UKRAINE HAPPENING

GOYS, THE MADMEN ARE DOING IT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XzwlGvUqyhY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>quick rundown

Slavs acting like slavs, whats new?

Holy fucking shit, when did Ukraine went full Gears of War with chainsaws and shit

>that fucking guy with the chainsaw.

>Bandera flags
>cockholes acting like animals
nothing new

Ok, that scared the shit out of me, especially sticks and stones, perhaps we have to give up to mighty Ukranians proto-aryans?

Kek that chainsaw

What's this about doe?

Last I checked the nazi cockholes were blockading a government building because of ridiculous heat prices and rioting on Maidan day. What happened this time?

>be chainsaw guy
>get rekt

the new STALKER AI looks amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

That Chainsaw

What did slavsaw mean by that?

>tfw there will never be a new stalker
Why live?

>the year is 2027, after the oil wars and destruction of the cities
>roving gangs fight for the last scraps of gasoline

wtf is going on?

man, I love the smell of BRRRRAMMMRRRRRAAAMMRAAAAMMMM in the mornings

Such is life in the Zone.

i want to live a peaceful life in Chernobyl. How doable is this.

Could I have a brief explanation of what exactly is happening here? Who are the parties involved and why are they going all leatherface?

Are banderistas basically ISIS of Europe?

This is the most Slavic thing I have ever witnessed.

QUICK I NEED A BOGDOWN ON THIS SLAVFROWN CLOWNTOWN

what the fuck are they doing at the end of the video?

So I get that there was a blockade of some sort, but what is actually happening? Did some guys down too much vodka at lunch and decide to set up a checkpoint at a railway crossing?

Ukrainians and Russians should NOT be fighting. That is exactly what Soros wants.

why the fuck is my ip range banned

They got arrested dummy.

Wow, stick and chainsaw fight outside a rotting Soviet train and rail system.

Toчнo Укpaинa.

Cyкa

Some guys are blockading trains with goods from Donbass. They think that Ukraine should not trade with separatists.
Police is trying to crack down on them.
It's actually just another day in Ukraine, but I found the guy with chainsaw funny.

The IMF has made Stalker real!

OW THE EDGE

Been a while since I've seen this. Seems like it's been removed from the Internet

A classic case of Ukraine cutting off its nose to spite its face. Im just surprised the authorities reacted

Hohols stole a pig farm and blew up Givi. Now they've gone full Texas Chainsaw. This is what bacon does to society. It rots it from the inside.

Блягь Aни знaюд. :ДДДДД

This is why I love Ukraine

>someone gave those animals a chainsaw

I didn't actually know you guys still traded with them.

That might be the most cucked thing I've ever heard.

The government must be fucking horrifically desperate.

When are you going to fuck your shit up again? I've had a lot of fun last time. Also, a lot of nice girls (even more than before) moved to us because of that to "earn some money".

Ukraine gets fuel from two places. Donbass and Russia. And their energy bills have been skyrocketing. Put two and two together.
I'm more shocked that the people of Donbass still ship coal. Why feed the people who are killing you and openly advocate your genocide?

Ukraine relies a lot on coal, there's really no choice.

GEE, NICE POST!
Kill yourself you unhuman shill

It's also needed for metallurgy, and it's a huge part of the economy. If the supply of coal stops - it's bad news. Lots of factories will stop.

You know, Canada seems to get all of the liberals and faggot women who then come here to be professors and teach the kids how Ukraine is totally part of Europe.

Ukranian diaspora is complete fucking cancer, they are responsible for the complete fucking demographic annihilation that's going on currently, and their press support for maidan made this all possible.

At least Ukraine won't have a nigger/Arab/mullatto minority in 20 years when they might be able to get back to pre-Maidan GDP

Both siddes need the trade but the seps need it way more

>weekly chimpout
Sage

Ukraine is basically dependant on the industry and coal from Donbass to generate electricity and heat. Ukraine is probably the biggest funder of the Donbass insurgency currently, unless you believe all that Russian boogeyman stuff.

Some Neo-Nazi's blocked the train line and they got fucked up.

Better they let the goods through so their countrymen dont freeze to death or have their electricity shut down. Its already a common occurrence in many parts of the country, the government cant continue to let dissident spread, its already high as fuck at the moment due to shit like this.

Meanwhile the DPR can continue chugging along as they are basically self sufficient from Ukraine at the moment.

Yes

They are remaking the first one
Coming out soon

what company are doing that?

I guess the IMF and euro loans don't pay for coal in the winter?

I hope there is at least some good literature that comes out on this retardation at some point. We really need a Pelevin for the Post-Maidan Ukraine.

>More humanitarian aid on the way

Its just if they buy it from Donbass they save much more of the little money they have than if they were to ship it in from like Poland or Germany.

Its not like they want to, but they are desperate, people have no clue how fucked up Ukraine really is atm.

I miss /ug/

Is this zrada or peremoga?

>a lot of nice girls
Carefull, Ukraine has it even worse with aids than we do.