Pizzagate evidence general

Let's have a pizzagate evidence thread.
This is the best proof I've seen so far and really makes me sick in the stomach as of how fucking real it is:
youtu.be/7b273RhFHCY

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AZI3Y
bt.dk/udland/svensk-politi-optrevler-sadistisk-netvaerk-af-paedofile-maend
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U
youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho
japantimes.co.jp/community/2017/02/22/issues/pedophile-sting-ops-roil-u-s-forces-okinawa/#.WLYYSpT1GlN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look OP. If you're still so fucking stupid as to thinks pizzagate is anything other than fact, I cannot help you.

>starting out your own thread by saging it

Impressive

So in Virginia there are tons of job openings there some for Java, hundreds of kids pictures missing some of which are recent and should have not issues, along with that it is the only state with hundreds missing pictures. Between 2016-2017 there have been 257 kids missing and of those less than half have pictures. imgur.com/a/AZI3Y

Good going, guys.

You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle alleging that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contain coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring. It has been extensively discussed in the media and discredited by a wide array of sources across the political spectrum, described as a "fictitious conspiracy theory" by the District of Columbia Police Department and determined to be false by multiple organizations including Snopes.com, The New York Times, and Fox News. On December 4, 2016, Edgar Maddison Welch, fired three shots in the restaurant with an AR-15-style rifle, striking walls, a desk, and a door. Welch later told police that he had planned to "self-investigate" the conspiracy theory.
He surrendered after he "found no evidence that underage children were being harbored in the restaurant", was arrested without incident and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
Welch told police he had "read online that the Comet restaurant was harboring child sex slaves and that he wanted to see for himself if they were there". In an interview with The New York Times, Welch said that he regretted how he handled the situation but did not dismiss the conspiracy theory, and rejected the description of it as "fake news". On December 13, 2016, Welch was charged with one count of "interstate transportation of a firearm with intent to commit an offense" (a federal crime). According to court documents, Welch attempted to recruit friends three days before the attack by urging them to watch a YouTube video about the conspiracy. He's charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, each charge carrying a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

Bump

SWEDEN NO!

>Swedish police unravels sadistic pedophile network
bt.dk/udland/svensk-politi-optrevler-sadistisk-netvaerk-af-paedofile-maend

last bump

NOT. ONE. SHRED. OF. EVIDENCE. EVER.
LOL all it takes for me to shut you fucking fags down is to ask you to provide evidence, which obviously doesn't exist, and you all just fall over yourselves calling me a shill, when you literally have zero evidence to support any of your claims. Nothing you have posted has even tangential relevance to claims about Podesta and Clinton running sex trafficking.

I say again, until you offer any real facts:

NOT. ONE. SHRED. OF. EVIDENCE. EVER.

I found some evidence in Nostradamus that seems conclusive though I don't think I can share it yet until I know that my safety will be guaranteed, since I think I'm being watched regularly and I keep hearing clicking sounds on my phone line.

Do you have #3?

yep

>Debunked

They say where there's smoke there's fire... and there is more smoke here than the Oakland Ghostship.

I didn't want to believe it but all of this shit made me realize the government is run by a bunch of satanic pedophiles.

Makes absolutely no sense but it's the only conclusion I can draw after doing my own research.

pshh what ever
how many hours in paint to make that graphic
btfo

Just get lost.

It's fucked for sure

Part of it is a networking thing, powerful people mingle with other powerful people while enjoying the same forbidden fruit.

The other part is Blackmail. No powerful person in the club could blow the whistle on club activities because that person would be equally fucked.

Everything else is all about stepping on the little person.

You first faggot,
get the fuck out of here with that weak ass meme you degenerate cocksucker

stupid comic
- pic related

>ctr calling people who call them out for being shills ctr
Desperation is a sign of weakness.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Just found the Danish Ping Pong restaurant "inspired by Dr. Pong in Berlin"

Pic related on their Instagram

Why are they so fucking creepy

This is creepy as fuck

kekekekke

I just love how you larping autistic man children harp on this lie fabricated by crazy right wingers. You people revel in the fact that you ruined the livelihood of an innocent businessman. You spouted false allegations about his pizza place having a basement when their wasn't one. Why go through all this trouble? What do you kids have to gain from this? Just let it be. That video that worldcorpo released is fake video used to attract traffic to the site. The man in the video doesn't even sound like Podesta. Why are you people trying to ruin a good thing?

jews shilling itt

Good going, guys.

You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed!

Is nobody going to check these?

die kike

>harp on this lie fabricated by crazy right wingers
found the shill

pedophilia isn't a problem in the US or anything. there's no such thing as human trafficking.

kill yourself you pedo apologist

Why did Jared get canned?

I plan on visiting comet ping pong soon to look for some evidence. I'm sure plenty of other people have done this but what should I look out for? If there was a pedophile ring there do you think its gone now that they have so many eyes on them?

because subway chicken isn't 100% chicken

make sure you let us know here so we can call the cops

When you were a kid did you ever imagine growing up to defend pedophiles on the internet for chump change?

