>2017
>getting married

Why would you ever do this?
Tell me why you're not MGTOW in current year. Cultural marxism has destroyed this generation of women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Austria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's possible to find a virgin gf. They just tend to hide in their house and never come out.
So here's what you do, you spot a shy girl at your campus or whatever, you stalk her home. Then you wait for night and sneak into her house. From there, it's in the bag, she'll let you take her virginity.

The only way to fix MGTOW is letting teenage girls have legal relationships with young adult males.

Try to disprove this (you can't).

i understand giving up.
why do you need to turn giving up into a movement though? why recruit for MGTOW™?
is it a need for validation?

bump

Where did you get these ideas

but they're usually not in the best shape though

>fucked 60 guys in two semesters
> I don't fuck around

>I carry myself highly
>I don't fuck around
>I fucked like 60 guys in two semesters

LIKE SPAGHETTI DOWN A FUCKING WELL

We need the mongols to come back and kill everyone again

Get her to work out a little.

So attractive virgin girls become available to young adult male virgins who may have been unattractive or unsuccessful as teenagers but become valuable attractive males in their young adulthood rather than them having to settle with a woman who just goes out there and fucks a bunch of guys and then settles. I honestly wonder whether that's the reason people hate teen-adult relationships so much.

Lol wait OP I know this girl, Roxbury and Randolph NJ

I will take note...

MGTOW are male feminists.
Fuck off cunt.

>they're usually not in the best shape though
Are they sweet, shy, and overall feminine? Probably with a pleasing voice and face? Congratulations. The weight doesn't matter. She'll start to lose it the longer she stays with you and the less depressed she becomes.

>giving up
>not propogating your genes

Good riddance.

Guys.

She carries herself highly and doesnt fuck around.

>Roasted.

I mean what can you expect these days.
Maybe a wife who you marry at 27-30?
One sexual partner per year since 18... 10 dudes?
I mean I wish I have become then upstanding citizen I am now when Inwas in my twenties... I would have not been in the 20-30 sexual partners... I mean some was awesome, most was vapid; wife sex is better.
60 is genitalia warts 2000! That shit give women cervical cancer, but it give guys throat cancer.

I didn't say women should have the right to vote, or get a say in politics in general. That's best left to families, led by the guiding hand of a strong father. I said to stop blaming contemporary nonsense and to find yourself a good woman.

Someone just needs to create a Roastie data base.

It wouldn't fix our degenerate culture, but it could save us from ending up with one of these broads.

This times 1000
we are the Pandas that will not fuck to save the species

>Lol wait OP I know this girl, Roxbury and Randolph NJ
\
where are whore dox

See, that's what I don't understand about today's women. I'm a millenial and the vast majority of them plan on getting married, but have no problem getting pounded by dozens of random guys in their twenties, and then think that behaviour isn't deplorable. The statistics show that the higher your number of sexual partners, the higher your chance of divorce is.

I think it just boils down to that these whores have been pounded so many times that they legitimately cannot pair bond in the long term, and then wonder why they can't find any 'good men' out there. Yeah, because any man who respects himself isn't going to wife up some dirty bird who has had dozens and dozens (sometimes hundreds) of different dicks in all their holes. It disgusts me, yet most of these roasties end up finding some guy to marry them. It's sickening, and a sure sign that Western civilization is in perpetual decline.

>we are the Pandas that will not fuck to save the species
Screen-capped. That's the best way I've heard it put yet.

Threadly Reminder that it's too late

>60 guys
>I don't fuck around

>Know guy from high school
>Varsity football star and cancer survivor
>Literally the only redheaded guy in a mostly black school
>Breaks up with his high-achieving lightskin girlfriend of several years
>Eventually starts dating a genuine negress
>Eventually marries negress despite disapproval from multiple sides
>She leaves him like a year later
At least they didn't have a kid. He'll be fine eventually, I'm certain he'll be drowning before in pussy before the month is over.

Personality wise, American women are the worst in the world by far.

This.

pretty much every woman, even of only moderate attractiveness, I have met in recent years has matched that description. sure I could find a pure, virtuous fridgebody but why even bother?

my hand looks more and more attractive by the day

I'm probably going to become MGTOW against my own will sadly.

It's a fucking hassle to meet women, take them out, and then be forced to drop them because they're not virgins.

Honestly tempted to an hero at 25 if I don't find one.

Been married twice. The first time I got with a hot broad that grew up with a single mother but was extremely wealthy. That relationship lasted 8 years before I got sick of her shit. Been married 17 years to my second wife. She was a cna at the time and now is the head nurse in a labor and delivery unit at one of the largest most reputable hospitals in our area. Met my wife in Colorado shortly after leaving the military. She grew up poor but her parents stayed loyal to each other and their kids turned out to be decent, caring people.

Mgtow is mad retarded. Just a bunch of losers trying to justify why they can't get laid or why their spouses left them.

Find someone who is well adjusted. Some skank posting YouTube make up videos or fishing for likes is not a good woman. There are plenty of women out there that like traditional relationships and having a strong family unit.

Long story short, find a bitch with morals and grew up with a strong family unit as a child and has goals.

