Redpill me on Michael Jackson, did he really diddle kids?

Redpill me on Michael Jackson, did he really diddle kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he did not. if you don't believe me follow the money.

No, he was just weird. Illuminati etc.

>follow the money.

That's what he said to the kids.

Then he pointed at a trail of pennies leading to his sex cave.

not politcal sage and reported you doing your part Sup Forums also who cares he is dead

He was a victim, not a perp.

The traffickers hated him for purchasing kids to protect them from sickos.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a dick touching game once or twice with one of his playmates, but it was probably harmless.

Still, the guy was fucking weird. Probably mentally ill.

Michael Jackson's 'Truman show' included a control mechanism that played on his Peter-panesque nature. This control mechanism came from a pedophilia blackmail ring, they never got film, thats why the first accusation was sketch as fuck. He was destroyed and eventually killed because he started to see through it all.

You try having your 6 year old hole passed around to record execs by your own father so he can get rich off of your talent.

Let's see what happens to you.

he called out the jew and they burned him

Jews killed him.

no he knew the truth about the elite pedo rings so they smeared him

you're ignorant, ignorant. fuck you ignorant!

He didn't seem like a bad man but he was severely mentally ill and the jews used him out and shit him out.

did he take the bogpill too?

no way someone with that face doesn't rape children

This.
Also he was brainwashed and trained to continue the pedo-wood blackmail circle.

Exactly like they're doing to Milo now.

The victims are never freed.

this

obligatory mention of kick me, kike me, sue me, jew me lyrics

There was never any actual evidence of it, so probably not.

neverland ranch was created as a safehouse for kids who were being trafficked, like Macaulay Culkin

He tried to save them because he too was passed around during jackson 5 era.

But Milo is actually a pedo just search "twinks for Trump"

Nah,he just sucked them off. No big deal.

Every pedo who exists today is a product of yesterday's cowardice on the subject. Pedos are made, not born. Society's unwillingness to continue punishing proven pedos with death or physical castration has given us an epidemic.

>what if I told you every witch burned at Salem had it coming.

>Salem
redpill me

No, he was /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

>Jew me, sue me
>kick me, kike me

The pedo charges were probably made up to smear Jackson

Jesus Christ. Why would you intentionally do this to your face?

It is political in that if he was innocent it would be a case of a media smear campaign ruining the reputation of one of the most famous men on the planet; driving him to ill health and eventually death by shit doctor.

niggers almost never make good choices when showered with an unbelievable amount of cash.

I doubt it dude had no childhood because his father whored them all out he was just trying to have the childhood he never did and people got pissed.

I guess.

No, he tried to save them.

So the media painted him with the pedo brush to ruin him.

He was found innocent every time, but his reputation was ruined.

He was cleared by two all white juries. There was no evidence beyond stories largely concocted by parents who failed to extort Jackson.

Kek

Possibly, considering his dad whored him out to half the Jews in Hollywood and he was pretty broken.

No he just came out against the jews

Macaulay Culkin ain't a fucked up mess for no reason.

Anyone who thinks he's a pedophile got dick for brains.

Scumbags sued him for money and the shitty tabloids made a fortune with fake news which the mindless masses happily took in.

He has said that he had a sad childhood.. obvious considering he started touring before he could count.. This could also be the reason he lacked the average adults emotional maturity. People took advantage of that.. He was a based human. RIP.

I'm certain we all have that friend that did drugs and ended just like Culkin.

No he didnt do bad things to kids

He was that person who just really loved kids, But this day and age you dare to say that you're a pedo

Like saying you like dogs doesnt mean you want to fuck them

Yes.