>Why go through all this trouble? What do you kids have to gain from this? Just let it be.
t. Alefantis

Why go though all this trouble? Hmmm. Maybe it's because, whether or not it pans out, if there is the slightest chance that children are being hurt, I want to know that I did SOMETHING about it. I want to know that I didn't turn a blind eye to it. Maybe people are driven by a moral imperative which compels us to protect children, even if the claims seem outrageous. And maybe we don't believe the press when they assure us that it's been thoroughly "debunked" (pic related).

Will do. Only if I find something. Will most likely wear a hidden camera

make sure to order the Haitian special

anyone that lives close. Buy spy camera(s) and audio recorders (micron devices)

They are cheap and easily available. Place them inside and outside the building.

Depending what you buy, stream video to your phone / laptop / PC, or come and collect the devices aftet a set period of time.

They are cheap and effective.

>posting on Sup Forums
>doing something about it

Cutting your own dick off would be a better plan in case you might rape kids in the future

>You spouted false allegations about his pizza place having a basement when their wasn't one.
So you just believed what the media said? Then why did he say they kept sauce "in the basement" in an earlier interview? (pic related)

fucking shill

Anyone using the old line,
>they don't even HAVE a basement. see? that was debunked!
is either a shill or blindly believes the damage control of the MSM

see

When was pic related "debunked?" When did we get an explanation for what this shit means?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U

No child abuse epidemic in the US. Just forget about it.

jesus christ how can any parent not be outraged and frightened by this shit?

Just look the other way. Powerful people in DC would never harm children.

youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho

What am I even watching? There's footage of a band playing at Comet Pizza, which cuts to some blurry, indistinct footage of who-knows-what, with audio of a man yelling and berating a child? This is supposed to be proof of something? Because why, the man has a similar accent to John Podesta? That's REALLY reaching, you know. I'll bet there are millions of people around New York that sound like this guy.

But that was so long ago (1990's). Surely they've cleaned up DC since then! Right?!

This guy (pic related) was just a lone wolf. There's not really a problem with pedos in the military.

japantimes.co.jp/community/2017/02/22/issues/pedophile-sting-ops-roil-u-s-forces-okinawa/#.WLYYSpT1GlN

Starting to think Pizzagate is fabricated with the sole purpose of making people hungry for pizza.

Perhaps it's not a satanist pedophile conspiracy, but a conspiracy by Domino's, Pizza Hut and other franchises to sell more pizza.

lol faggot "shooter's" dad was/is involved with orphanages and worked in haiti

lmao nice shilling tho

What has you guys made out of the worldcorp website? I haven't paid attention to discussion here but I've seen the videos and images.

>Nostradamus

kek confirmed for time travel

Not a problem. Just forget about it. Crazy conspiracy theory perpetuated by man children.

>Makes absolutely no sense

government has always been run by pedophiles, ever since Rome was a thing

you think you're hot shit doncha?

Peyton Manning is in on it!
Pamela Anderson is in on it!

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT?

>not understanding the reference

At least the cops aren't in on it...

>this lie fabricated by crazy right wingers.

people have been arrested, do we arrest people for making up stories now?

...shit

>what should I look out for?

the giant pile of filed complaints over the artwork and other obscene happenings at the place

fuck going there, go find the paperwork and tell people about it

has he been charged with anything?
all a ruse

A bar frequented by hipsters is full of crass graffiti. Shocking.

yes, they took down a bunch of people 4 days ago, some of them high ranking military

can't tell whats up with this because it's sealed, but we'll find out soon enough

everyday we get a little closer

Pizza day soon lads

You're not supposed to post the entire brief in one post you fucking idiot. You're supposed to reword and publish the "narrative" one segment at a time across multiple posts.

Your handlers are going to rape you to death when they find out about this.

Not gonna lie, former Ping Pong player here. It's fucking hilarious watching Alefantis crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This guy 100% fucks kids until they split apart and then has his team dispose of them. He is the most pedo looking person I have ever laid eyes on, hope Sessions nails him

seems like a campaign to distract from the DNC ring, military arresting military all it has to produce is a headline, you'll never know the outcome if it's tried in military court

>ruined the livelihood of an innocent businessman
>innocent businessman
>innocent

This guy was one of GQ's "50 most powerful people" in DC. He and David Brock used to fuck. He also got a $800,000 from him for some (assuredly nefarious) shit. Then this idiot post a bunch of shit ON PUBLIC FORUMS like this:
and you expect the public NOT to dig into him?!!? If ANY public figure posted these pictures and made these comments, they would be torn in two, and rightfully so. Alefantis isn't just some "innocent, small business owner." He's a power player in DC with a shit ton of connections. Fuck him and fuck you for defending him. ANYONE who posts that shit in public deserves to be dragged through the fucking mud. (And worse)

>not supposed to post the entire brief in one post you fucking idiot.

it's a bot dude

>and you expect the public NOT to dig into him?!!? If ANY public figure posted these pictures and made these comments, they would be torn in two, and rightfully so. Alefantis isn't just some "innocent, small business owner." He's a power player in DC with a shit ton of connections. Fuck him and fuck you for defending him. ANYONE who posts that shit in public deserves to be dragged through the fucking mud. (And worse)

this is really the thing, maybe you can't root out all the pedos but you can at least punish people who are retarded and sloppy