TRUMP GIVING SPICS AMNESTY

>Trump giving spics amnesty

God fucking dammit, the main reason I voted for this fat cuck was because he was supposed to kick these tacoroaches out not give make them fucking citizens.

I don't give a fuck who the Dems run in 2020, there's no way I'm going to support this piece of again. I hope he really does get impeached.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's actually the one thing I would lothe if he does

He's cucking the Democrats - taking away the carrots they're waving in front of the Latinos and there's nothing they can do about it.

>NO SOURCE
>NO ARTICLE
>NO NOTHING
>FAKE NEWS

He's not amnestying everyone, only the dreamers (kids in school that were born here and are sons of immigrants)

Fuck off, shareblue. Saged.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Spics will never be swayed over to the Republican side. They only care about 2 issues: gibs and having an open border with Mexico, they'll always vote for Dems no matter what.

Regan gave 3 million spics amnesty and it didn't change shit other than speeding up California's transition into a liberal shithole.

you missed the entire point of his campaign.

He never said that

FAKE NEWS ALERT

>2017
>being a racist

pick one. get fucked

fake news

Easy solution.

Defund Democrat pet projects and states, give it to Latinos in form of gibs.

dreamers ain't anchor babies, they're people smuggled into the USA as children.

Anchor babies are citizens. Baby pops out of womans pussy in America, baby is a US citizen.

Dreamers have openly talked shit about Trump.

In all honesty, every single fucking one of them should be deported just teach fuckers a lesson.

Deport the DREAMER assholes.

Repatriate them.

Former Trump supporter here. Honesty funny watching this guy meme. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nooclear cohdz

>Benis in bagina ;3

Kys Shariablue for not listening to his campaign promises to promote citizenship via a faster immigration process

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS WE CANT LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

We fucking told you

But noooooo, "HURR CTR SHILLS"

Why in the fuck did you ever put your faith in a billionaire corporate sleaze draft-dodger?

Make way for the queen. GOP cucks won't ever win another for decades after this blunder.

We're not going to subsidize the fucking Beaners you eurotrash faggot

How about an actual source where he says amnesty.

If anything, this is just get Dems to agree with Trump, which they never will.

You mean the nuclear protocols?! OH SHIT THE MAD MAN

I hope he turns Mexico into glass

>giving spics amnesty

Only the good ones faggot. Some of them are actually fucking cool people and contribute alot to our country.

Stop being afraid of them just because they're brown.

Found the (((Civic Nationalist)))

America was built by Europeans; no Europeans, no America. It's that simple.

>Defund Democrat pet projects and states

We're waiting for Fed funding to be cut to sanctuary cities. He also claimed he'll cut aid around the world and programs in the US.

Besides that, they will never fix Obamacare. Tax reforms won't pass Congress also.

When are you stupid fuckers going to get it? The establishment doesn't change as long as the system is the same. The only thing individual politicians care about is getting re-elected. They will postpone this shit at least 3 years now and eventually nothing will happen.

First it was the liberals that believed "Change" and now it's you. Guess who's the retard. I am not even American and I know how your retarded system works.

Praise kek!

>accuse someone of dodging the draft
> post a woman
liberalism is a mental disorder

>spics
>not conservative
lel to you

NO, IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE TRUE! MY PRESIDENT WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!

shut up you "nerd virgin" sharia blue shill

Someone was paid to make this meme, just think about that.

So how are they contributing? Taking jobs to real Americans?

There there, put your MAGA hats back on.

im terrified that shareblue thinks thats a maga hat.

Fake news media are reporting this based on what they've eavesdropped. This not reliable. They said trump said illegals who hadn't committed a crime would be allowed to stay, but they ignore that crossing the border illegally is a crime so they have to go back in the end of the day.

its an older meme that they just stole.

It's a rumor going around right now. There is some merit to it. Trump talked a lot about how we have to focus on deporting the criminal illegal aliens and securing our borders and that something will be figured out for the remainder of people after that.

I've speculated that he might introduce a path to citizenship program.

Realistically speaking, deporting 10M+ of the workforce is not a good idea, and it would be way too hard to track down all of these people.

However criminals who are kept in our prisons being sent to Mexico is an easier way to do things. Especially because the people with a criminal record will likely be involved in some crime and set to be deported in the future. Logistically, this option makes the most sense.

Also, it would BTFO the MSM's entire narrative and discredit them as Trump can build the wall, aid in cleaning up the cities, and get the Hispanic vote come next election. Trump will be seen as a centrist too, which would narrow the Democrat's candidate pool significantly.

Another benefit of amnesty is a boost in the housing markets & economy. Trump will degregulate, lower taxes, create more taxpayers to offset, and give amnesty. All of this could create a 80s era boom in the economy, which Trump would take credit for.

>(((New York Times))) reports anonymous sources said...

Deportchu says:
"Hey, kids! Don't gripe on Skype. Put kikes on pikes!"

Anchor Babies and Dreamers vote against the white man's interests. They don't belong here both of illegal.

