All people who are not believers in Christ are not human

All people who are not believers in Christ are not human.

Theyre something else.

So when they go to hell they dont actually feel any pain because theyre basically a machine. They dont have a consciousness as a real born again believer in christ has.

Any time god killed people in the bible he was killing these fake men which are robots... No different than smashing a computer.

tru

God told me this through prayer... He talks to me.

Im not schizophrenic im just a christian who god can put his words into my head

Think whatever you want. Im not crazy at all though

But this fact ive stated about non believers being machines, is a true fact that he has told me that really changes my perspective about everything

God created them, your own belief system negates your own beliefs. Reread the bible. Humans beings are all human beings.

agreed

You're insane

>LARPing makes me a better person than you

Praise God for this girls.

God created them but he never put life inside of them

These fake men have no life in them

They just appear in the world as men and participate but they are not men

This is the greatest fact ive ever learned because I thought god was throwing billions of people into hell at one time

Redpill time: Jesus was evil. That's why he was killed.

Who should you trust? People who are you like, your own flesh and blood, or some tyrannical God who punishes people with Hell?

They knew what they were doing when they killed him. You should trust their judgement.

G-d bless you tinny i love you
amen

In fact 95% of the people reading this are these fake entities

Men are rare in this world.

I would say 1 in 50 people seeing this could be a real man

god doesnt send one real man to hell

its only these fake men with no life in them

theyre the evil ones... they go to hellfire for all of eternity but they feel no pain in hell because they cant feel pain theyre a machine

;3

Why are you Christians so ignorant of your own religion?

Non believers don't go to Hell, they go to purgatory, and then eventually heaven.

I don't even believe in god, and I know that. What's your excuse, dumb christfag?

Fuck off, nutbag.

You're just mad that you're a bluepilled betamale cuck.

Enjoy a life of being violated by a heavenly body.

>In fact 95% of the people reading this are these fake entities
>Men are rare in this world.
>I would say 1 in 50 people seeing this could be a real man
Poe's Law in OP's Ass

Isn't sociopathy related to schizophrenia? Would explain this very bizarre cuck.

Please provide non-biblical evidence for your deity.

I believe you user, my father said the same thing as you and even before that I knew some people are not truly real people.

feels good to be a man

i have something that these other fuckers dont have

a consciousness

god also told me i should never tell this to their faces IRL lest they tear me into pieces

purgatory is not a real thing
thats created by catholics which is a system of this world created by these fake men

its not based on the bible

heres what the bible says

Mark 9:43-44
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Revelation 14:10-11
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

No all men are created in his image. Including the sinners. REREAD THE BIBLE YOU SCHOOL SHOOTER IN THE MAKING.

This bitch has literally zero reading comprehension or literary analysis skills. Fully retarded christ fag prolly lives in the shittiest white trash places this country has to offer.

God.. If your out there... why do you embarrass yourself with people like this? Why even create him?

>that I knew some people are not truly real people.

its not some its the overwhelming majority

how many people are born again christians who have christ as their savior?

its like a few percentage of AMERICANS... the rest of the world its like almost nobody

totally void of life and darkness totally

Religion was the worst thing to happen to the advancement of humanity. It created retards that think 95% of the population are "machines" and not even alive.

>T.machine

You should repent to save your robot soul. I still love you and cant wait for artificial androids to carry human babies cuck.

these machines can never be saved

they are not gods sons

irredeemable

and its basically pointless to speak to them if you know this fact. because youre talking to a wall

Beep boop son, beep boop.

>I hate machines but I'm going to replace you with a machine
user < Logic

>dehumanize those that you don't agree with
>killing them is different, even acceptable, because they aren't human

wow this has never happened in human history ever before, you sure are on to something there buckaroo

Nope

i never said we should kill all the unbelievers
god will take care of that for us in the end
im just pointing out the facts so that people know this
we still have the commandment thou shalt not kill for true christians to follow

but they really arent human.... usually humans (real men) will be the good people and you have the evil fake christians fake men in catholicism/other systems persecuting real christian men in this world

which dont really have an authority system that speaks for them

the baptists or non denomination church doesnt have a vatican to just take over and run shit

>god will take care of that for us in the end
Cuck

i used to go to church every week. then when i was 20 i watched my gf burn to death trapped in my wrecked car. never been to church since. evil people can live like kings and innocents dont have to wait until death to live in hell. there is no god you fucking idiot.

I had the same revelation, OP. They still have souls, or a mechanism within of some sort, like a program that extends from the start of time. They will be wiped out come judgement day.

>worshiping a dead jew on a stick.

Isn't she the one who got kicked out of SNSD? If she is, the symbolism is very interesting.

she wasnt a human

humans suffer in this world but i need to pray to god more to find out
the meaning of why real christian humans have to suffer here for right now

i havnt really questioned god about this yet because the question in the OP was more important for me to find out

haha ya the lord keeps saying they do have "souls" which i dont understand what that actually is

but he has confirmed to me , "they do not have a consciousness"

all that matters to me is there is no real men suffering in hell for eternity

which is the revelation i needed

ya hes a good jew though

;]

they went their own way after thousands of years LEARN TO BIBLE.

Yup. Pedos should be castrated and mass murderers shot, but hey, that'd be 'evil' . Sry about your girl

>a good jew
Well he is dead so...

well actually the phrase god uses is that they have no life in them, they have no life in them,they have no life in them, they are not men etc

and then i said are they as a machine or a computer and he said sure you can say this as in i can use this comparison

I believe they are the fallen angels, or their progeny, or something in that vein. There is a weird continuum in scripture where the devil has simultaneously been cast down and has yet to, a matter of time, I think these are similar. They are as old as time yet will come and go as though in a flicker.

1 Jude 12: These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about[c] by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all

So, I was born into a Christian family, raised to believe and I accepted that God is real and he loves me blah blah. My grandmother reads the Bible every night, her favorite passages, and I found my cousin's bible, which he highlighted every passage that had special meaning to him. I stopped believing in God when I was 15. Am I a machine that comes from a family of real humans, am I a misguided human, or is my entire devout family machines? If I'm a machine, for what purpose would God make me? Am I just there to fuck up my family's beliefs? If so, why would he do such a thing to the most dedicated followers I've ever seen? I don't try and change their beliefs by the way. I accept theirs and they accept mine. I pray with them before meals and stuff because it's important to them. What kind of machine made with the soul purpose of not believing in God would do such a thing?

no i asked god and they are not demons or fallen angels

they are just like fake men, they look like men but they are not

there are times when they could even help and be of benefit to a christian person

do you have a skype bro
because i dont know how many people on earth understand this

several...... lol

if you dont become born again and believer in christ at some point in your future you are a machine

and you go to hell

god just picks certain people to make as man

bela_hamvas

Is Jessica a good Christian girl?

You're pretty close, except it's only atheists that are humans.

Theists are the borg that do whatever they're programmed to do.

how old was she?

>Im not schizophrenic im just a christian who god can put his words into my head

You think that's god talking to you? That's just the program that was put into your brain by your religion.

I know you have no choice but to think the words are true... but they're just a system used to control you.