Looks Looks Looks

I've realized how futile racism is because of this guy. Compared to him 99.99% of all humans ever lived is considered inferior.

Lookism makes way more sense than racism.

>2017
>still being racist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Ballou
youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
nypost.com/2015/05/04/science-proves-that-beards-contain-fecal-matter/
youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE IS 40 WTF

Oh shut up sea jew, this isn't politics.

lol Archer faggot.

lookism breeds dutch women. goldilocks on the outside, potato on the inside.

Implying society isn't biased towards beauty.
A man with his looks has more power than the president.

Bony horse faces and lanky limbs is a very, VERY specific fetish limited to homosexuals and fashion victims. Next you'll be telling me which shoes I should buy.

What are you talking about?
Literally bigger than 90% of the population.

Also he's 6'2-3 and close to 200lbs.

lol. My dad is 5'5 and 220 lb

Get this lanky cuck out of my thread

Your trolling is neither funny nor intelligent.
Also manlet cope.

"Lookism"sounds like it was taken straight from Tumblr.

I think you overestimate the benefits you enjoy from being pretty. It doesn't help with first impressions much because the kind of people who put a great deal of value on prettiness are the same people who will envy you and not be willing to help you much. Another thing is, when you tell people you model, they will instantly assume you're simple minded and vain. On a social level, getting hit on out of the blue can actually be really uncomfortable. Not in a "help I'm being raped" kind of way, but just having to be the one to break to someone that you're really not interested in them. Cause really there is no way to do it without sounding like a dick and ruining someone's day.

Nobody is talking about looking "just pretty" having a face that screams superior genetics results in getting treated in a superior way.

Literally every interaction you have improves by tenfold. And when halo effect comes into play where all good traits get amplified and bad traits overlooked you can dominate EVERYONE.

You can't fool your biology we are all attracted to superior genes.

hes probably just walking and all the girl fall in his arms... he probably fucked 10,000 girls

meanwhile im virgin

He isn't even that good looking. Young Robert Plant is WAAAYYYYYY better looking than this faggot.

Your seriously underestimating his looks. He could turn straight men gay and lesbians straight.

I don't even think sex has meaning anymore when you look like this. The dopamine rush you get from just looking into the mirror is way more intense then the best sex you could ever have.

>he's 40
Are you lying? You have to be.

I'm fucking 19 and look older than him.

I know you aren't serious but

Young Robert Plant is a 4-5/10 looks like a effeminate twink and couldn't even lick the shoe of Ballou.

>horse face
Eren pls

Looks like your average Mediterranean desu
Southern Europe is so handsome

K

It is biased towards beauty, we all strive towards some sort of philosophical beauty. But no one is powerful through just being pretty.

born on November 14, 1976

I don't know how is genes work...but he looks younger than 99% of my uni class full of 18-20yo.

His hairline alone would make most 40 year olds cry.

Kardashians would disagree. (I find them hideous but the general population does not.)

either exceptional PS/botox, ayylien, or exceptional genes.

Also we have the same birthday and you're right, he looks like a college student.

Looks like a faggot and is probably dumb as shit. Fagbois normally have feminine traits.

Why are you off lookism trolling Sup Forums?

>saying "lookism"
ugly omega detected

this is me. why am i dumb tho

Jesus christ, I could only find one photo that kind of shows his age, but saying that he looks like he's no older than 35 in this image. Fucking hell, man.

>a leaf being jealous
Kill yourself. Jealousy is cancer. Instead of being insecure, congratulate him on his phenotype lottery win.

Yeah, as exemplified in your pictures, nothing screams "superior genes" like plucked eyebrows and a gallon of hair wax. V-taper, six pack, pretty much nothing that's conventionally considered attractive had much to do with good genetics by any stretch or even just being healthy.

They got some money, and they can spend that. But what they done in terms of politics? Nothing.

>It doesn't help with first impressions much
lol

>he doesn't project confidence and poise
>his clothes don't fit right/are trashy
>women don't instinctively smile at him
>people are staring for the wrong reason
>nobody hits on him at bars or shows
>he can't invite himself to a group of female strangers without being creepy

meh i look better
will i look that good at 40?
unknown

>tfw your done shopping and start heading towards the cashier and suddenly 5 females jump on unmaned cashier from nowhere

lmaoooo thirsty

This is a good thing though. I hope you'll never procreate, because you're ugly as shit. Please do humanity a favor and die out.

Is he not white, or at least mostly white?

probs a bit asian like keanu

Stop being a fag

I wish.
Wars have been fought over beauty.
They aren't hideous from an aesthetic pov but their behavior is immensely trashy.
I think it's a perfect combination of excellent genes, low bodyfat and great supporting facial bones.