When you have another person as committed as you are it is nice to grow old in that partnership. This generation of young men are such pathetic little bitches that blame everyone except themselves for their relationship failures.

Dude this is really a gem from Tinder. I have been screencapping all the ridiculous shit I have seen on there over the last two years. Maybe like 300+ spit your drink out profiles like this ...... I've been thinking about doing an art exhibit about or something because I don't think non 20somethings are aware of this absurdity.

To address your question, I love pussy and women too much dude. & you have to understand our generation is bifurcated in terms of sexuality, for every roastie like this you also have 24yr old women who are virgins. It is possible to still wife a virgin, do not give up hope. WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR THE WHITE RACE AND THAT INCLUDES HAVING WHITE KIDS

why is that pic so unsettling

Its just a fancy name , and you dont have to explain your entire life

>tfw I'm a young adult male, but still classified as a loser
This plan sucks. Just give me my government mandated fuck bot already, chad can have all the 3d gfs he can handle. I don't care.

This is disgusting...what thI fuck is this?

This.
We all have a bad relationship or two. But I think if you keep getting burned, you need to take a serious look at yourself. What kind of people do you attract? What kind of people do you go for?
Use that knowledge to better yourself. Make yourself the kind of man that a good woman will want.

Surrogates exist buddy it's not too late.

That's not very nice.

You haven't seen Australian women at all.

Hol dup making a poster of this

MGTOWs come in a few different packages.

the ugly beta males who can't get a decent woman so they live to themselves.

the selfish men.

the men that are too afraid of a possible divorce.

The inside of a child's jaw. You're born with your permanent teeth.

Make sure to have an amazing white child or three, Also tits or GTFO.

As many have said, this happens with the majority of mildly attractive young women nowadays. Let's put it this way, if you see an attractive girl, there's a 90% chance that she has fucked more people than you. Its a lie that you will find an attractive virgin girl, in my experience they are either ugly or come from a conservative home and they are just waiting to burst out and start fucking around with lots of men.

So you have two options:

1) Fuck your hand
2) Accept the fact that attractive women nowadays are whores and you'll probably be having children with a whore.

>tfw no ai gf

my friend tried to get me to make a tinder
it was so hard for me not to advise him to stop being a cuck and to get the fuck off tinder

friendship is strong

The majority of MGTOW I've met in person are the third category, but in their defense, they had rough relationships in the past that made them paranoid. The rest, however...

You think your adult teeth just form when you're alive?

so why were aren't born already with the permanent ones grown out if we already have them at birth wtf

i do think they exist at birth just not to confuse anyone, but i think they are not full grown like in the picture that user posted

>i need love motherfuckers
>fucked 60 dudes in a year

Misery loves company.

I just don't want anything to do with people anymore. I am working out how to become a hermit. I will still have to go to work but can get by hardly talking to anyone

>ive fucked like 60 guys in two semesters
jesus, not a good way to attract a mate

3) ignore it all and patiently wait for the ride to end.

We need to learn to respect da toof, dats why

Your skull has to be small enough to slide out of the vagoo.

> he thinks that will stop thousands of men from contacting her

If I'm lucky i'll get married, But If i'm not i'll just use surrogates to have children. I'm going to do my part why shouldn't you.

Basically this

Definitely keep me posted on that poster. Pic was an OC, and seeing a poster would be based

I married a whore who I layer found out slept with, I think 20 people before me.
Coalburner, the whole thing.
It ruined my life, and forever destroyed the happiness in my life.
Its hard to explain. We were perfect together and I loved her very much.
But reality is, she was a whore. She did this all in her teens-20s. And divorced me at 30. Shes remarried now and trying to play the whole good wife thing.
I have to be realistic with myself and stop living in denial. I fucked up, fucked up big time. The worst part is peole blame me. But if a man did it. They would blame the women. We have double standards.
Im not anymore. But I accept the truth that in my earlier 20s I was a weak person. When you think younlove someone, you put up with alot of bullshit. And if younlet it happen once. It will continue on.
Talk all the shit you want. But im not alone on having this done to them.

You should have surrogate kids, Don't let whites die out bro.

because people fucked me over every chance they got. I don't trust anyone. I tried to do the right thing, I helped people I've had girlfriends, even tried to get married.

I just don't care anymore, I want to left alone to do my own thing. I pay tax and work and get nothing out of it. I still get cunts trying to control my life

Also, it doesnt help when you marry a 8/10 in her prime at 21. Really stupid decision. Never get married young in your 20s.

I think he means why have baby teeth, why not just have full grown teeth that are already made grow in if they're already made

MGTOW is part of the cultural marxism, you fucking retard. YEs, great idea, go hide under a rock while the world burns.

Fucking faggots shilling this shit

I know that feel man, Take care hopefully you find happiness. It sucks this happens to innocent people.

In the off-chance a femanon is reading this and stewing in her head about "slut-shaming":

You gave your body to 60 guys in exchange for precisely zero effort or commitment. Now you want to give your body to a new guy in exchange for an appreciable effort and commitment. So that last unlucky guy can only reach one reasonable conclusion: you are less willing to give your body to him than you were for 60 other guys before him.

