/pol, how much do i need to earn annually in order to raise a child?

/pol, how much do i need to earn annually in order to raise a child?
I got a girl pregnant and I want her to abort it cause i only make 50k or less, depending on if i can find consistent work

Marry a refugee and you'll get subsidized by Justin himself

You are sick

A pair of steel toes is usually 50 - 100 bucks.

50k sounds like enough assuming that she's also making money.
From ages 0-18 parents spends about 200k on average.

lmao

Why do people post this kind of apolitical gibberish? Oh yeah, as part of a paid effort to disrupt the boad. Do not reply, newfags.

Send the child to adoption camp.

don't abort. life is valuable, it's not that expensive to raise a child. I was poor as fuck for years with more than 1 kid. eat lots of lentils and oatmeal, and live simply. you don't need an ipad, iphone, phone contract, tv, fast food, etc., and compared to a child those are trifles. the greatest joys in life are family

Were any unplanned?
I feel like a total jackoff/sick to my stomach, cause it was a bonehead move and I would feel guilty af telling the kid it was an accident.
How would i deal with all this guilt and embarrasment?
An abortion is free, and then I can actually plan for this shit and have a kid i intend to have.
Right now it's just a bunch of cells

My parents raised 4 kids on an average of

What is that in real dollars? 35k? 40k? That's plenty. Just be frugal. You'll be fine.

Are they retired? What kind of opportunities did you miss out on because of the low income? What do you do for work, did you go to school?

user, a child is the single largest responsibility you could have.

You have a duty to raise it properly and intelligently, if you're not well prepared the smart thing is to abort.

There are far too many people to be spawning needlessly.

just abort, kill the problem

we didn't plan anything. when you have sex, sometimes the woman gets pregnant

that's biology. society is not structured to accommodate basic human biology these days. they say go to school, go to uni, etc. and that means a 16 year old girl, otherwise ready to have babies, can't

my advice is have the child.

*can't without difficulty

but still, if I have to err I would err on the side of life.

>ztzJEW86
>be frugal

Top fucking kek

Peter Griffen raises 4 children on 40k. Man up faggot.

No they both still work, I didn't really miss out on anything except like club sports and nice restaurants (nonessential stuff). My older brother went to a military academy, and I go to it now so my parents don't really have to pay for anything except travel home. If I didn't go here though I would've been taking out loans for pretty much anything not covered by scholarships

African nations still have fertility rates of 5+

they're poor as fuck, but they live normally

western societies are upside down, but you can do the right thing regardless

How old are they?
My parents had me and my sisters when they were in their 30's and had already bought and flipped a couple houses.
They're both retired now, have been since they were 55

Dude the tit is free my kids barely wear clothes the only shit you really need is some diapers, you can give a kid a piece of trash and it will have fun for days.

Both 50 right now. My moms a school counselor and my dad's getting his nursing degree (his original bachelors degree isn't too useful anymore). They won't be retiring for a little while since they don't really have any retirement funds but hopefully they won't have to work into their like late 60s

>girlfriend just texted me and said she still hasn't got it

if you're white and she's white DONT YOU DARE ABORT THAT BABY

Thank you user, this helps me make my decision and ease my mind.
Your family sounds very nice and upstanding
Take her skateboarding. Or skiing. Whichever she's worse at

>triggering punks

Lol that's another thing, I'm not a regular Sup Forumstard who thinks jews are subverting the white race and genociding us and I really don't give a fuck about race. But at the same time, I'm thinking 'shit, her and I have good genetics and we're both white, this could be good'

Definitely man I'm glad to help. Whatever you choose just be sure in your decision and don't regret it in the future.

Poor friend here make around 50k a year and am raising my child in fine style. Don't get married and your girl can receive assistance from the government which helps. Don't be too proud abortion is wrong user

Thanks man. I'm still on the fence, but whatever I decide, I won't regret it

One thing that scares me shitless is yesterday, when this girl mentioned that 'its probably going to happen', I tried to subtly bring up the likelyhood of us being together through the duration of the child's life. She said 'well I work in childcare, and know lots of parents who cooperate well with the kid', aka thry arent together.

I don't wanna get fucked over like that and live by myself, without a significant other and my kid under the same roof, that makes me the most sick out of anything when thinking about keeping it.