Lookism is full of human trash. Also their theories on human behavior is unsettling.

My eyes don't see the same as your eyes.
> Youthful skin
> Excellent hairline
> 1/10.000 facial bones
> General facial harmony
etc etc

This is a prime example of how superior genetics result in pathetic coping mechanisms.

Literally everything about him is perfect.

I'm not even sure if he is truly human.

he really isnt that good
i bet i get swiped right on tinder more
i am also a model btw

>tfw look like him but manlet

If I was 6'2 I would have conquered the world

isn't OP's guy the iranian who got deported because the gov't thought naked women would fling themselves at him in the street?

i agree with toothpaste man, that guy could be a 10/10 wearing skidded sweatpants, a goatee, a greasy ponytail, and holding a piss bottle.

there's a certain threshold where you become more attractive the less you work on your appearance, and i'm glad to have recognized it

That could be true, extreme beauty might be intimidating to average/ugly women.

You could get more matches but they will be plain on average while his matches might be a bit less but the quality would be insane.

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. You can be pretty and a sperg, or not super pretty and confident/charismatic/sympathetic as hell. Granted, looking pretty in the first place has a lot to do with how you carry yourself so these are kind of interwoven. But how high your cheekbones are, or the shape of your nose, anything you can't influence, it has nothing to do with how people treat you. I know someone who is a face model, so he's got the features AND treats himself really well, and he's sure that if anything, it's the other way around, people are more likely to be more unwelcoming one way or the other.

so if he isnt getting laid because his looks are off putting how is that different from being ugly?

check mate

I don't think that's the same guy, but your post is on point.

Literally a million studies about how beauty positively affects your life in every aspect.

If you are talking about how skinny models get hated by landwhales, yes some very insecure groups might "hate" you but that stems from envy the derivative of beauty.

Also please watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

Only ugly or dumb people obsess over good looks

>projecting this hard

I don't believe you.

Did you read my post?
He is getting laid by attractive women instead of average/ugly women.

While average men gets the exact opposite.
Also see this post
With looks this insane, sex becomes a very small part of general life.

he isnt projecting tho
manlets are the bottom 50% of the human genetic pool by default

born on November 14, 1976

I had to sit down for a good 5 minutes after i found out about this.

i get 10/10 this guy is going home alone nigger
there comes a point where looks dont matter and confidence takes over. anything 8/10 or over for a guy is golden.

>0 reading comprehension

americans cant talk about reading comprehension

yeah. my looks have actually gotten better since i stopped shaving, washing my hair, and wearing trousers instead of jeans. appearance and personality are closely linked, but the latter is always more important

Every other famous painting, song, novel and general work of art is somewhat related to beauty and aestheticism.

Ugly people downplay good looks and dumb people can't comprehend it.

>brown eyes

Top kek, nice troll thread i almost fell for it

Anyone who denies the power of looks in life is a fool or coping.

What is beautiful is good.

gtfo nigger tier shill
faggot

lol no. you are just making yourself less attractive. not grooming is fucking disgusting.

nypost.com/2015/05/04/science-proves-that-beards-contain-fecal-matter/

Agreed.

Good looks are correlated to other good things but thats it, most models are mediocre people aside from their looks

Charisma is infinitely more powerful than looks

>parents and relatives are both beautiful with strong chins and jaws
>I end up a jawless chinlet
What are they putting in the water lads?

But confidence comes from positive feedback which in most of the cases comes from beauty.

It isn't a coincidence that beautiful people usually glow with coincidence.

Also he's probably going home alone by choice. Imagine how hard for him to find a suitable match.

A 5/10 girl to him, is what a obese landwhale is to us.

>Australian trolling

Leafs have overthrown you

nothing, you just sat in front of a pc instead of chewing snus and playing baseball

I dont understand your attempt at bait. 200 lbs/6'2 is fucking common. I'm young and already on those stats. Also he looks just good. Most mens jaws are wider than his, also he's basically white so racism still applies given that a nigger/asian or goatfucker could never look like him.

The only thing this guy teaches me is that I am apparently top 10% and just got very unlucky with relationships. Yet very lucky with one night stands.

Tongue placement while in childhood

Okay well yeah he has good genes if by good genes you mean genetic qualities that make you look pretty. That's why Hitler always said a true Aryan has high cheekbones and a high forehead, a low hairline, a wide chin, all the qualities that make you genetically predisposed to win beauty pageants...?

