Post the most subversive image you have

Post the most subversive image you have

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/72/1470727033414.png
youtube.com/watch?v=IMpFGV8Cv40
tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bogdanoff rights

Accusing lefties of being antisemetic when they complain about the %1, Israel, the Rothschilds etc. is fucking banter though desu

Do you have the drug addict one

this one?

Requesting the pic with Denmark having high standards if living while being mostly white

or this one?

bonus nightmare mode: img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/72/1470727033414.png

I've never felt this much hate towards a group of people before. Is this what getting redpills feels like?

Yes these ones kek

>Bogdanoff rights
Can anyone give me the basic gestalt on what the fuck these are?

Yes.

When you come to the realization that degeneracy is real and absolutely has to be punished by death, it is the biggest red pill.

PHONE CALL
H
O
N
E

C
A
L
L

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This pic just got me banned from Twitter, Imgur won't host it, and it was pre-flagged on Reddit, Patton must've seen it and got pissed.

I don't get it

I'm convinced that gay degeneracy is the result of multigenerational incest, it's far too common

This can't be real.

Nah... I'm gay and never been molested or some other disgusting shit when I was a kid.

Definitely is way too common, though. Damaged gay dudes make up about 60% of all gays, I'd say.

Oy vey

and they say the death penalty is inhumane

Are you SURE? You may not even remember, you could've been molested as a toddler.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMpFGV8Cv40

wtf i love japan now

Are those numbers accurate though?

jesus christ I hope they're not

Where the fuck did this shit come from?

Was it confirmed to be real, and if yes, has any arrests been made?

btw these are from:
tribes.tribe.net/nolimitstwistedmen/

if anything those numbers are low

What the living fuck

>you can legally use force against ICE agents

Holy shit this is the worst advice you could give.

That's the whole point of the picture. It's deliberate misinformation.

That's the point ya dangalang, we want as many pacos as possible to fuck up bad enough to make it easier to justify deportations

Ah, of course.

We must stand united against this. #intersectionalislam

as a host of bogdabots, you are subject you unalienable galactic rights, such as freedom of movement, freedom of speech and freedom of action, no lawful entity on earth may impinge on those rights, for risk of angering the bodgabot swarm

how in the fuck is this even a thing?

where is hitler when you really need him?

Oh of course it's real. You think Sup Forums is depraved? There's some really freaky shit out there.

I don't get it

>bogdanoff rights

I know shit like this exists, just confused as to why you'd openly discuss it in a forum like that. As fucked as these "people" are, you'd think they'd do more to not expose themselves like this.

Or is this some screencaps from the deep web?

Link is in the thread. It's clearnet and probably has a disclaimer like Sup Forums.

I don't know for sure, but I tend to stay away from anything that might land me in a fucking black van.

>I ain't clickin that shit nigga.

not deep web
tribes.tribe.net/nolimitstwistedmen/

No more sure than you are of that for yourself

what, it doesn't get you rock hard? i bet you don't even fap to traps lmao

These have gotta be mostly roleplaying but jeez.

Didn't see a link, but fuck no I'm not opening that for the same reasons as you

fuck you

Anons, the purge cannot come soon enough. Deus Vult.

Another beautiful redpill
As gene chains don't get exposed to new info, extreme narcissism/rage ensues, and sexually this manifests through sodomy