Could Catholicism restore the Western Tradition?

Or we're fucked forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OCKXLXWNXg
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=oESR3lGR9Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.

Cathlarpers are the cringiest betas on this board and they will be like the sjws of the right.
The embarrassing pretentious tryhard cunts that push normies to the other side.

No. Cuckolicism has already been exposed for exploiting Jesus to procure underaged males for sale on the black markets.

If you want Christ, you go Orthodox and deal with their kill the gays BS or you go Protestant and deal with their Muslims are our friends BS.

Rome is finished. Has been since the false Pope took over. Deal with it.

Yes. Catholicism is the only way back to the Roman paganistic tradition.

Catholicism is a perversion of the christian teachings
>bullshit dogmas and made up hierarchy in the vatican
>pope is a "representative of god on earth" ie an image of a deity which is explicitly forbidden in the bible
>priests in general are degenerate pedos
>buying indulgence
>so on, so on, so on...

Catholicism is what degenerated the western world in the first place. Just look at how all catholic countries are utter shit
>spain
>italy
>ireland
>all of latin america

>Could Catholicism restore the Western Tradition?
yes, it is the best set of ideas and practices

All we can do is pray, stay radical and wait. Marriage, family, society, architecture, art, government... it all is so degenerate and antireactionary. Modern far-right would look like centre-right for our traditional ancestors.

Religion is a shit path to fighting degeneracy based on lies and mysticism. It will ultimately lead to degeneracy as extremists come around that stop humanity doing important shit or in some cases just get downright violent and nihilistic (ISIS).

Fight degeneracy and build great things without that bullshit.

go fuck yourself you dirty anglo saxon. Thanks to you cuckprotesters masons the catholic spanish empire is over . you keep getting cuck in the ass by the jewish kikes you love supporting so much. honestly screw the anglo saxon protestants and free masons. the original cucks

More like protestant countries like Sweden are the epitome of western degeneracy

Duh.

Not while he have a globalist, Muslim apologist as Pope it won't.

>protestant countries
>like Sweden

>Thanks to you cuckprotesters masons
the English didn't force south american and portuguese clergy to become masons. Mexicans, Brazilians etc. should blame themselves for masonic influence

>le sweden maymay
just look how people are lining up to move to catholic countries. oh wait.

Those masons were always pro anglo saxons .and yes the fucking american anglo saxon supported the masonic lodge in Latin America.

Catholicism has been damaging the Western tradition ever since it emerged. The proper Western tradition is pre-Christian and based in pagan animism and a deep connection to nature and place. When will proper paganism be restored to Europe?

Said the upside down prison colony which has not a single fucking clue about their homeland

Absolutely heretic.
>brit
a traitor and a schisophrenic
>germ
a cuck with ouroboros behavior
>a burger
a dumbfuck with no education brainwashed by media

>french
supercuck with no spine and revolutionary degenerate history

>spanish
like french, but darker

a fucking autistic atheist

why does everyone say that Sup Forums is super-right-wing? 75% of you deserve an oven

Catholicism is an Exoteric version of ancient Roman traditions.

The West is but a PC word for Christendom. Without Catholicism we're completely lost and our only hope is its resurgence in European society. I can only hope that some of you reading this thread can understand that the fight for Catholicism is the fight for the European soul.
You're attacking the men here, pal, not the theology nor the tradition. I don't follow the men, I follow God. Also please don't pretend to ignore that most countries getting cucked by SJWs and muslims are protestant ones (except for France, but they have always been the black sheep of the family, haven't they?).

*tips fedora*

>why does everyone say that Sup Forums is super-right-wing? 75% of you deserve an oven
because Sup Forums isn't your stormfag safespace you fucking cuck piece of shit

>upside down Indonesia

I'm leaving the Anglosaxons completely out. Their culture is endlessly degenerate, economistic and materialistic, they're hopeless people. But south americans are also to blame for not opposing the world wide degeneracy enough

>You're attacking the men here, pal, not the theology nor the tradition.
There's no catholicism without the dogmas and the vatican. it's what defines catholicism you dumbass.

In your ignorance, you're obviously completely unaware of the deep traditions in Australian popular culture of the concept of "home."
youtube.com/watch?v=_OCKXLXWNXg

Also, I provided a nice German example of a green man, that key pre-Christian emblem of European spirituality. You should be embracing your own legacy, Fritz, and not erasing history to create a new Reich again.

The religion meme is dead. Stop pretending that it can ever make a revival because you save epin pictures for 13 yos really hard.
Instead of muh Goddo larping fix yourself hard facts etc.
Works a million times better and looks a million times less pathetic

>impotent rage

>ithout Catholicism we're completely lost and our only hope is its resurgence in European society.
It's like you don't want people to make up their own minds and see how things go.

Catholicism wouldn't restore the West. Racial objectivity would.

Legacy which contributed exactly nothing to anything today?

this

Pope Emeritus was the real church, not this cuck Francis

if priests decide to stop molesting the next generation,
maybe

It's the direct precursor of the Deutsches Jugendherbergswerk movement, Freikörperkultur, and contemporary German festival culture, user. These are the most traditional of German things that you can possibly do, nein?

You mentioned dogmas without addressing which ones you have problems with, and a few priests being pedos, while a disgrace, only proves the fallen nature of man and how much we need the saving grace of Christ.