No wait, he said they're tough and smart. And coupled that with propaganda photos of pretty people, as opposed to the ugly untermenschen.

I will say again, and for the last time because this is not really something to argue about: being healthy/smart/strong/whatever you consider to be genetically strong suited, has nothing to do with what we percieve as attractive anymore. Unless you specifically consider prettyness to be what makes good genetics. But other than that, if your profession is to look good you downright have to live an unhealthy life.

confidence comes from getting laid and drugs

NW Europeans are overwhelmingly good looking

Exception: poor english people

Faggot, I'm atleast within his looks range and I feel absolutely NOTHING whenever I look in the mirror. Actually I never feel anything at all. It just feels good being good looking but women hardly show it, they are far to insecure.

Actually I've had girls self sabotage themselves with me out of fear of rejection. Being good looking just means you get more drama. I think ugly fucks have an easier time keeping the chill with women.

I think they have better more interesting lives than the average person. Fly all over the world, meet new people influential people every single day.

Can fully focus on what you love to do instead of becoming an office drone.

Thanks my Ethopian bro.
Are you a mouth breather?

I was talking about his frame.

>i never feel anything at all
i think its a dutch thing

t. dutchmen

>A man with his looks has more power than the president.

You are either very young and naive or very fucking stupid. If you feel bad about yourself, I suggest suicide. You'll start fewer stupid threads if you are dead.

More power than the President? Citation needed or fuck off. He can't give me orders, he can't give the military orders, he can't give anyone he doesn't pay orders.

OP is fucking stupid and Sup Forums needs a banhammer for dumbfucks. OP qualifies. This is an adult forum. If underage, GTFO. If adult, KYS.

>Chad has it easy
WOW WHAT A REVELATION OP!

>Your seriously underestimating his looks. He could turn straight men gay and lesbians straight.

You are seriously projecting. Everyone is not necessarily your pathetic loser self. Are you an Asian or some other shit race?

wtf? i didn't just decide to become a greasy neckbeard one day. i learned that shaving monthly and washing hear twice weekly is better for you. now i'm more attractive, already being a solid 7-8 or so

also, fecal bacteria are literally covering your entire body. they're an integral part of your microbioeme and impossible to avoid. just don't shit your pants and it'll be fine

I agree with your last point.
Not all drugs are equal.
MDMA can lower inhibition but that doesn't really make you more confident, you just give less fucks.

Let me phrase it this way, if you were even in a mile of his looks range you would be 1 in a million. The only way to prove this is to post a picture, until then my IQ is 280 and my penis 40cm long.

Read this whole thread first and respond again.

>implying hes even a fraction as good looking as the bogs

pleb

His what? I don't follow

Nah man my mother had me tested, first rate psychopathy man. Feels bad man.

Also the idea that looking good will fix your problems is a pipedream. Your problems will never be fixed because women don't allow for peace and quiet. You are probably more likely to be unapproached and ignored if you are an 8+ than being average looking as a guy. And yes, men should take the inniative, just saying that the same myth for hot girls counts for hot guys.

You are forced to be much more aggressive which also threatens other guys. Even if they themselves are good looking etc. Not feeling anything is probably a byproduct. Kinda like Trump who didnt show any emotion when he won the election.

Chad is dogshit compared to him.
No.
Clavicle width, wrist width etc.
His frame.

jealousy among men is so pathetic. everyone fits into a type, and i'm friends with a few more perfect version of my type (smaller nose, didn't have acne, etc), and stopped being jealous because

1. it looks ugly and everyone can sense it
2. it leaves less time to perfect your own self (not grooming-wise)

Yeh and my IQ is bellow 200 because I'm stupid enough to post my pic on Sup Forums. Believe whatever you will. I'm at least a stones throw away regarding his looks and my physique slightly better is better. Oh and I've got an 8,5 inch cock. But there are tons of guys walking around with comparable measurements and allot are equally good looking. I've got some male model friends who do real brand work. Those pictures are made by a professional, you'd be surprised how good it makes you look.

In real life this guy would be good looking but you wouldn't consider it a 1 in a million thing. If you live in a city odds are you run into 20 guys like that on your daily commute.

But believe whatever you will. I'm just stating that looks are everything. But allot of people have good looks. So it doesn't fix shit. I know guys who are average looking and ten times more happy.

Then again I don't know what it's like to be a balding, skinny manlet with a pudge face so who knows. Maybe i'm to privileged.

Ginger power! Fuck you bitches

His shoulder width is plain average. All my friends and me are about that. I'm probably broader since I'm more muscled.