He ran on getting the worst of the illegals out of here , I could give a fuck if he provides amnesty to mother fuckers that are getting paid under the table . Let them fucks pay the taxes and healthcare premiums the rest of us are forced to pay

You don't get it.

Are we agree that Muslims are conservative?

Why are they voting in mass to lefties parties in Europe?

Of course, Mexicans are conservative, but they'll never vote for a conservative party in America. Stop being delusional.

>Good ones

Most of them hate white americans, They vote democrat because they know they would be getting tons of gibs. Especially Dreamers which will vote Democrat in droves while reproducing like rabbits. White Majority America is over.

>anyone being concerned about this is a shill
kill yourself. this is why no one likes you /r/the_donald cucks. trump fucks up monumentally like he clearly is here and you rush to defend him. fuck you and fuck trump if he actually does this

Realistically speaking 10m of them are not active in the workforce.
If that were true, getting rid of them would benefit the people who are here legally and are looking for work.
If they were, it would be extremely easy to deport them as they already gave their info to their employer and by law had to run them through e-verify, and it would be extremely easy to track down anyone who isn't in the system.
The reality is most are on welfare/government assistance and have under the table jobs. We have to go after employers and ask for citizenship or residence proof when they request any service from government

>Deporting 10M+ of the workforce

Who shouldn't even be here you fucking idiot. Why are you defending america letting these democrat loving fucks stay? All types of Amnesty backfires and all the minorities blessed by it will vote Democrat and have a shit-ton of mud babies.

>I couldn't give a fuck

So you don't give a fuck these Dreamer faggots are abusing our system and will make whites become the minority in our own fucking country?

>Being this completely fucking retarded

Stay salty Trump cuck

The amount of jobs isn't always zero sum. More hard working people also means more people who have to spend money to survive and therefore stimulate the economy.

To give an example of this in real life just look at small rural communities. The vast majority of them are not doing so hot, and it's not because of immigrants, it's because their economies are extrememly stagnant.

I agree that overcrowding can be bad, but we are far from that, especially when it comes to principled hard workers.

where did she deploy to again faggot?

American's don't want many of the jobs illegals do. Do you want to pick fruit for $5/hr?

He's obviously not white

Where is $5 the minimum wage ?

Syria.

Has Donnie ever left his cushy Jew Yorky bubble?

No, he dodged the draft cause his poor wittle foot hurt :

Say Austria, why don't you just let all the pacotacos into your country, if they're so wonderful?

Good one shill, you even copied some of our words right

Look I agree with your concerns, but given the low unemployment rate in lower skilled labor, it doesn't make sense for Trump to deport them.

He has so much more to lose by deporting them than he has to gain by giving amnesty. Also, Mexico will be butthurt when the walls starts going up, so it would be better to keep the Mexicans here and stuff them into factories than try to import goods cheaply made in Mexico.

>no deportation squads
>no wall
>Hillary not locked up
>cucked out of choices for his administration
>even his second choice picks have said no
>massively unpopular
>administration picks that got through also massively unpopular
>against net neutrality
>a joke outside of the safe space of the_donald and Sup Forums
Truly this is the dankest timeline...

So, he's amnestying illegal immigrants. An entire generation of them, just the right age to vote democrat for eighty years(unless they die in gang wars beforehand).

Nothing even remotely close to this happened. Why are you making things up?sage

Oh, this mantra again...

People don't want that job for that money, without immigration, these jobs would be better paid, and many Americans would be attracted to them. Immigration is here (in western countries) to artificially maintain these low salaries.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here, it's hilarious seeing that guy crash and burn.
But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

>don't worry, white genocide isn't as bad as it sounds guys! Right guys? Guys?

I do hope that something like this doesnt happen, or at least if id deos there better be a good detailed fucking reason for it.

However, if X amount of dreamers become citizens, doesn't that mean they lose that special status and then no longer get federal gibs?

You seem more concerned about Trump's re-election than for the future of your country.

this stupid cunt wasn't conscripted she should stick to nails and hair.

Does this look like amnesty to you?

So what you're saying user is we can't fuck the spic out of them.

Why can't we fuck them until they're white like 70% of the natives?

wtf is with all the Hispanics in the northern plain states??

also wtf I love West Virginia

Dreamers should be deported. One of them stole my crush. THEY FUCKING BROWNED HER GOD DAMNIT I HATE THOSE PARASITES!

Shill somewhere else. How about stormfront?

This. Why isnt extermination an option. I voted Trump to make the Mexicans go back, not replace us.

Trump is breaking his campaign promises and will be a one-term humiliation

:^)

What the fuck is 'Dreamer' and why is this phrase suddenly circulating on here?

Children brought to the United states inbetween the ages of 1-15. Its "Dreamers" because they main platform they used for their defacto amnesty was "muh college"

Obama couldn't pass immigration reform, what makes you think Trump will?

I think he's got a soft spot for the dreamers.

Before I croak I want to bang a latina girl with a fat ass.

We should obviously try to keep talented and smart illegals lest their skills are wasted in their 3rd world homelands. Braindead manual labor can keep the fuck out though.