Please, which dogmas you have a problem with. I'll try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

People making their own minds and seeing how things go is how you end up with moral relativism and the fall of western Europe. No, thank you. It's time for order and tradition.

>Racial objectivity would.
Try telling that to the cucks race mixing and the cucks defending the lower races.

>It's time for order and tradition.
It's time to control people and follow a dead tradition. Glad your not in the west because you sure are a dick.

Catholicism is the most cuckoldry religion on earth at the moment. Atleast Islam sticks to its fucking roots, being that it is a violent and barbaric shitfest.

Your not going to win back western tradition with a dying faith thanks to a Pope who is cucked beyond belief.

>You mentioned dogmas without addressing which ones you have problems with
ALL OF THEM

where the fuck does the bible say ANYTHING of those things? Nowhere.
If catholics actually followed the bible they'd be protestants because protestants actually base their religion on what the holy book says.

>Could Catholicism restore the Western Tradition?
>Catholicism

The Pope is one of the biggest cucks ever.

Catholicism is dead.

>oh, man this globalism is sure fucking shit up
>how can we fix this shit?
>I know, more globalist bullshit
You christcucks are retarded.

Poles are legit. They have heart and catholicism.

History would have been so much better, if Germany and Poland could have found common ground.

People look up to the English, and down on the Poles, totally ridiculous.

With current chicken-lover pedo Pope? Hell no.

This is extremely weak bait. But nevertheless:
>Freikörperkultur
>CONTEMPORARY German festival culture

Do you even know, what "Freikörperkultur" means? It is like fat acceptance for starters, because every ugly piece of shit can roam around an torture others by their looks.

Festival (((""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""))), which consists of drugs and degenerancy

Lol, That's why there are tens of thousands of different protestant church because they all follow the bible and can't agree on anything.

Protestantism is litereally anti-intellectualism materialized.

Sorry I specifically meant evangelical protestantism.

Please remember the holy book was actually compiled and edited by the Catholic church. With that out of the way, the bible by itself is, understandably so, not the sole source of tradition and truth in Catholicism. You should learn about the practices of the early Christians and some of the encyclicals of the early popes.

Since you don't seem to object to any specific dogma, let me lend you a hand... it's perhaps the Holy Trinity? The adoration of Saints? The virginity of Mary? I could sit down with you and explain you why Catholicism does what it does, but at that point it'd be better for you to read some Aquinas or St. Augustine. They do a much better job at explaining "dogmas" that I could ever do.

Yeah, (((western))) tradition...

implying the ancients didn't enjoy using psychedelics

>edit the book yourself
>don't follow it
can't make that shit up

>Since you don't seem to object to any specific dogma
I simply follow the book. sorry if your cucktholic brain can't handle that.

Everyone attacking Catholicism is just doing so after the leftist infiltration of the Church. If you truly believe in Western tradition then you should appreciate Catholicism for what it once was and can be.

k

Look at your pope. He is not interested in the welfare of the western tradition. He is interested only in the protection of degenerates in the name of his populist, flower-crown Cucktholicism.

The future is Protestant. The sooner you papists accept that and knock down your idols, the sooner you will be reunited with both God and your people.

/thread

Paganism did nothing for Europe. Pagans can fuck off right into an oven.

>Christfaggotry

That's like saying appreciate Angela Merkel for what Hitler did 70 years ago.

Thanks for responding.
And yes, I do know about Freikörperkultur. it encourages people to love their bodies in their natural freedom, without the encumbrance of clothing and Christian codes of shame. I'm an aficionado of their magazines too (especially pre-war). I believe that Angela Merkel was an exponent in her early years. It's also related to the healthy living, mountain climbing movement embraced by true Germans such as Nietzsche and Hitler. What can be more properly German and non-Christian than that?

As for German festival culture, I have been to the Berlin sex parade and believe it is the natural inheritor of this Freikörperkultur. I'm opposed to the drugs, but these don't have to be integral.

The problem with protestantism is that they seem to believe every man can be his own prophet... when in truth they only end up making fools of themselves. But you don't seem interested in a debate right now so I'll leave you be. Don't forget the Church is always open for you and it's never too late to repent.

While your aspects sound interesting, I must admit, everything you said is contrary to what the vast majority here believes. It was a gr8 b8, m8

This.

>The problem with protestantism is that they seem to believe every man can be his own prophet

> hurr muh magic pope gone save the yuropeans hurrrr

Catholics are openly waging war against the entire fucking west with their pro muslim conquest shill

No that's retarded. The church was always the enemy.
>B-But in the renaissance white people who dismissed cuckstainity while still being under formal rule of the church created great things
All the more reason to celebrate our people are free from this semitic sheme.

It makes me happy how butthurt you larpers are knowing that nothing you say or do can change anything. Christianity has been disproven. The debate is done. Now it's just winding to slow down the fall.

False friends cuckstains are the worst traitors and deserve the worst treatment. Don't expect courtesy when you actively harm our race to protect your stupid larping you know is wong just cause it makes you feel better
Death to jewish lapdogs

Take the baptist pill tbqh

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI

youtube.com/watch?v=oESR3lGR9Bk

I don't like how Germany or the Catholic Church looks now, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate what they once were. Or how it's possible for them to change for the better.

Anderson is goat. At least he stands for what he believes and doesn't cuck with the times like catholics

What Protestants do you know that like Muslims? I don't know any.