cute.

Every single character in that picture that I recognize I hate, "classical liberals" all need to be gassed.

She's a fucking mudshark.

Is that supposed to be Sam Hyde?

What color does a smurf turn if you choke it?

What's the quick rundown on these fag looking cartoons ?

Right to left:
Karen Straughan
Thunderf00t
Sargon of Akkad
ShoeOnHead
Armored Skeptic
TealDeer
Lauren Southern
Milo in front.

I'd say so. This generation has the biggest access to alternative media than even the last generation.

Bump for Harambe

Probably. Any entry-level shit serves a purpose, I suppose.

This gave me a midlife crisis.

Fucking useful burger, that's a surprise.

They're still faggots though. anyone other than Jordan Peterson on Youtube is.

>ShoeOnHead

Wrong, is Miss Face of Perfection.

>being only as useful as your nickname

Fucking coal burners.

i cant even identify half those cucks in that pic but i know they are all controlled opposition

at least pewds is funny and actually has followers

Yes. The same way that TV, when it started, and Radio, when it started, and easy access to print, when it started.

Before legislation and heavy handed intervention and bowing to sponsorship bowed all of these into PCness.

Or until their message because the PC main stream.

Either of these will happen to current internet counter culture as well. Either it'll get legislated and regulated into nothing, or it'll be accepted into the mainstream, and a relatively similar faith awaits it.

What they're doing is nothing special or new. It's what always happens;

Yeah, sure... the side YouTube will allow them to talk about.

Minds.com

cute but a coalburner.

YEAHHHHHHHHH!