Wrist width? Really? I had a manlet friend back in the day who was so insecure about that he started wearing sweat bands to hide the fucking tiny stumps. And this doesn't tell me shit. Odds are he is again average since his shoulder width certainly is.

My main problem is
1. Everyone overestimates his own appearance.
2. I look at objective beauty, a man like Tyson Ballou is close to 1 in a million. A conventional attractive man is more like a 1 in 20.

I don't doubt you resemble him in some way but if 1 feature is off your whole facial harmony is disturbed. This can be the difference between a 5/10 and a 8/10. The length of your philtrum, the distance between your eyes, it's literally in the millimeters.

See my point?

I'm 6'3" with an 8/10 face, super introverted

Looks don't do anything with an introverted personality most people are intimidated or think you're arrogant, most people leave you alone and you have to initiate everything

So you pee the bed, torture animals and light fires?

Racism, sexism and xenophobia are nothing compared to the discrimination of the ugly, for this spreads throughout the entire human history and is present in every single culture.
In the future, genetic traits would be the cornerstone of humans worth

It`s true, Caucasians of all kinds can be absolutely stunning, the more European the better though clearly

Looks like a fucking ugly and disgusting faggot to me.

Pic related is what a handsome man looks like

That's how you find out someone's frame size.
A 6'2, 200lbs and 7' wrist is in the 10th percentile.

Your N = 10? My N is in the millions also considering children, women, elderly, ethnics etc.

IMO, humanity should instead search for ways to make ugly look good.

It would've been amazing if everyone was aesthetic like in animu.

I agree, it is. Though you will always have to deal with that because most guys are not type-A fellas and so deal with this shit.

Also envy and jealousy are easily mixed up. I can feel envious about a guy who has something I don't. Or at least I used to, nowadays I rarely do. But this just drives you to compete and self improve.

Having no role models or people to look up to is just as bad as being jealous of everyone. Like most things in life you need to find a balance. Complete apathy means you will never improve and downright bitterness means you will neither.

Personally I always have to deal with slightly jealous friends and this takes allot of energy. When you are always the life of the party and excel at everything more than your mates then it will breed contempt. It's human nature and the job of a leader to make everyone feel important and valued.

I hold back allot in order to more evenly distribute the respect that goes around my friend groups. Being an individual is weak and a sad sign of a beta.

>your whole facial harmony
if you're taking a compass and protractor to your dates' faces, you're doing something wrong. the social rules of "attractiveness" are actually very broad considering everyone has their own standards.

my standards go like

1. reasonably beautiful
2. reasonably shapely
3. interesting person

and i can't see any reason why women would be different. there are lots of different kinds and degrees of beauty, not one set of magic numbers on a manuscript

This thread is about extreme beauty.
The kind that makes the world stop for a few seconds when you are in their presence.

The kind that gives you a dopamine rush just by looking at them.

This video cured more depression than all shrinks compared.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ

Well increasing wealth and gender equality kinda go hand in hand with sexual selection.

The new generation looks better than the last.

1. True, that's why I kept it reasonable and said 'stones throw'
2. And I said stones throw because you aren't objective when you judge him on his model pictures. Again, I have model friends so I see the pictures and the guys in real life. You'd be surprised how normal good looking people appear you would glorify in a perfectly controlled 2D time frozen picture.

> it's literally in the millimeters.

I get your point. Though these are measurements you'd only take into consideration when making a picture. I'm not denying he's photogenic, far from it. Just saying that he might be a 9,5 to a 8,5. That one extra point is still nice but when I look at normal pictures of him when he was 26 and how I look or my friends look I see the same facial type. You make it sound like being him would allow you to hack real life, which is why I stated that this is far from truth. Since I look pretty well myself and have model friends I think that counts for something. But yes, he has good quality genes. You are correct.

You get it user, which means you are halfway of fixing you problem. And yes people will assume shit about you and either be hateful, jealous or insecure. Women especially, which often makes most guys get even more introverted. I have ugly friends with 4+ year relationships while I can't keep anything together for longer than a year. To much drama and dread when I dated girls bellow me in looks. And i'm uncomfortable dating girls of equal looks (in any serious capacity) because it saps my energy to be constantly tested by them. I'm already competing to be a great solider, not gonna add pressure to the mix by trying to be the best boyfriend she can get.

I tortured/attempted to kill animals when I was a kid, I also stole allot from everyone until I was punished for it. Everything I say and do is just a manipulation ploy to get what I want.

i suppose that's true. sometimes it's hard to know what to say to a woman, and a lot of the sexiest women i've known seem to have some intellectual validity complex