Post ITT if you're not mad about the Amnesty announcement

Based Trump is the second coming of Reagan.

I'll side with a hard working spic that votes Republican over a degenerate white NEET that ultimately just wants to get rid of non-whites so they can have more of the gibmedats every time.

Get rid of the criminals and commies and I'm happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

public.tableau.com/profile/mycollegeoptions#!/vizhome/PresidentialPolling-Fall2016/PresidentialPolling2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe he is sirius black, everyone thinks he i a bad guy until the end

Link?

>spic
>vote republican

Anything that triggers pol and makes some lols is fine with me.

Just for the lols...

But none of them will vote republican, just like the Reagan amnesty receivers all vote democrat.

And, just like Reagan, Trump won't actually get a compromise, he will give the democrats everything they wanted.

Also, there's a reason the vast majority of South and Central America have had extremely large communist movements. The culture of spics is inherently favorable to communism.

Didn't fight the communists in the early 1900s?

He never said he wanted to deport all illegals, just the criminal ones, I don't see why this is a big surprise. It's not like Trump is a racist or something and hates spics.

What?

Joke's on you, illegals are criminals by virtue of having entered the US illegally so they go back too
Check em

OP is a faggot.

>illegals
>only deporting the "criminals"
What fucking crack are you smoking? By being here illegally you are a criminal.

Jesus fucking Christ you Kikes are truly delusional. You actually think that Trump will mention amnesty in his speech? Do you know who wrote it, negroheads? Steven Miller. You think fucking Miller will write a speech on amnesty?

>focus on problem areas first
>make others low priority/ best effort
>build wall in mean time
>circle back around after first few deportations

It makes sense economically and socially, until the wall is build doing an instant mass deport without a secure boarder would overload current methods of paroling the boarder

>being so mad that you have to tell everyone how not mad you are

Illegals amnestied by Reagan DID vote Republican. Especially the Cubans. It was their kids that started voting Democrat, but the same happened to white millennials that grew during the 90s.

Hispanics just had more kids so the ratio is skewed.

>tfw to smart for (((civic nationalism)))

No, they didn't. And furthermore, millennial hispanics vote for democrats at far higher rates than millennial whites do.

That's because whites are smarter than Hispanics, but even whites fall victim to complacency and ignorance when they aren't continually challenged.

Fucking Sweden is having trouble dealing with a few Somalians throwing grenades, while Amarillo TX has a much higher overall percentage of Somalis, but they have successfully contained them and life goes on just fine because their police don't fuck around, and the residents know how to effectively deal with them.

Europe became so cucked precisely because they were so isolated from outside pressure.

Alright? But that still means flooding the voting rolls with millions of spics is just going to guarantee no winning Republican ever again.

I'm not mad because I never expected him to do anything worthwile. Even if we did get /ourguy/ into the white house and he deported every single illegal immigrant, the legal ones will still overtake the European population.

Rationalise this however you like but celebrating it like the 'second coming of Reagan' is a good thing is silly. The world is fucked, it continues to be fucked and will continue being fucked for some time yet, there's nothing to be done to improve it so just improve yourselves.

Honestly kicking out all the illegals was never one of my priorities. I'd prefer he not waste all his political capital on it.

My priorities are replacing Obamacare, deregulation and tax reform.

Gen Z is super conservative and it's the least non-white generation ever.

The black population has never overtaken whites, and is in fact at one of it's lowest % of the total population in history. Humans adapt. Spics won't continue to breed at insane rates. They'll either drift closer to whites and have less kids or turn in to complete Niggers and keep their own population in check via gang violence.

If you think whites will go extinct, you're vastly underestimating our ability to survive. Whites have been the central power in the world for the past thousand years for a reason.

Generation z is the most conservative because virtually all the whites are conservative. Break it down by demographic, and the liberals still dominate the hispanics.

In fact, Gen Z hispanics are more liberal than millennial hispanics are.

public.tableau.com/profile/mycollegeoptions#!/vizhome/PresidentialPolling-Fall2016/PresidentialPolling2016

I don't think we will go extinct, but we are going to be politically powerless and attacked when the time comes.

Trump has baited and switched the media so often I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

>kicking out all the illegals was never one of my priorities.
>My priorities are replacing Obamacare, deregulation and tax reform.
That's because you're stupid and shortsighted, user.