It's like if I'm giving away free cookies to everyone, but then you show up and I demand you pay $5 for the cookie. You would rightly feel that I am less giving with you than I was with the 60 people before you in line.

Not saying you have to be a virgin, just that you can't expect him to feel more attractive than the nameless guy you fucked in the men's room at a bar. If your previous lovers were in a relationship, by all means, have a past.

> inb4 but I'm also giving him commitment and effort
Yes, but that's not the point. You are telling him very clearly that you find other men more attractive. Maybe he values your commitment, but he's never going to feel ok about the attraction.

> inb4 at least I have great sexual skills
Hypothetically, a slut could exist that gives better, more eager sex in a relationship than she does with randoms. No such event has yet been confirmed by science.

>20
>already fucked 60+ guys
Curious what she look like down there now.

I actually respect MGTOWs for making an adamant choice. I may not agree with their choice but they’ve decided what’s important to them and what their value system is and I can respect that THEY made the choice rather than letting society make the choice for them (like the guy who’s socially pressured into marrying a chubby girlfriend).

But I also think MGTOWs have the same view of PUA that a guy like Steve has where it’s “this offends my sensibilities so I’m not even going to engage it!!” Part of that is PUA’s marketing etc. where it just seems sleazy, and a lot of bad PUAs are easy to spot (you can only really notice the BAD pickup, the good pickup just looks like cool guys getting laid and being social lol).

Either way their view of PUA seems to be that 1) a lot of it is faking who you are and supplicating to women, 2) too much to consume, too many tactics, concepts, routines, ideas, training, etc. which just results in seeing it as 3) too much work for not a good enough reward.

And I can totally understand that, I don’t fault them. Because I know they’re smart and have just been handed bad information about what PUA is. I have no doubt that a lot of MGTOWs, if they could be properly taught how simple PUA *CAN* be and how their MGTOW lives would look exactly the same except instead of callgirls they could invest in a simple half hour conversation with a girl and have a free regular fuckbuddy to bang and just keep her at an emotional distance and cut her off if she tries to bring any drama, and live exactly like they want to.

But when PUA is presented to them the way it is, it seems like too much hassle and too much pussy-begging. Then there are the more hardcore guys who are just done with interacting with women in general, whether they’ve been burned or not, but they’re just like it’s not worth even chancing that a girl at work is going to get pissed off or some girl you date will cry false rape etc. and give them a wide berth entirely and I can understand that too.

Really if MGTOW, TRP, Manosphere, MRA, and PUA all sat down and quit shitting on eachother, we’d all find out that a lot of our beliefs and attitudes overlap.”

I’d be happy to link some resources if you like. A dog is a fine pet as long as you understand it can bite you and you learn how to train/master it.

I really am thinking of writing something up for MGTOWs who don’t want to cut their dicks off. It’s silly to embrace the idea that “no one should have a dog because it might bite them” or “no one should go outside because a bear might eat them.

Just learn some basics to protect yourself and be aware of potential consequences and it’s fine lol

They're most of the time genetic dead ends and barley ever men who struggled with relationships. I don't respect neets who lie about shit to make men who suffered this crap look stupid.

At least she's up front about it. I fucking hate having to play games trying to find out and then I would just have to wonder if she was lying if she says she's not a whore.
No virgins so far. I'll keep you updated.

no, they really aren't.

They wouldn't fit in your tiny baby mouth.

>Curious what she look like down there now.
i got you senpai

Enjoying that modern, post-enlightenment society Western man?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Austria
>The general age of consent in Austria is 14

>Labia size meme
Confirmed virgins

I dont think MGTOWs are people who are unable to get laid, its experienced people, the vast majority divorcees who are fed up with how women behave nowadays.

Lol. If you're getting genital warts in your throat, you're doing it wrong .

Would love to see this, could make an art exhibit. Or even a tumblr would get so much hate traffic and added humour.

I'm married

No way there are many 24-year-old virgins except for the obese and ugly as shit ones.

MGTOW is the ultimate bluepill.

Remember the 14 words.

Ugly is pretty irrelevant for men, unless you're talking sub-5 looks. But even then women can enjoy that if you have any sense of power.

Being beta is worse than being ugly.

Theyre all sluts and cunts.

because i want ny kid to have a stable home. B-b-but muh fear of alimony, I hear you say?

>2017
>not marrying a conserwaifu
>not signing a prenup

it's almost like you want the white race to die in a single generation.

Well then you've clearly not seen many vaginas in your life. Labia don't grow because you have a lot of sex. That's fucking retarded, some women have large ones and some dont.

This is so cringey but tits so it's okay.

>Why would you ever do this?
100% lies. She has gotten more dick than she said, and she is not in the market for long term. She is a kleenex. Use once, than discard.

>killing yourself over a girl

How much more cucked can you be?

Get out of your fucking hole, man. The planet has so much more to offer than american skanks.

I do not understand this mentality.

I love you British folk, Will do my friend.

Ok, I'm sorry I made fun of your ugly vagina.

roastie detected